Whites only job posting goes viral

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of when my wife went to a job interview a while back. The manager said straight up out of her mouth that she loves hiring black folks due to their strong work ethic and etc. White people that she hires are lazy and expect the world to be given to them.

My wife gasped but realize the grim truth......

Even HR are tired of these fukking crackers :wow:

My current boss was actually the first person to articulate this to me and now I can't unsee it lol
full

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
We gotta understand that it’s called RACE for a reason.

They know they’re mediocre but how is their son Chet gonna get the job when there’s so many talented others? :mjpls:

They’re 3 feet from the finish line. We’re 10+ feet from the finish and many times (given the opportunity) we still win.

What’s gonna happen when everyone starts from 10+ feet? :jbhmm:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't love it, but I love that it is in black and white for all to see.

The people fighting against "woke" are basically saying that we wokies are making shyt up.

We say "stay woke" and be vigilant against subt

Word. “Go woke go broke”. Can’t stand these idiots.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Fake and the worst parts of social media is once stuff goes viral people wont see the fact check or choose to ignore it.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Fake and the worst parts of social media is once stuff goes viral people wont see the fact check or choose to ignore it.

How is it fake? I literally saw their response on linkedin and all the comments before they closed them down. Including the newsmax woman asking for followup.

It's still on their page. They deleted the first apology that said it was a junior employee and then posted this new one saying it was a former employee. And then turned off comments after getting like 200 of them going in on them, including black ones that worked at LinkedIn that were bringing it up to the board.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This type shyt happens all the time everyday. I believe it. A staffing agency outed a local company for doing shyt like this a few years back.

Never heard about the story again after it hit the news :mjpls:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit