Who Owns The Coli?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm in the tri-state area. most of the track days/racers are rich CACs. I pull up in the most ghetto setup possible :russ:

these guys coming thru with 250K RVs and fully loaded tool trailers worth 6 figures.

I stand out.

But 2 answer your question @ palmer MA this MF was trying me and tapped me on a turn. I was not in the wrong. after that he was in my sights all day.

Passed him on the same circuit on the inside twice. Got flagged for it first time; second time they told me I'm done for the day.

Stepped 2 creh after 2 n called him a bytch and was outta pocket. I was tripping hungover from the strip club the night before.

Oh yea, one of my homies I ride with is from Jersey, bike scene crazy over there.

Damn, thats crazy about dude at the track day. You know ego's be high as fukk at them events.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bike scene is crazy here, I think at one point Ohio was in the top 5 of most registered riders. I'm the same, I prefer twisties to straight roads, unfortunately a lot of our great curvier roads are in southern Ohio.

Never been on dirt, photographed a lot of dirt events though (GNCC and Loretta Lynn's). Been to Moto GP 3 times, and few Indy car races. I wanna go to a Fomula 1 race, not gonna be Vegas this year, might hit of COTA next year tho. Them italian bikes are a whole different breed I can tell you that, BMW out here doing it with the M series bike though.

word I should head out there. most of the videos I watch are from cali. their version of "twistys" is a joke. they like track straight-aways with a slight curve. prolly 55mph.

I be in 13kRPM on 35mpH roads dragging :wow:

we got FR FR street track landscapes.

there's a track in CT thats only for cars the only time they open it up is for BMW bikes. its some bullshyt.

u should try the dirt thats what I started with. It makes u a better street Ryder.

I had an engine blow on me 1 time like a baseball sized hole in the engine and all the hoses were discharging on my bak tire.

I was sliding everywhere n didn't dump. only reason was cause of my dirt experience. That sliding shyt nothing 2 me.

Dirt crazy I can do like 8 hrs on the street with bikes.....I can do 2hrs top on dirt going hard and I got nothing left. and I'm in shape like a god I'm shredded strong AF.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Oh yea, one of my homies I ride with is from Jersey, bike scene crazy over there.

Damn, thats crazy about dude at the track day. You know ego's be high as fukk at them events.

yea man they say it aint competitive but it always is. They hate 2 see some1 like me shining taking names. I skip class 2 so the teachers don't vouch for me like that :russ:

I'm not a wrencher and I'm not super smart. I'm just natural with it. I get a lot of hate.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plan? :mjlol:

There is no plan. This is the plan.

Keep posting here until something cataclysmic happens, I guess. In which case we have no way of getting in contact with Brook, so it's game over. Like I said he can go 2-3 months without even visiting the site.

If I was a "regular" poster and not a mod I wouldn't even be here any more. I log into TLR and see people arguing passionately every day, holding onto grudges with other posters for months, sometimes years....

It's the equivalent of rearranging furniture on the deck of the Titanic.

Everyone should go outside and enjoy life.

Fred.
If you were a CEO you’d be fired :russ:

The bolded is basically earth. We just waiting on that one meteor to land & rock us to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: hex

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
word I should head out there. most of the videos I watch are from cali. their version of "twistys" is a joke. they like track straight-aways with a slight curve. prolly 55mph.

I be in 13kRPM on 35mpH roads dragging :wow:

we got FR FR street track landscapes.

there's a track in CT thats only for cars the only time they open it up is for BMW bikes. its some bullshyt.

u should try the dirt thats what I started with. It makes u a better street Ryder.

I had an engine blow on me 1 time like a baseball sized hole in the engine and all the hoses were discharging on my bak tire.

I was sliding everywhere n didn't dump. only reason was cause of my dirt experience. That sliding shyt nothing 2 me.

Dirt crazy I can do like 8 hrs on the street with breaks.....I can do 2hrs top on dirt going hard and I got nothing left. and I'm in shape like a god I'm shredded strong AF.

Found the track day photos I took, only posted a few:

A lot of the nice curvy roads are outside of the city, a lot of backroads.

I can remember doing a track day in Vegas, I was on a R6 and got a knee and peg down, couldn't tell me shyt :russ:. Then one of the instructors who actually raced for Buell had me ride with him for a few laps, I seen what real skill was :mjcry:

I'm might have to get an small enduro if I go to the dirt side, I ain't tryna be Malcolm Stewart out here :russ:

You are right tho, dirt riding does help you learn a lot especially sliding in the corners

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't know the exact circumstances as to why he left. I know it was drama in TLR.

But if you look at the admin/help sub-forums....it was all cook. Anytime a site update happened....cook.

Brook has not posted here since June 16th 2022. He last logged on two days ago.

Fred.
I know exactly how it happened in TLR and it had a lot to do with "militiants" showing up and "exposing" the site owner

• Haha

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Found the track day photos I took, only posted a few:

A lot of the nice curvy roads are outside of the city, a lot of backroads.

I can remember doing a track day in Vegas, I was on a R6 and got a knee and peg down, couldn't tell me shyt :russ:. Then one of the instructors who actually raced for Buell had me ride with him for a few laps, I seen what real skill was :mjcry:

I'm might have to get an small enduro if I go to the dirt side, I ain't tryna be Malcolm Stewart out here :russ:

You are right tho, dirt riding does help you learn a lot especially sliding in the corners

dope flicks I dapped it..

yea there levels to this shyt. I ride in the intermittent-advanced class. the class after me is insane. I'm known in the NYC/Tri-state area but we got pros out here 2.

I'll be killing MFers and these undercover pros pull up on me and make me feel real bad about myself :russ:

humbling experiences. I'm giving it my all and these guys are toying with me.

what tracks u got out in Ohio?

I've only rode on the east or west coast. I gotta expand.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Whatever happened to @cook he was my guy :wow: I stopped posting and then when I came back he was gone…. What you weirdos do

• Sad

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
dope flicks I dapped it..

yea there levels to this shyt. I ride in the intermittent-advanced class. the class after me is insane. I'm known in the NYC/Tri-state area but we got pros out here 2.

I'll be killing MFers and these undercover pros pull up on me and make me feel real bad about myself :russ:

humbling experiences. I'm giving it my all and these guys are toying with me.

what tracks u got out in Ohio?

I've only rode on the east or west coast. I gotta expand.

Appreciate it, yea it’s definitely levels to the track days, you find out real quick who doing what out there. A few peeps I know stopped street riding once they started track racing.

We got 2 popular tracks, Mid-Ohio and Nelson’s Ledges. They runs cars and bikes at both, plus Indy at Mid-Ohio. I wanna hit some more tracks myself.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Appreciate it, yea it’s definitely levels to the track days, you find out real quick who doing what out there. A few peeps I know stopped street riding once they started track racing.

We got 2 popular tracks, Mid-Ohio and Nelson’s Ledges. They runs cars and bikes at both, plus Indy at Mid-Ohio. I wanna hit some more tracks myself.

My Guy ; pleasure chatting with u....ryde fast take chances :salute: