yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Plan? :mjlol:

There is no plan. This is the plan.

Keep posting here until something cataclysmic happens, I guess. In which case we have no way of getting in contact with Brook, so it's game over. Like I said he can go 2-3 months without even visiting the site.

If I was a "regular" poster and not a mod I wouldn't even be here any more. I log into TLR and see people arguing passionately every day, holding onto grudges with other posters for months, sometimes years....

It's the equivalent of rearranging furniture on the deck of the Titanic.

Everyone should go outside and enjoy life.

Fred.
Are our usernames and emails hashed on the server? I hope so. Had no idea that we got no admin wtf

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know cause of ads, and a 1,000 or so active members? I don’t know how these things work.
Neither am I, but my guess is on the lower end. To your point though, worthofweb.com says this site is worth around $103k and generates around $6.5k per month. So you might be right. But something tells me "nah". :heh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Already looked. There is no registrant info and the only contact info is in Iceland. Whoever owns it doesn’t want to be contacted.

A white supremacist site probably owns this - keeping it as proof that black people are racist. Cause they call us racist when we don’t bow and scrape and agree with their every word. Calling us uppity and arrogant because we dare strive for success and equality.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Plan? :mjlol:

There is no plan. This is the plan.

Keep posting here until something cataclysmic happens, I guess. In which case we have no way of getting in contact with Brook, so it's game over. Like I said he can go 2-3 months without even visiting the site.

If I was a "regular" poster and not a mod I wouldn't even be here any more. I log into TLR and see people arguing passionately every day, holding onto grudges with other posters for months, sometimes years....

It's the equivalent of rearranging furniture on the deck of the Titanic.

Everyone should go outside and enjoy life.

Fred.

dawg I do plenty of that and don't mean to interject.

but if this shyt go down like how SOHH did for yall I hope there is a plan.

I would throw bread into it no problem.

I wasn't playing that I really appreciate and need this shyt.

My problem is staying INSIDE and this helps that.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Budda

Superstar
Daps
breh IDK if I'm tripping or not but I swear some of my jokes have been lifted from here.

It’s more than possible, that Dame meme is big right now and I can remember this site being the first to use it in that guise.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It’s more than possible, that Dame meme is big right now and I can remember this site being the first to use it in that guise.

On drake new album he said "post nut regret" or whatever that saying is on here. No1 has said that outside the coli.