Whites only job posting goes viral

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Be having me paranoid to use the vending machines

I swear, I work with some real life scumbags, but their antics stay getting overlooked. Dumbasses just make make me look all the better though, so it is what it is haha

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m waiting on the day “Blacks only apply” will be listed on a Fortune 500 company. But then we’d have a bunch of Rachel dolazals applying anyway. Lol
Let then apply so we can put them on the casting couch. That's the only role a white woman should play in a black man's world

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
shyt, seems like everytime I go eat at a fast food restaurant in Dallas. It's hire Mexicans only.
Tsxl6CM.png

Lets keep it real.

Every ethnicity practice this but FBA/Freedman and that's why we're losing. :yeshrug:

They won't address this. That's why I think everyone needs the option (passport) of leaving the country when the economy tanks. There will be some one sided community destroying deals for black people on the other side.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
How am I being racist 🤔 oh thats right we're not suppose to talk about cities with high ass murder rates being cesspools of ignorance cause that will hurt people's feelings so lets attribute it to "poverty". Keep running the party line given to you safely by some liberal in Georgetown while black people continued to slaughter each other in street, cause of "poverty" in 2023

Talkin bout you gonna cash app me $5 dollars if I can prove I'm Black you probably don't even have $5. I'm done y'all can go head and hit me with warning points my bad for not being a mindless shill I do apologize

He wrote it in blood :wow:

Now that's dedication :whew:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
This shyt not fake and the white boys in this thread denying is just these fakkit crackers staying on code..

“No way this is real totally fake guys why would a company do this to themselves”

Shut your white bytch ass up with that shyt you trying deny this systematic racism WHEN ITS RIGHT IN YALL WHITE fakkit FACE!

They love to act like “you’re just crazy” “that’s fake news” when it comes to systematic racism because systematic is million times more damaging to us as black people than overt racism…overt we can see it call it out and confront it..systematic makes it seem like racism is a boogeyman not real and we just complaining about nothing…fukk saltines

@Ezekiel 25:17 :mjlol: :umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's Texas what do you expect. They always been hella bold with their racism.

To keep it a buck. A lot of these jobs wont write it but they are looking for only white candidates. They go the minority route when they can't get a whitey. I mean it even goes as far even if whitey isn't qualified for the job. They will look at that first before going to minority.

I don't see why people are out here with the fake outrage. Black people on average let whites do whatever they wan to them with zero clap back. Only if someone looks like them, they ready to get buck wild. This has been going on for centuries now,.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

May 23, 2024
The Justice Department and the Department of Labor announced today separate agreements with Arthur Grand Technologies Inc. (Arthur Grand), an information technology services firm based in Virginia. The Justice Department’s agreement resolves the department’s determination that Arthur Grand violated the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) by posting a discriminatory job advertisement in March 2023 that restricted eligible candidates to “only US Born Citizens [white] who are local within 60 miles from Dallas, TX [Don’t share with candidates].” (brackets in original). The Labor Department’s agreement resolves its determination that Arthur Grand violated Executive Order 11246, which prohibits federal contractors from discriminating in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.

“It is shameful that in the 21st century, we continue to see employers using ‘whites only’ and ‘only US born’ job postings to lock out otherwise eligible job candidates of color. I share the public’s outrage at Arthur Grand’s appalling and discriminatory ban on job candidates based on citizenship status, national origin, color and race,” said Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division. “The Justice Department, working with other government agencies, will continue to hold employers accountable when they violate our nation’s federal civil rights laws.”

As part of the Justice Department settlement, Arthur Grand will pay a civil penalty to the United States. The agreement also requires Arthur Grand to train its personnel on the INA’s requirements, revise its employment policies and be subject to departmental monitoring.

Under the Labor Department conciliation agreement, Arthur Grand will pay compensation to individuals who filed complaints with its Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). In addition, Arthur Grand has committed to providing workplace specific training for all company employees involved in recruiting, selecting candidates or tracking expressions of interest for open positions​

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You stay on my dikk you love my style.

Nobody wants to hear about poverty in the most obese nation in the world my guy take your bleeding heart talking points somewhere else

Your so fukking stupid you quoted a post from another poster about how some of this site downplay white supremacy, and used a post I made that literally says, and I quote, "white supremacy keeps black people ignorant" to try and make it seem like I'm one of "those posters" who downplay white supremacy.

Your a special type of stupid
Got a angry little incel here lmao

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All that talk from the doj changes nothing these companies wont just hire your qualified black ass and claim you "arent a fit for their culture" :mjpls: just like they do in silicon valley