Who Owns The Coli?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I mean this all I got.....I'm off all other social media.....without this I'd be down bad NGL :sadcam:

this a cool little community and helps entertain me dealing with mid 30s "boring" suburban dad lyfe :russ:
This is my situation as well. No FB, never been on twitter, i almost want to get a tictoc but I can’t afford my time to be drained any more, I got a burner on insta just to see the stuff y’all fools post.
:mjlol:
I have three sites on rotation for my daily escape/news.
:ehh:
Dad life.
:mjgrin:
I need to focus on studying for these certs though.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Most of us were on SOHH, another forum. That forum had been around since the 90's.

Sometime around 2011/2012, an outside company bought SOHH in hopes of turning it into a social media site.

It failed miserably, but the forum was still extremely active. But since the site didn't turn out how the investors wanted, they stopped updating the site.

Eventually, during All-Star weekend if I remember correctly, the site crashed due to the traffic.

Two posters, Brooklynzson and BK, brainstormed on creating a new site. It would be sports/hip-hop/entertainment....if you notice The Coli, The Rafters, The Locker Room, The Arcadium, The Gym, Event Staff, The Sky Box, etc....most of the sub-forums have sports themed names.

Eventually BK (cook) who was white got into some kinda issues with people in The Locker Room. Not sure what, it was before I was a mod.

Anyway, cook was obviously the one running the site day-to-day, doing admin shyt, etc. because since he left the site has kinda been left to rot. Brooklynzson will go 2-3 months at a time, without even logging in. And he never responds to PMs from mods.

So now here we are.

Fred.
I kinda find it crazy that the coli has absentee owners. There's a ton of activity on this site and if they take their eye off of it it can turn to Sohh. I wonder if they will take offers for somone to buy it 🤔

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is my situation as well. No FB, never been on twitter, i almost want to get a tictoc but I can’t afford my time to be drained any more, I got a burner on insta just to see the stuff y’all fools post.
:mjlol:
I have three sites on rotation for my daily escape/news.
:ehh:
Dad life.
:mjgrin:
I need to focus on studying for these certs though.
I think that's a lot of us here. Same goes for me...
You should do it! What's stopping you from buying the site? :jbhmm:
Can't buy it when you have no access to who to buy it from...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Already looked. There is no registrant info and the only contact info is in Iceland. Whoever owns it doesn’t want to be contacted.

:dahell:

I dunno what the hell you're looking at but Brooklynzson lives in, surprise, Brooklyn and has posted pics and videos on here. He's done whole video interviews with people like Doggie Diamonds about the site.

Fred.