Whites only job posting goes viral

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The grammatical errors are the tell tale sign that it was. A lot of people would thought that it was a scam for that very reason even if it didn’t include the racial rhetoric.

Even the company themselves are saying it's real and actually went out. They're just tryna say they didn't do it/weren't aware of it.

What the fukk are y'all talking about lmaooo

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Even the company themselves are saying it's real and actually went out. They're just tryna say they didn't do it/weren't aware of it.

What the fukk are y'all talking about lmaooo
Did you also miss where they mentioned that it was a rogue employee who did it?

Read my previous comment again while including the rogue employee and that’s your answer.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Did you also miss where they mentioned that it was a rogue employee who did it?

Did you also miss where they came up with two different stories? First it was a junior employee, then they said it was a former one.

Then they shut down comments bc numerous people were pointing out that if the employee posted it under their main account like they're claiming, it wouldn't have shown up as their business.

There's a reason why they turned off their comments, didn't reply back to the newsmax journalist, cut off their Twitter/Facebook

Idk why you're giving them the benefit of the doubt. And no, a rogue employee posting something doesn't mean it's doctored like you tried to say. Nor are there a bunch of grammatical mistakes that make it seem scammy.

Either them or Berkshire had that as an internal note and someone forgot to erase it before submitting it.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprising.

I remember when i was dating this pawg years and years ago and she worked in hr recruitment and she would always tell me her boss would be like "hire someone that looks like you"
I know it's not the same, but I had a scumbag CAC boss who said the same thing, but it was for hot latina's. :whew: :whew: :noah::noah::noah:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Did you also miss where they came up with two different stories? First it was a junior employee, then they said it was a former one.

Then they shut down comments bc numerous people were pointing out that if the employee posted it under their main account like they're claiming, it wouldn't have shown up as their business.

There's a reason why they turned off their comments, didn't reply back to the newsmax journalist, cut off their Twitter/Facebook

Idk why you're giving them the benefit of the doubt. And no, a rogue employee posting something doesn't mean it's doctored like you tried to say.
Which still doesn't change my original comment that it was someone who did it on their own volition. That job posting is full of poor grammatical errors and someone would have assumed that it was spam if it didn't contain the racial wording.

Daps

Funny thing is....we see this shyt ALL THEEEEE TIME in Dallas but with Latinos.

Job Description - need talented XYZ for ABC role. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. They're not really interested in Jamal who got a 5 on his AP Spanish exam and can speak damn near fluently. They really just mean someone that is a native speaker of Spanish than can speak passable English.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Which still doesn't change my original comment that it was someone who did it on their own volition. That job posting is full of poor grammatical errors and someone would have assumed that it was spam if it didn't contain the racial wording.

My brother in Christ, go up and read their LinkedIn apology.

We are very clear on this update and to avoid further chaos we request not to raise any of the assumption comments or questions further. Thanks for your understanding.

Request everyone to support and cooperate.

That grammar is in their fukking apology and you still think it's unlikely the same people that typed up this weirdly worded sentence might be, idk, one and the same?

they even got an #allisequal in their apology.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
My brother in Christ, go up and read their LinkedIn apology.

That grammar is in their fukking apology and you still think it's unlikely the same people that typed up this weirdly worded sentence might be, idk, one and the same?

they even got an #allisequal in their apology.
If there’s a different apology other than what’s posted on this thread, then someone should update the receipts because the one I saw on LinkedIn doesn’t have poor grammar.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If there’s a different apology other than what’s posted on this thread, then someone should update the receipts and

I posted it on this page

They deleted that one and wrote this new one. Hence why I asked you if you saw they even switched who they're blaming it on, and you were acting like you were up to date.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I posted it on this page

They deleted that one and wrote this new one. Hence why I asked you if you saw they even switched who they're blaming it on, and you were acting like you were up to date.
OP should update it on the first page instead of it being buried pages in.

I was willing to give them the benefit of a doubt based on the poor grammar of the posting, but with changing of the apology then it’s obviously more at play.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Reminds me of when my wife went to a job interview a while back. The manager said straight up out of her mouth that she loves hiring black folks due to their strong work ethic and etc. White people that she hires are lazy and expect the world to be given to them.

My wife gasped but realize the grim truth......

Even HR are tired of these fukking crackers :wow:
My boss an older black man who told me lowkey after I had been on the job for a while, a big part of the reason he hired me is because I was a brotha and the dude I replaced was a lackluster cac:myman: