Who needs games: PlayStation 4's first year

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is FULL of furious sony fanboys who refuse to use logic :mjlol:
Can I point out just a few :laff:

This nikka right here, I was just checking out my activity feed and dis nikka lardass is going Ham on the greener side yall
While he talks shyt here, He's playing Halo and Sunset Overdrive and is LOVING it.
Nothing left to say but make a mental note of him bashing Halo in this post...

Most of those PS4 indie titles made it to Xbox One. Xbox One has a ton of actual good arcade titles made by real studios, not indies
And they shyt all over PS4 titles. Geometry Wars 3 is about to drop soon, makes Resogun look like.. Resogun :yeshrug:
Ignorance is bliss, but if I were you I'd stop talking cuz you sound highly unintelligent on console matters. Like below...

I'll give you Forza :dwillhuh: Forza Horizon 2 is an amazing game. Maybe game of the year. Thanks for "giving" that. Usually there isn't 3 GREAT exclusives released in the same time frame let alone all being exclusive. You acting like there should be 10. Well, There is Ori and the Blind Forest that won tons of awards. Best arcade title hands down, and won best OVERALL game award at a few of these shows as well
Cuphead and Geometry Wars 3 drop next month. More flames. Then you turn around and say "Sony releasing 1 less AAA game" :dead:
Look bruh, just cuz a game is exclusive does not make it AAA. People have played the games you are talking about.
E3, Gamescom/etc. They played them. They even played TheOrder and Bloodborne. And not a single one of them won anything.
No best of shows. LBP didn't register bruh. The Xbox games stole the show. maybe you should start paying attention :umad:

And then he put the :wtf: at the end :bryan:
Like, this nikka really is in the matrix. Bruh, this isn't a healthy way to live. The behavior you are demonstrating for a console
Imagine if this was a woman we was talking about. You the type to be like "Nah, she ain't cheating on me" even tho you found a pair of mens underwear on the floor

Sony Fanboys = Cuckolds :huhldup:

So The Last of Us (which not a soul plays anymore) gets called a AAA title, but Halo doesn't count :ufdup:

And that ladies and gentleman is the thought process of a starved out gamer.
To futher cement my point, any xbot or 3cept can look up Lardass's gamertag (coolbgdog1) and you will see him recently and often getting it in on Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC. Undercover Xbots :hula: tru Story
:laff: nikka I don't even read the shyt you say on here.

Shut the fukk up :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your debates are funny. I know when you have nothing else to say, you resort to projecting and ending your posts with a smiley. I'm so infuriated breh.

:mjlol:

No argument needed. It's a sign of weakness to try to discredit an entire article based on an obvious typo.

You can do better than that.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Neogaf is a pro Sony forum??
Worst response ever on the internet.
Neogaf is made up of individuals. There's more PS4 gamers out this gen, there's going to be more PS4 fans online everywhere.
Can you admit that M$ fukked up their reveal and just wasn't really starting on a good note this time around?? It's not surprising that more people in real life went out and copped PS4's and that can be seen pretty much everywhere you go online. I've gotten banned on there several times and once because I simply typed "M$".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43170930&postcount=817

Were you around last gen??
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327004

It isn't that Neogaf is pro Sony, Neogaf is pro consumer.
That fact seems to piss off some of you Xbots. Y'all like to pretend last year didn't happen.

I'm not about to get into some argument about where neogaf lies because that not the point nor about last year because thats irrelevant also. I am talking about now, the present, holiday season 2014. Xbox first party titles have more interest then what Sony is offering

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not about to get into some argument about where neogaf lies because that not the point nor about last year because thats irrelevant also. I am talking about now, the present, holiday season 2014. Xbox first party titles have more interest then what Sony is offering
I fail to see what significance this has when these games that people are so interested in aren't even charting. What's so great about a game that's talked about if it doesn't convert to real world sales? Two months passed and it's not on the NPD at least. All this says to me is that there's a vocal minority that loves to talk about games.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dahell:Article is from eurogamer breh, and it makes a lot of sense.
You saw it posted it on gaf and copied it there.

Whenever gaf has something you dont like you call gaf a joke. Yet you steal more threads from there than anybody else.

The article makes no sense. Might as well have been written by courtdog or you.

If xb1 is so great why is it being dominated in salea on every country on earth?

If its exclusives are so great why is nobody buying them?

Forza and sunset flopped. Get out sold by knack brehs.

So in the firat quarter of next year when bloodborne and the order drop, what does xb1 have scheduled? Anything?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Whenever gaf has something you dont like you call gaf a joke. Yet you steal more threads from there than anybody else.

If xb1 is so great why is it being dominated in salea on every country on earth?

So in the firat quarter of next year when bloodborne and the order drop, what does xb1 have scheduled? Anything?
Article says absolutely nothing about Xbox. Quit reaching :ufdup:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What are you basing your last sentence on?

Because forza and sunset flopped hard. Nobody cares about them.

What else? Titanfall, ryse and dead rising are on pc. Halo is a collection of old games.

Seems to me if there was soooo much interest xb1 wouldnt be getting dominated with there games not selling.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The only thing interested in sunset overlyniche and flopza larryizon 2 is the dust collecting on the games while it sits in store shelves as people walk by them to buy a ps4.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Damn, this nikka posted back to back just randomly spewing butthurt bullshyt :mjlol:

Slow ya roll, we know you starvin :stop:
You say Xbox getting dominated? :usure:
http://news.xbox.com/2014/11/xbox-one-sales-on-the-rise
This is where you turn into Stevie Wonderbread

And Sunset Overdrive Tallied 250,000 sold in 4 days, its well on its way to being a commerical hit
Is already a hit by anyone who has played it so :umad:
Forza did as well as any racing game can do. I know some hardcores still care about GT and Forza, but most don't
Horizon 2 had an uphill battle to climb, delivered in everyy possible way a game could
Not sure what the totals are, because why would that be a priority to someone who owns the game?
I can tell you teh game itself is incredibly fun and deep. Won best sports game award at E3 and gamescom
Lets ignore all this, because it makes you feel better on thecoli.com :ez:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Damn, this nikka posted back to back just randomly spewing butthurt bullshyt :mjlol:

Slow ya roll, we know you starvin :stop:
You say Xbox getting dominated? :usure:
http://news.xbox.com/2014/11/xbox-one-sales-on-the-rise
This is where you turn into Stevie Wonderbread

And Sunset Overdrive Tallied 250,000 sold in 4 days, its well on its way to being a commerical hit
Is already a hit by anyone who has played it so :umad:
Forza did as well as any racing game can do. I know some hardcores still care about GT and Forza, but most don't
Horizon 2 had an uphill battle to climb, delivered in everyy possible way a game could
Not sure what the totals are, because why would that be a priority to someone who owns the game?
I can tell you teh game itself is incredibly fun and deep. Won best sports game award at E3 and gamescom
Lets ignore all this, because it makes you feel better on thecoli.com :ez:
Nobody reads your posts. Not sure why you even try anymore.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What are you basing your last sentence on?

Because forza and sunset flopped hard. Nobody cares about them.

What else? Titanfall, ryse and dead rising are on pc. Halo is a collection of old games.

Seems to me if there was soooo much interest xb1 wouldnt be getting dominated with there games not selling.

LOL@this. Last gen when sony exclusives like MAG and Resistance were flopping compared to 360 it was bu..bu.. the games score higher, more fun, etc. No you hypocrites are using the same elitist rhetoric. I can't take you stans on either side seriously. First off, you are not a developer, producer, executive. Sales should not concern you or anyone on here at all. Otherwise you wouldn;t be mentioning all those indy titles you love to mention to conveniently inflate PS4 catalog.