Who remembers that thread Winb83 made on SOHH talkin bout he don't need women anymore

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I make post talking about I don't need them here now today. Name me one benefit outside of sex which I don't really care about to having a woman around.

This ain't even no gay shyt cause I'm not running around fukking dudes. I'm not fukking anybody and don't want to or care to. if sex is removed from the equation men wouldn't even deal with women. since i don't care about sex i haven't found reasons to be bothered with them outside of work.

Again, what type of relationship do u have with your mother, sister, and/or women in your family?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I think dude makes some good points. Its the sweeping generalizations that I cant get behind. There are some REALLY good women out there, in and outside of america but as he stated, he is not willing to find the "needle in the haystack" and I can respect that. :ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm mostly being tongue-in-cheek. I'm somewhat introverted myself, what you're saying makes sense but at the same time it is kinda fukked up. I definitely do think men should find their identity outside of society's expectation but to give up trying to form relationships with the outside world is just :mindblown:. It seems like you reject everything, which to me is extreme. Well, at least its on your own terms tho. It sounds like you've embraced the NEET lifestyle wholesale.

sure you say this but at the same time you don't acknowledge the ugly truth about people and their natures. people criticize me for shunning people but if your friend needed to borrow $10,000 and you had $10,500 in the bank how many people are really gonna go yeah here's my last $10,000 you can borrow it cause you're my friend and i know you're good for it and how many people are gonna say "sorry can't help you" and leave them hanging knowing they got the money. the ugly truth is if you loan most of your friends money you're not getting it back.

there's a layer of bullshyt sprinkled over all your friendships and relationships. in any given friendship and or relationship they only exist because of two reasons:
1. because they're convenient
2. because they serve that individual person's purposes.

the moment shyt gets hot the vast majority of the world will pretend they can't help you or abandon you to save or preserve their own hide. sure some people will help you it its convenient or sometimes when its inconvenient as a token gesture but if your car breaks down and you need a new one or if that happens to a friend try asking them for a co-sign on a new loan and see what happens. they could try the same with you. 90% of the time the answer is gonna be no both ways. you know deep down if you co-sign that loan they'll quit paying it and it'll be your responsibility.

how about when you lose your house in hard times and your friend says yeah you can move in with me then you find out after you move in they're talking shyt behind your back to other friends and they resent you. the gesture was token and they don't really want you there. in fact you being there is damaging your supposed friendship.

for the most part people always put themselves first and always look out for their own self interest ahead of everything else. this means that all relationships and all friendships exist to serve that purpose and only exist for that reason. that's not a real bond its self serving bullshyt and when shyt hits the fan you usually are confronted with that.

when i realized that i figured why bother? most people are just using each other mutually and when the burden gets too heavy on one side that's a wrap.

JohnnyGold

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
winb is a smart man, besides sex what do women offer?

depreciation assets, who are boring to talk to, nag all the time and will put a strain on your wallet.

ill just sit back with my videogames, my passport, my money and continue to travel the world :ohlawd:

a good woman will add to your assets with her career
give you someone to talk to when life piles up on your shoulders
build you up
and be a financial asset

also

they will play video games with you
and allow you to travel more because of your joint income

sex is the most insignificant part of a "relationship."

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
sure you say this but at the same time you don't acknowledge the ugly truth about people and their natures. people criticize me for shunning people but if your friend needed to borrow $10,000 and you had $10,500 in the bank how many people are really gonna go yeah here's my last $10,000 you can borrow it cause you're my friend and i know you're good for it and how many people are gonna say "sorry can't help you" and leave them hanging knowing they got the money. the ugly truth is if you loan most of your friends money you're not getting it back.

there's a layer of bullshyt sprinkled over all your friendships and relationships. in any given friendship and or relationship they only exist because of two reasons:

the moment shyt gets hot the vast majority of the world will pretend they can't help you or abandon you to save or preserve their own hide. sure some people will help you it its convenient or sometimes when its inconvenient as a token gesture but if your car breaks down and you need a new one or if that happens to a friend try asking them for a co-sign on a new loan and see what happens. they could try the same with you. 90% of the time the answer is gonna be no both ways. you know deep down if you co-sign that loan they'll quit paying it and it'll be your responsibility.

how about when you lose your house in hard times and your friend says yeah you can move in with me then you find out after you move in they're talking shyt behind your back to other friends and they resent you. the gesture was token and they don't really want you there. in fact you being there is damaging your supposed friendship.

for the most part people always put themselves first and always look out for their own self interest ahead of everything else. this means that all relationships and all friendships exist to serve that purpose and only exist for that reason. that's not a real bond its self serving bullshyt and when shyt hits the fan you usually are confronted with that.

when i realized that i figured why bother? most people are just using each other mutually and when the burden gets too heavy on one side that's a wrap.

Why even bother to get up in the morning then?

There's truth in this but it's depressing as hell.

:sadcam:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
n1ggas just mad Winb83 won't give them the d1ck

don't let em have it winb83, that's your d1ck and nobody elses

:laff: my nikka
My opinion though if dude is happy let yo be to each its own.:manny:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

Bruh, you have been dishonored :obama:
Here's ya problem. First off, you could never create a real bond if you never try to.
Since you fed up with the bullshyt, don't fall for it anymore :hula: that simple
Regardless of how shyt goes, don't expect anything from anyone. Do shyt out of the kindness of your own heart, not just for a reason like you feel everyone else does
You should be a leader of yourself, instead of a follower of others.
With that said, you might wanna vest in some Deer Antler Spray :jawalrus:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Bruh, you have been dishonored :obama:
Here's ya problem. First off, you could never create a real bond if you never try to.
Since you fed up with the bullshyt, don't fall for it anymore :hula: that simple
Regardless of how shyt goes, don't expect anything from anyone. Do shyt out of the kindness of your own heart, not just for a reason like you feel everyone else does
You should be a leader of yourself, instead of a follower of others.
With that said, you might wanna vest in some Deer Antler Spray :jawalrus:

:deadrose:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

You need a dog or something, I'mma buy you a dog my n*gga. That is some dark stuff. I'm cracking up imagining that. Like a happy ass brown retriever or something, then you. Maybe you're a cat person.

JohnnyGold

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i cant do this from the other side of the internet, but quite frankly, you have an undiagnosed personality disorder, and you should seek treatment.

your statements, if true, are honestly sad to read, because you can get help and change your life.

someone would need to talk with you for a longer period of time than just 4 pages on a message board, but i would venture a guess that they would reach the same conclusion as me:
Schizoid personality disorder - PubMed Health

disregard any talk of "treatment" "prognosis" and things like that--there are many behavioral modification treatments you can do on your own time with the help of a professional that can help you lead a more fulfilling life.

Although it may seem to you like you don't want to, the hardest thing for someone with a personality disorder to do is to take the initial step of asking for help. The fact that you are willing to write out page after page of your personal life on here speaks to the fact that you look at posters on this board as "friends," so, as a friend, i would urge you to seek help.

here is more information from the always reliable wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Sometimes just being able to put a name to something can be the first step in getting help.

by the way, this is DjMe, from the old SOHH boards.