Who Owns The Coli?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
FYI The domain name expires in the fall of next year
There is no plan. This is the plan.

Keep posting here until something cataclysmic happens, I guess. In which case we have no way of getting in contact with Brook, so it's game over. Like I said he can go 2-3 months without even visiting the site.
The quest to find @Brooklynzson irl before the expiration.:wow:

@hex would people be bushed for attempting to move users to a new site?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
damn we need him bak cause that Moto thread dead AF :mjcry:

swear I'm the only Ryder on here.

I ain't even gone front, my bike been spending more time on the battery tender then on the streets. Convertible life done spoiled the shyt out of me. Although I need to get my hands on an '05/'06 Honda RC51 and a Aprilia RSV4 Factory, rode them both and fell in love.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I ain't even gone front, my bike been spending more time on the battery tender then on the streets. Convertible life done spoiled the shyt out of me. Although I need to get my hands on an '05/'06 Honda RC51 and a Aprilia RSV4 Factory, rode them both and fell in love.

this like the last month of riding season in my neck of the woods. I'm stressed out RN. fukk that aprilla shyt Honda gang for lyfe.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

dawg my riding circle has become so small. I spend most of my time these days riding with a select few or solo. We all getting older but I'm still on that IDGAF type of time.

n the streets is fine; but this year I only did 3 track days. that shyt wack solo. I almost got banned from a track in MA this year :lolbron:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Man, fukk your title. When they gonna fix avis? :damn:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
this like the last month of riding season in my neck of the woods. I'm stressed out RN. fukk that aprilla shyt Honda gang for lyfe.

It's getting near the end here in Cleveland, although I know cats ain't ready yet, still tryna get it in. Naw fam, I rode that RSV and it was game over, V4 with 180hp, it had the Leo Vince slip-on, sounded like a big block. I posted the pics on here somewhere

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
dawg my riding circle has become so small. I spend most of my time these days riding with a select few or solo. We all getting older but I'm still on that IDGAF type of time.

n the streets is fine; but this year I only did 3 track days. that shyt wack solo. I almost got banned from a track in MA this year :lolbron:

I have a crew I ride with, schedules got us linking up occasionally, plus I be tryna ride sensibly more now then ever. Some of my cats be on that 160-180mph time, I can't do it.

I did a track day last year, had a blast. Them joints wear you out at the end of the day, specially in full leathers. Thought I was doing something till I seen this cat on a BMW HP4 flying down back straights at over 150mph. I need to post the photos from that as well. How the hell you almost get banned? :why:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It's getting near the end here in Cleveland, although I know cats ain't ready yet, still tryna get it in. Naw fam, I rode that RSV and it was game over, V4 with 180hp, it had the Leo Vince slip-on, sounded like a big block. I posted the pics on here somewhere

whats the scene like in Cleveland? I never been 2 Ohio. I be on the twisty shyt treating the streets like a track. Never got into stunt riding.

All summer I been on a naked 600. No ABS nothing. I've been out here taking names tho. Only L's I'm taking is on the highway against 1000s or big boy cars. fukk u expect tho :manny:

I'm just loyal 2 Honda. I use 2 Ryde dirt 2. I follow Moto GP and formula 1 2. I've had other shyt.....kawasaki and Yamaha never no duccatti or aprilla....never even rode an aprilla......but the Ducatis I whipped were cool but it aint for me.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have a crew I ride with, schedules got us linking up occasionally, plus I be tryna ride sensibly more now then ever. Some of my cats be on that 160-180mph time, I can't do it.

I did a track day last year, had a blast. Them joints wear you out at the end of the day, specially in full leathers. Thought I was doing something till I seen this cat on a BMW HP4 flying down back straights at over 150mph. I need to post the photos from that as well. How the hell you almost get banned? :why:

I'm in the tri-state area. most of the track days/racers are rich CACs. I pull up in the most ghetto setup possible :russ:

these guys coming thru with 250K RVs and fully loaded tool trailers worth 6 figures.

I stand out.

But 2 answer your question @ palmer MA this MF was trying me and tapped me on a turn. I was not in the wrong. after that he was in my sights all day.

Passed him on the same circuit on the inside twice. Got flagged for it first time; second time they told me I'm done for the day.

Stepped 2 creh after 2 n called him a bytch and was outta pocket. I was tripping hungover from the strip club the night before.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
whats the scene like in Cleveland? I never been 2 Ohio. I be on the twisty shyt treating the streets like a track. Never got into stunt riding.

All summer I been on a naked 600. No ABS nothing. I've been out here taking names tho. Only L's I'm taking is on the highway against 1000s or big boy cars. fukk u expect tho :manny:

I'm just loyal 2 Honda. I use 2 Ryde dirt 2. I follow Moto GP and formula 1 2. I've had other shyt.....kawasaki and Yamaha never no duccatti or aprilla....never even rode an aprilla......but the Ducatis I whipped were cool but it aint for me.

Bike scene is crazy here, I think at one point Ohio was in the top 5 of most registered riders. I'm the same, I prefer twisties to straight roads, unfortunately a lot of our great curvier roads are in southern Ohio.

Never been on dirt, photographed a lot of dirt events though (GNCC and Loretta Lynn's). Been to Moto GP 3 times, and few Indy car races. I wanna go to a Fomula 1 race, not gonna be Vegas this year, might hit of COTA next year tho. Them italian bikes are a whole different breed I can tell you that, BMW out here doing it with the M series bike though.