Whites only job posting goes viral

Spence

Superstar
Daps
But many of us have been through this.

I apply with my resume and I have a “non-ethnic” name like Eric Oliver or John Smith and when I get on that Zoom/video call they’re like :lupe: :gladbron: :mjpls:

You can instantly notice the change in their demeanor. Why do you think so many jobs that pay good money ask for your LinkedIn?

:pacspit:
It’s not illegal to keep your picture off LinkedIn

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i follow the enemy and we need to start building more. Because whites don’t give a shyt about being seen as racist anymore.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’ll let y’all have it, go ahead and click the tweet and see what it says right under it

5-CE9383-C-5-A22-4842-B860-2637787-EE287.jpg
They also put out a statement claiming that a Jr recruiter was responsible and had been fired over it.

Damage control

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that this slipped through HR and has caused all types of gripes for that company brings up the question, especially now:

Would an A.I trained to catch stuff like this let this one by?
I wouldn’t be surprised if some lazy mf had ChatGPT write the posting and the bot interpreted non-immigrant american as white :mjpls:

chagpt gonna be getting a lot of yall fired :mjpls:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Whites do this all the time, they just don't put it in writing.

Why the outrage
Its not even outrage at this point. They making laws banning critical race theory on the grounds that stuff like this happening all the time is pure fantasy.

They wanna have their cake and eat it too, maintaining white supremacy while trying to appear above such shameful practices on the world stage.

We way past outrage. This shyt is par for the course and has always been. But they aint gone keep us suffering in silence. The world is watching, and any chance to expose their blatant hypocrisies may not be much of a win to us, but it is still an embarrasing L for them.

Its not much but Ill take it:ehh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wrote my post in here about Indians at work not knowing it was an all Indian workplace. Can't say I'm surprised. Wether the story is fake or not someone wanted to shine a spotlight on these people for a reason.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
This shyt not fake and the white boys in this thread denying is just these fakkit crackers staying on code..

“No way this is real totally fake guys why would a company do this to themselves”

Shut your white bytch ass up with that shyt you trying deny this systematic racism WHEN ITS RIGHT IN YALL WHITE fakkit FACE!

They love to act like “you’re just crazy” “that’s fake news” when it comes to systematic racism because systematic is million times more damaging to us as black people than overt racism…overt we can see it call it out and confront it..systematic makes it seem like racism is a boogeyman not real and we just complaining about nothing…fukk saltines

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
So dang soft. Don't want to compete, that's all that is.

At some point I realized for every 1 American there are two, ultra bright, top 10% people out in the world that want my job so I got to grind.
Basically if you want the big jobs you're competing against the best in the world.

Somebody scared.

340 million Americans, many incredibly dumb.
7.6 billion people around the world.
top 10% of that = 760 million.
760 million:340 million = 2:1.

So 760 million who you'd consider the top 10% in terms of ability vs 340 million, mostly ordinary Americans.
You know what’s crazy? I feel like you get to a point where that doesn’t matter as much. I’ve worked for some pretty well known institutions and I swear folks be in my LinkedIn DMs because of that

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
White people oftentimes where the worst employees i’ve ever dealt with. Terrible work ethic, entitlement, general messiness, you name it. It’s amazing how far that complexion has taken a big many of them.

Reminds me of when my wife went to a job interview a while back. The manager said straight up out of her mouth that she loves hiring black folks due to their strong work ethic and etc. White people that she hires are lazy and expect the world to be given to them.

My wife gasped but realize the grim truth......

Even HR are tired of these fukking crackers :wow:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
They love to act like “you’re just crazy” “that’s fake news” when it comes to systematic racism because systematic is million times more damaging to us as black people than overt racism…overt we can see it call it out and confront it..systematic makes it seem like racism is a boogeyman not real and we just complaining about nothing…fukk saltines
:wow: Gaslighting