Who Owns The Coli?

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Most of us were on SOHH, another forum. That forum had been around since the 90's.

Sometime around 2011/2012, an outside company bought SOHH in hopes of turning it into a social media site.

It failed miserably, but the forum was still extremely active. But since the site didn't turn out how the investors wanted, they stopped updating the site.

Eventually, during All-Star weekend if I remember correctly, the site crashed due to the traffic.

Two posters, Brooklynzson and BK, brainstormed on creating a new site. It would be sports/hip-hop/entertainment....if you notice The Coli, The Rafters, The Locker Room, The Arcadium, The Gym, Event Staff, The Sky Box, etc....most of the sub-forums have sports themed names.

Eventually BK (cook) who was white got into some kinda issues with people in The Locker Room. Not sure what, it was before I was a mod.

Anyway, cook was obviously the one running the site day-to-day, doing admin shyt, etc. because since he left the site has kinda been left to rot. Brooklynzson will go 2-3 months at a time, without even logging in. And he never responds to PMs from mods.

So now here we are.

Fred.

adding to this . obviously all of sohh aint make it over but there was a big amount people that would just lurk sohh (me).. that also decided to sign up based on the exodus..

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
EGmNe2zWwAA2X2K.jpg

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of us were on SOHH, another forum. That forum had been around since the 90's.

Sometime around 2011/2012, an outside company bought SOHH in hopes of turning it into a social media site.

It failed miserably, but the forum was still extremely active. But since the site didn't turn out how the investors wanted, they stopped updating the site.

Eventually, during All-Star weekend if I remember correctly, the site crashed due to the traffic.

Two posters, Brooklynzson and BK, brainstormed on creating a new site. It would be sports/hip-hop/entertainment....if you notice The Coli, The Rafters, The Locker Room, The Arcadium, The Gym, Event Staff, The Sky Box, etc....most of the sub-forums have sports themed names.

Eventually BK (cook) who was white got into some kinda issues with people in The Locker Room. Not sure what, it was before I was a mod.

Anyway, cook was obviously the one running the site day-to-day, doing admin shyt, etc. because since he left the site has kinda been left to rot. Brooklynzson will go 2-3 months at a time, without even logging in. And he never responds to PMs from mods.

So now here we are.

Fred.
Brooklyn is posting among us. :sas2: