Who Owns The Coli?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Interesting, so these loud mouth nikkas ran off the only admin that cared to be active?

I don't know the exact circumstances as to why he left. I know it was drama in TLR.

But if you look at the admin/help sub-forums....it was all cook. Anytime a site update happened....cook.

Brook has not posted here since June 16th 2022. He last logged on two days ago.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what’s the plan going forward? shyt been smooth lately since that update so we all know it’s only a matter of time before something pop up.

Plan? :mjlol:

There is no plan. This is the plan.

Keep posting here until something cataclysmic happens, I guess. In which case we have no way of getting in contact with Brook, so it's game over. Like I said he can go 2-3 months without even visiting the site.

If I was a "regular" poster and not a mod I wouldn't even be here any more. I log into TLR and see people arguing passionately every day, holding onto grudges with other posters for months, sometimes years....

It's the equivalent of rearranging furniture on the deck of the Titanic.

Everyone should go outside and enjoy life.

Fred.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Keep posting here until something cataclysmic happens, I guess. In which case we have no way of getting in contact with Brook, so it's game over. Like I said he can go 2-3 months without even visiting the site.

If I was a "regular" poster and not a mod I wouldn't even be here any more. I log into TLR and see people arguing passionately every day, holding onto grudges with other posters for months, sometimes years....

Fred.
I wouldn't say regular posters shouldn't post, i found this site in '17 and didn't start posting consistently until '19. Its a safe space for me and I'm sure others. Normal people enjoy this site and still lead healthy and active lives---->its those mf's you mentioned who always holding onto grudges and treat this shyt as their livelihood who need to log off forever...

Nothing lasts forever, neither will Facebook and those other social joints. When this shyt dies we'll just find new shyt to occupy our time...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't say regular posters shouldn't post, i found this site in '17 and didn't start posting consistently until '19. Its a safe space for me and I'm sure others. Normal people enjoy this site and still lead healthy and active lives---->its those mf's you mentioned who always holding onto grudges and treat this shyt as their livelihood who need to log off forever...

Nothing lasts forever, neither will Facebook and those other social joints. When this shyt dies we'll just find new shyt to occupy our time...

I'm saying me personally. If I wasn't a mod I seriously doubt I'd post here anymore. A gang of shyt (site functions, etc.) doesn't even work for me.

The rest of what I said applies to a decent chunk of the site though, especially TLR.

Fred.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'm saying me personally. If I wasn't a mod I seriously doubt I'd post here anymore. A gang of shyt (site functions, etc.) doesn't even work for me.

The rest of what I said applies to a decent chunk of the site though, especially TLR.

Fred.
I get, you also have like 11 years on me. Can never say for certain but in 11 years when I'm the age you are now, I doubt this site will be around and if it is I'm sure my interest in it will have waned or I'd have long left. I get it, you age out of it...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Interesting, so these loud mouth nikkas ran off the only admin that cared to be active?
When George Floyd was murdered
It was a lot of anger towards white people and I think creh fell back due to nikkas lighting his ass up and a lot of threads around ‘19-‘20 could definitely have put this site on lists
I knew buddy was white and he never was out of pocket like most(even the so called black men of this site have said way more outlandish shyt and still are able to rock
shyt you got nikkas running around with Mandingo in their screen name as well as Black Trash
And they seem to be the most popular posters on this platform
And you have other races play the background on here and never speak up on shyt in certain threads
And thecoli let these godforsaken dusty hoes say the most loud, proud and wrong shyt day in and day out)
That was basically the gist of the situation
Then you have to look at the threads that where made ad nausem about
Decepticons
Nap spam threads
Diaspora wars
So you can see why both would want to distance themselves from this site and just collect the lil ad revenue they receive every now and again
This site will cannibalize its self eventually or the plug will be pulled when the checks stop

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Fred.
So you're telling us the Coli is basically going deep down the ocean like OceanGate with whatever remaining oxygen tank there's left. And whenever we do get to that point, then it's truly over.

I don't see Brook keep wanting to be engaging with this forum and I don't blame him either. For now I'll enjoy what ever time there's left, and as you said enjoy life outside this forum.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So you're telling us the Coli is basically going deep down the ocean like OceanGate with whatever remaining oxygen tank there's left. And whenever we do get to that point, then it's truly over.

I don't see Brook keep wanting to be engaging with this forum and I don't blame him either. For now I'll enjoy what ever time there's left, and as you said enjoy life outside this forum.

The site could easily be saved by:

1. Opening registration. But if he does that he needs to:

2. Either take an active hand in running the site, or give Houston and I the means to actually run the site. Beyond just Bushing/banning people.

You can't do 1 without 2 though.

Fred.