Whites only job posting goes viral

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people should still apply. They may be forces to hire a black person to show they aren't racist.
Off topic, but any black person who applies now is guaranteed the job or a huge settlement.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I don't love it, but I love that it is in black and white for all to see.

The people fighting against "woke" are basically saying that we wokies are making shyt up.

We say "stay woke" and be vigilant against subt
Facts.

And good for the black people….who think labor discrimination happened ‘so long ago’ and don’t think affirmative action is a joke/not needed.

:mjlol:nikkas don’t even realize the current job and means of income they have today, they wouldn’t be allowed into 20-30 years….and yet they’re the same nikkas that’ll be like “yea let that affirmative action shyt go”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s already noted to be fake.

5-CE9383-C-5-A22-4842-B860-2637787-EE287.jpg

Let me add my own personal observation, every single word before the colon is capitalized, Role, Location, Duration, Rate, Client. But somehow they forgot to capitalize the word “note”?

Cmon y’all :snoop:
The multiple grammatical errors alone sort of gives them the benefit of a doubt that it was a rogue ex-employee who did on their own volition.

I highly doubt someone would have approved the posting with all of those grammatical errors and that’s before you add in the racial tone.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
But many of us have been through this.

I apply with my resume and I have a “non-ethnic” name like Eric Oliver or John Smith and when I get on that Zoom/video call they’re like :lupe: :gladbron: :mjpls:

You can instantly notice the change in their demeanor. Why do you think so many jobs that pay good money ask for your LinkedIn?

:pacspit:

Daps
The multiple grammatical errors alone sort of gives them the benefit of a doubt that it was a rogue ex-employee who did on their own volition.

I highly doubt someone would have approved the posting with all of those grammatical errors and that’s before you add in the racial tone.

Not even that, the part about race is just inconsistent with the rest. As I pointed out Every single word before the colon is capitalized, Role, Location, Duration, Rate, Client all capitalized. But somehow they forgot to capitalize the word “note”?

Ex employee, rogue employee whoever did that got what they wanted
:yeshrug:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So dang soft. Don't want to compete, that's all that is.

At some point I realized for every 1 American there are two, ultra bright, top 10% people out in the world that want my job so I got to grind.
Basically if you want the big jobs you're competing against the best in the world.

Somebody scared.

340 million Americans, many incredibly dumb.
7.6 billion people around the world.
top 10% of that = 760 million.
760 million:340 million = 2:1.

So 760 million who you'd consider the top 10% in terms of ability vs 340 million ordinary Americans.
This is The Coli. These mufukkas don’t think they should have to compete for stuff either.

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These dumb cacs just keep taking L’s and still haven’t learned. Fukk em :ufdup:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Firing the employee? What about the manager that gave the orders? Recruiters don’t just magically make shyt up, the jd and requirements are dictated by management :beli:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The fact that this slipped through HR and has caused all types of gripes for that company brings up the question, especially now:

Would an A.I trained to catch stuff like this let this one by?