Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You on tonight? :usure:
Probably. :yawn:
I'll probably be playing Sunset Overlarry if matchmaking still taking 10 minutes to find a game though... If not I'll hop online in Driveclub :eat:.
or Smash Bros 3DS
Or Steam
Or Wii U.

The life of having everything in immediate reach :ohlawd:.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What gaming community?? :dead:
I'm quite sure your point of reference is from the coli only because if it was the gaming community, one of the largest gaming forums in the world which is Neogaf has MUCH bigger threads and interest over PS4 games such as Driveclub. Driveclub threads not only outnumber Forza threads on Gaf, the official thread already has been made a second time while Forza Horizon 2 still has one OT up.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=900206&page=146 146 pages are up after the game has been out since the end of September.

Driveclub is 94 pages deep on it's second OT.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913277&page=94

What does marketing and ads have to do with "better' games?? You're not even talking about your original opinion of XB1 games being better than PS4 games so far. You have to create a parameter to say this(Oh we're talking holiday only.)

Oh well, I'll end this. This is going nowhere. Hopefully I can play a few matches of Halo tonight. You know, on the infallible Xbox Live network.

:snoop: I'm talking more then this forum breh. But here you are using a forum thats a know pro bias sony forum and basically contradicting yourself by doing the exact thing that your are accusing me of. I originally talked about Holiday in my OP

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Another day, another thread stolen from gaf for meach. So predictable.

Anything that paints xbox in a bad light gets dismissed as bullshyt by meach if its from gaf.

But if its anti sony meach posts it right away

:mjlol:

Its a poorly written article and makes no sense.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I'm talking more then this forum breh. But here you are using a forum thats a know pro bias sony forum and basically contradicting yourself by doing the exact thing that your are accusing me of. I originally talked about Holiday in my OP
Neogaf is a pro Sony forum??
Worst response ever on the internet.
Neogaf is made up of individuals. There's more PS4 gamers out this gen, there's going to be more PS4 fans online everywhere.
Can you admit that M$ fukked up their reveal and just wasn't really starting on a good note this time around?? It's not surprising that more people in real life went out and copped PS4's and that can be seen pretty much everywhere you go online. I've gotten banned on there several times and once because I simply typed "M$".

I don't think this leak will do anything. M$ is seemingly trying to curtail the connectivity of said players via the ban hammer so I doubt it will affect sales.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43170930&postcount=817

Were you around last gen??
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327004

It isn't that Neogaf is pro Sony, Neogaf is pro consumer.
That fact seems to piss off some of you Xbots. Y'all like to pretend last year didn't happen.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Another day, another thread stolen from gaf for meach. So predictable.

Anything that paints xbox in a bad light gets dismissed as bullshyt by meach if its from gaf.

But if its anti sony meach posts it right away

:mjlol:

Its a poorly written article and makes no sense.
:dahell:Article is from eurogamer breh, and it makes a lot of sense.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread is FULL of furious sony fanboys who refuse to use logic :mjlol:
Can I point out just a few :laff:
Can't the same be said for XB1??

Those titles are multiplatform games and are on Xbox 1 also. Hell Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, are on 360 and Halo is a remaster of Xbox/Xbox 360 games.
I already know what you're going to say(Bu but but FH2 is a different beast on Xbox 1 and and and Halo is a culmination of a project with love poured in spanning across 100 maps blah blah nikka :stopitslime:. It's a remaster of a game that's already built, it ain't no new game and it doesn't even work properly right now.

These cats been trying to push this "PS4 no gamezuh" narrative for far too long. shyt is ridiculous and is factually false even if you only count retail titles. I know the "indie games don't count" defense brigade is coming.
This nikka right here, I was just checking out my activity feed and dis nikka lardass is going Ham on the greener side yall
While he talks shyt here, He's playing Halo and Sunset Overdrive and is LOVING it.
Nothing left to say but make a mental note of him bashing Halo in this post...
:wtf: how is this lie continued to be spread? PS4 has more games than XBone. its a fact.
Most of those PS4 indie titles made it to Xbox One. Xbox One has a ton of actual good arcade titles made by real studios, not indies
And they shyt all over PS4 titles. Geometry Wars 3 is about to drop soon, makes Resogun look like.. Resogun :yeshrug:
Ignorance is bliss, but if I were you I'd stop talking cuz you sound highly unintelligent on console matters. Like below...
ok meachy how many aaa x1 games are being released this holiday season? i count like 3 halo, sunset, & ill give u Forza. am i missing something? sony has one less aaa game released in the same time period (DC & LBP 3)
I'll give you Forza :dwillhuh: Forza Horizon 2 is an amazing game. Maybe game of the year. Thanks for "giving" that. Usually there isn't 3 GREAT exclusives released in the same time frame let alone all being exclusive. You acting like there should be 10. Well, There is Ori and the Blind Forest that won tons of awards. Best arcade title hands down, and won best OVERALL game award at a few of these shows as well
Cuphead and Geometry Wars 3 drop next month. More flames. Then you turn around and say "Sony releasing 1 less AAA game" :dead:
Look bruh, just cuz a game is exclusive does not make it AAA. People have played the games you are talking about.
E3, Gamescom/etc. They played them. They even played TheOrder and Bloodborne. And not a single one of them won anything.
No best of shows. LBP didn't register bruh. The Xbox games stole the show. maybe you should start paying attention :umad:
killzone
infamous
mlb
DC
LBP
hell even Knack
thats 6 breh
all exclusive :wtf:
And then he put the :wtf: at the end :bryan:
Like, this nikka really is in the matrix. Bruh, this isn't a healthy way to live. The behavior you are demonstrating for a console
Imagine if this was a woman we was talking about. You the type to be like "Nah, she ain't cheating on me" even tho you found a pair of mens underwear on the floor

Sony Fanboys = Cuckolds :huhldup:
LOL.
What is a REAL AAA exclusive title??

Infamous Second Son and the standalone Infamous First Light game, MLB The Show, Knack, Killzone, Driveclub and The Last of Us Remastered aren't AAA games??

:dead:
So The Last of Us (which not a soul plays anymore) gets called a AAA title, but Halo doesn't count :ufdup:

And that ladies and gentleman is the thought process of a starved out gamer.
To futher cement my point, any xbot or 3cept can look up Lardass's gamertag (coolbgdog1) and you will see him recently and often getting it in on Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC. Undercover Xbots :hula: tru Story

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Probably. :yawn:
I'll probably be playing Sunset Overlarry if matchmaking still taking 10 minutes to find a game though... If not I'll hop online in Driveclub :eat:.
or Smash Bros 3DS
Or Steam
Or Wii U.

The life of having everything in immediate reach :ohlawd:.
You see how he realized he was talking too heavenly about the xbox, so he added all this bullshyt he is NOT playing :mjlol:

Carry on Xbot :myman:

And SMMFH @ you saying Neogaf isn't biased :stopitslime:

i got banned because someone said Kinect didn't sell well, and I said "you sure" and posted a link to it being the fastest selling device ever at the time
This is already been established tho, not sure why you trying to rewrite reality.. oh yeah, almost forgot

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!