Whites only job posting goes viral

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
There are many people on this very sit who have claimed that black people are NOT discriminated against.

I keep forgetting their goddamn usernames.
White supremacy has kept us trapped in ignorance the poverty shyt is played out it's the 21st century these nikkas ain't really po like that no more be real
That poster is always downplaying discrimination and white supremacy.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
OP should update it on the first page instead of it being buried pages in.

I was willing to give them the benefit of a doubt based on the poor grammar of the posting, but with changing of the apology then it’s obviously more at play.

I don't think OP been back since they changed it.

But yeah, they were getting fukked up in the comments so they disabled those too. They're gonna be facing a huge lawsuit and gonna have to prove it was actually an ex employee or a junior one or whatever

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't think OP been back since they changed it.

But yeah, they were getting fukked up in the comments so they disabled those too. They're gonna be facing a huge lawsuit and gonna have to prove it was actually an ex employee or a junior one or whatever
I'm surprised that a lot of people aren't giving Berkshire Hathaway more flack considering they've gotten sued in the past over discrimination.

Full disclosure: I've worked with them before and they are bleeding money and a pain to deal with.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
shyt, seems like everytime I go eat at a fast food restaurant in Dallas. It's hire Mexicans only.
Tsxl6CM.png

Lets keep it real.

Every ethnicity practice this but FBA/Freedman and that's why we're losing. :yeshrug:
When I 1st moved to Texas, I had 4 jobs lined up paying north of $20 an hour

Nestle
Pepsico
Frito-Lay
some other warehouse job

all these fell through because the Mexicans run the warehouse / menial labor job market.
it was made perfectly clear I wasnt getting any of these jobs, and back to back I received rejection emails. Took a long while to recover until I switch careers to IT and havent looked back since

fukk'em all
I will no show no pity, empathy, sympathy or remorse for any non-brehs going forward. It's foot on neck and HYON season eternal

I've seen 1st hand way too many times where they go from self-deprecating, bootlickers with cacs to thinking they better than us, especially when its more of them

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Short bus babble
That poster is always downplaying discrimination and white supremacy.
You stay on my dikk you love my style.

Nobody wants to hear about poverty in the most obese nation in the world my guy take your bleeding heart talking points somewhere else

Your so fukking stupid you quoted a post from another poster about how some of this site downplay white supremacy, and used a post I made that literally says, and I quote, "white supremacy keeps black people ignorant" to try and make it seem like I'm one of "those posters" who downplay white supremacy.

Your a special type of stupid

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I'm surprised that a lot of people aren't giving Berkshire Hathaway more flack considering they've gotten sued in the past over discrimination.

Full disclosure: I've worked with them before and they are bleeding money and a pain to deal with.

I'm actually tempted to believe that's also why they removed comments. A lot of the posts turned to Berkshire and it likely being a mandate from them. Both are extremely likely for a recruiting agency (agency wants someone that won't get fired or discriminated against so they get a larger cut and Berkshire just being racist).

But I do hope this controversy spills out to not only who posted this, but why and was it the recruiting agency or Berkshire. I could lowkey see them sliding the agency a good amount of money for them only to take the hit, which is probably why they're scrambling on an actual excuse.

Aye, I hope some brehs saw this and quickly applied just to cash in on this class action lawsuit lol. It's gonna be a wrap regardless for em

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Smells like a pigpen in this thread :mjpls:

First it was "it is fake", then it was "what about the Latinos and asians", now it is "it was a rogue employee".

Anything to avoid acknowledging the discriminatory practices employed by the group with the biggest stake in the economy.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm actually tempted to believe that's also why they removed comments. A lot of the posts turned to Berkshire and it likely being a mandate from them. Both are extremely likely for a recruiting agency (agency wants someone that won't get fired or discriminated against so they get a larger cut and Berkshire just being racist).

But I do hope this controversy spills out to not only who posted this, but why and was it the recruiting agency or Berkshire. I could lowkey see them sliding the agency a good amount of money for them only to take the hit, which is probably why they're scrambling on an actual excuse.

Aye, I hope some brehs saw this and quickly applied just to cash in on this class action lawsuit lol. It's gonna be a wrap regardless for em
I can believe that it's more Berkshire than the actual recruiting agency as they're just doing what the client wants.

They're fukked either way as it will look worse if it was Berkshire Hathaway and they went along with it. If the lawsuit doesn't take them out, then they'll likely lose a lot of those high profile clients as well.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Mf'ers got on $178 pair of shoes clean water to drink and want to talk about poverty. Stop it. Leave America then come back and talk to me about poverty. Americas problem is unabated materialism not poverty...

Only liberals who live in Vermont and are dangerously unaware of the black communtiy think poverty is the cause of dysfunction in our community. But let me not get called a c00n/agent/cac y'all got it.

Flint Michigan looking at you in bewilderment

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Y'all love using Flint as the rally cry don't you. One city. And that problem was effectively fixed. In a span of less then 10 years.

I don't think you've ever been anywhere and it shows but I'll ask you a question....
Ever wonder why your American stomach gets sick if you even touch water in most countries not named the USA?

Y'all who? And you championing them fixing flints water in under 10 years is a good thing to you? Lmaoooo. You discounting the impact it'll have on their future generations?

I ain't never been anywhere and it shows so let me ask you the most obvious question. Shut the fukk up. nikka gonna talk about "yk if you go to India they tell you to only drink bottled water so you don't catch dysentery"

I'll smack your stupid ass with my passport. You tryna immediately deflect with the "you'll call me a cac/agent shyt" is as clear as day. You keep getting called that for a very obvious reason.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Mf'ers got on $178 pair of shoes clean water to drink and want to talk about poverty. Stop it. Leave America then come back and talk to me about poverty. Americas problem is unabated materialism not poverty...

Only liberals who live in Vermont and are dangerously unaware of the black communtiy think poverty is the cause of dysfunction in our community. But let me not get called a c00n/agent/cac y'all got it.
Actually poor people are drinking lead water and can’t afford 200 hundred dollar shoes