Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm starting to feel like this is some sort of rooting for the underdog type shyt. These japs look like they just getting hated on. :manny:

There is truth to this. The western media and gaming journalist treated Xbox One with kid gloves when they were trying to kill used games. They made excuses, defended the bullshyt, claimed gamers just didn't understand and tied to say Sony would do the same thing.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Defend mediocrity instead of demanding greatness brehs :mjlol:
Shouldn't you be emailing 343i right about now? :sas2:

ok meachy how many aaa x1 games are being released this holiday season? i count like 3 halo, sunset, & ill give u Forza. am i missing something? sony has one less aaa game released in the same time period (DC & LBP 3)
Why count Halo??? They refuse to count TLOU.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Systems aren't good when they first come out usually. Sony has had the best console to me for three generations straight. I don't know why I should assume that streak will stop.
I remember when the 360 dropped...Perfect Dark Zero, a broken madden, and that Criminal origins game were the things to "look forward to" lmao...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Systems aren't good when they first come out usually. Sony has had the best console to me for three generations straight. I don't know why I should assume that streak will stop.
:what:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Seriously. The fact that its been one fill year and no REAL AAA exclusive title for the PS4 speaks volumes. Nintendo got its act together after 12 months after Wii U dropped, and even X-One is dropping their known franchises. Making gamers wait 2 full years before a dope exclusive comes out is just pitiful.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Seriously. The fact that its been one fill year and no REAL AAA exclusive title for the PS4 speaks volumes. Nintendo got its act together after 12 months after Wii U dropped, and even X-One is dropping their known franchises. Making gamers wait 2 full years before a dope exclusive comes out is just pitiful.
killzone
infamous
mlb
DC
LBP
hell even Knack
thats 6 breh
all exclusive :wtf:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

And so we find PS4 facing Christmas with one of the weakest exclusive line-ups on record
,:huhldup: and a third-party slate that's not much better. PS4's best games, from Shadow of Mordor to Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, can almost without exception be played on PS3. True new-generation games like Batman: Arkham City and The Witcher 3 have retreated into 2015 - and a good thing too, if the shambles that is the one exception, Assassin's Creed Unity, is anything to go by. The rest are remasters. Once again: why have we bought these machines?

Even allowing for DriveClub, and PSN's ups and downs (mostly downs), and those damned rubber sticks, Sony has had a great year. PlayStation 4 has had a great year. But PlayStation 4 owners haven't, not really.:wow: We've done our part: bought the machines in good faith and persuaded ourselves that those extra frames per second, those extra lines of resolution, are really worth it. It's getting hard to keep that up. The PS4 must be the most successful console without a killer app there's ever been, but its momentum can't last forever, its feelgood factor has worn off, and its opponent has got its act together. Sony - and all your partners - it's over to you.

6753200210182144.png

:mjlol::russ: nikka meach still talking shyt console has no games and still outsold xbox 2:1 worldwide....... you need a psychological evaluation, seriously....

oh and

:umad:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
killzone
infamous
mlb
DC
LBP
hell even Knack
thats 6 breh
all exclusive :wtf:

LPB has a cult following, but not iconic and gen-defining. Knack is :manny: . Infamous is very good, but not soemthing that the casual public would :cape: for like Smash Bros.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL.
What is a REAL AAA exclusive title??

Infamous Second Son and the standalone Infamous First Light game, MLB The Show, Knack, Killzone, Driveclub and The Last of Us Remastered aren't AAA games??

:dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LPB has a cult following, but not iconic and gen-defining. Knack is :manny: . Infamous is very good, but not soemthing that the casual public would :cape: for like Smash Bros.
I'd love to argue that LBP was generation defining.

Project had a spark when it first started tried to ride off that play, create and share philosophy LBP sparked.
The insane amount of levels found online and the high sales and high scores is pretty damn good. I'd argue that sackboy is up there as a mascot for Sony.
Who doesn't recognize this character??

It's associated with Sony. It's not as big as say Mario or Sonic but it's getting there.