Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And so is 97% of the topics on this board. But there has been more interest and intrigue on xbone titles this fall then Sony.
And here's where :ufdup: at.

Where's this interest coming from?? You?? Thecoli??

I can go on another forum and show you the complete opposite of what you think.

The Coli =/= real world interests.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you agree with it, judging by your time spent playing X1 games :ufdup:
I've only played Sunset Overdrive and a little bit of Halo on the X1. For the entire year since Xbox 1 launched, I've had no interest in anything on that side. I don't even care about playing Horizon 2 and yet I think it's a great game. :ld:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FH2 and Sunset overdrive. Ridicule it or claim its low but its still better then the first person titles Sony is putting out
Forza crushed Drive Trash, that's for sure.

Sunset Overdrive falls into that Infamous category for me, I'd never spend full price on either of those games
:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FH2 and Sunset overdrive. Ridicule it or claim its low but its still better then the first person titles Sony is putting out
and again that's an opinion. :dead:

If someone says they liked Second Son over Sunset, are you going to tell them they're wrong?? :dead:
Note that both titles scored in the 80's(Infamous 80, Sunset 82).

This argument over better games is clearly ridiculous imo. Not everyone likes the same things.

LBP3 could come out next week and get a 90+ metacritic and I'd bet if someone says it's their GOTY, someone on here will find a way to get offended.

Last edited:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
As a PS4 owner, I honestly think the X1 has the better lineup right now :yeshrug:

Sony gonna get it together tho, starting with Bloodborne

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
and again that's an opinion. :dead:

If someone says they liked Second Son over Sunset, are you going to tell them they're wrong?? :dead:
Note that both titles scored in the 80's(Infamous 80, Sunset 82).

But we aren't talking about SS, which came out in mar and is not comparable to the newer title.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And here's where :ufdup: at.

Where's this interest coming from?? You?? Thecoli??

I can go on another forum and show you the complete opposite of what you think.

The Coli =/= real world interests.

Are you this dense? My opinion is from the observation of the gaming community as a whole. From the games journalist focus on, to the gaming boards like this and others, to the ads on TV, websites, etc. Xbox titles have more coverage and interest.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh, so this argument is only about games released between September 30th and December 31st 2014??

:dead:

I think that's what "holiday games" are right?

And the article in the OP already told you why PS4's lineup has been lackluster thus far.

Just accept it breh. Uncharted will get here sooner or later. It's looking like later is more likely though.

http://airherald.com/ps4-exclusive-...-say-developers-insider-touts-graphics/16696/

The great PS4 famine continues at least until 2016 :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you this dense? My opinion is from the observation of the gaming community as a whole. From the games journalist focus on, to the gaming boards like this and others, to the ads on TV, websites, etc. Xbox titles have more coverage and interest.
What gaming community?? :dead:
I'm quite sure your point of reference is from the coli only because if it was the gaming community, one of the largest gaming forums in the world which is Neogaf has MUCH bigger threads and interest over PS4 games such as Driveclub. Driveclub threads not only outnumber Forza threads on Gaf, the official thread already has been made a second time while Forza Horizon 2 still has one OT up.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=900206&page=146 146 pages are up after the game has been out since the end of September.

Driveclub is 94 pages deep on it's second OT.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913277&page=94

What does marketing and ads have to do with "better' games?? You're not even talking about your original opinion of XB1 games being better than PS4 games so far. You have to create a parameter to say this(Oh we're talking holiday only.)

Oh well, I'll end this. This is going nowhere, you don't have to quote me back.

Hopefully I can play a few matches of Halo tonight. You know, on the infallible Xbox Live network.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What gaming community?? :dead:
I'm quite sure your point of reference is from the coli only because if it was the gaming community, one of the largest gaming forums in the world which is Neogaf has MUCH bigger threads and interest over PS4 games such as Driveclub. Driveclub threads not only outnumber Forza threads on Gaf, the official thread already has been made a second time while Forza Horizon 2 still has one OT up.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=900206&page=146 146 pages are up after the game has been out since the end of September.

Driveclub is 94 pages deep on it's second OT.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913277&page=94

What does marketing and ads have to do with "better' games?? You're not even talking about your original opinion of XB1 games being better than PS4 games so far. You have to create a parameter to say this(Oh we're talking holiday only.)

Be excited about 50 pages of people calling driveclub broken trash brehs :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that's what "holiday games" are right?

And the article in the OP already told you why PS4's lineup has been lackluster thus far.

Just accept it breh. Uncharted will get here sooner or later. It's looking like later is more likely though.

http://airherald.com/ps4-exclusive-...-say-developers-insider-touts-graphics/16696/

The great PS4 famine continues at least until 2016 :wow:
Okay breh, I see you just throwing out jokes.
You use your XB1 more as a blu ray player than a game console.