Whites only job posting goes viral

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Flint Michigan looking at you in bewilderment
Jackson, Mississippi too
But these weirdo, contrarian nikkas will have you believe otherwise on this godforsaken site
But watch for the hook my boy
The person you talking too
Will have a tight ass kufi on in the next thread
To get the daps up when the narrative is convenient

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Fake and the worst parts of social media is once stuff goes viral people wont see the fact check or choose to ignore it.
I was fooled but I already know so I didn't start doing intensive research.

This one is fake but the situation is absolutely real

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
White people oftentimes where the worst employees i’ve ever dealt with. Terrible work ethic, entitlement, general messiness, you name it. It’s amazing how far that complexion has taken a big many of them.
They're snitches too.

I like to work in my area by my damn self because a lot of times, i dont wear all of my ppe. They will rat you out over shyt like that.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Bootstrap babble
Jackson, Mississippi too
But these weirdo, contrarian nikkas will have you believe otherwise on this godforsaken site
But watch for the hook my boy
The person you talking too
Will have a tight ass kufi on in the next thread
To get the daps up when the narrative is convenient

Jackson, Mississippi has the highest murder rate in the United States.

Damn if only they could fix those contaminated pipes in Jackson and every other one of those cities with the highest murder rates in America everything would be okay:troll:
This has nothing to do with generations of ignorance and a culture that encourages you to annihalte your oops and to be a real nikka. No I'm sure all those homicides were for clean water and food and or territory to sell drugs, even though nikkas really don't sell dope outside anymore like that cause of cell phones and the internet and all that technology stuff. :troll:

I give up man y'all got it

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You mean the ones with the two carts stuff full of groceries at Walmart?? Once again MY idea of poverty is not the same as some of you bleeding hearts idea of poverty. Black people aren't regulated to sharecropping pinto beans and shoeshining no more the issue is ignorance not poverty, which is why Black people in this country have a much higher murder rate NOW then they did in the 1930s? Do you believe that black wealth in the 30s was more then it is now relative to the economy?

You ever been to Egypt? Anywhere outside of the States that not an all inclusive resort?
So poor people got two full carts of groceries right now with the prices of food now a days, I doubt even people with stamps even getting that much bang for the buck

So you saying if black people stopped buying Jordan’s, rims, and fake hair we would be in a better position?
You have to come up with different talking points we been hearing that bullshyt for 20 plus years

Just cause we live in a first world country doesn’t mean people can’t be poor, people not sharcropping but they making minimum wage to be broke in this country, doesn’t more than half of America make less than 50k

you can bring up other countries but that shyt doesn’t relate cause we live in America, you can’t use other countries to shyt of poor people in America, it’s disingenuous

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Damn if only they could fix those contaminated pipes in Jackson and every other one of those cities with the highest murder rates in America everything would be okay:troll:

What’s the income of those cities you posted?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Ah shyt, he's one of those 14% but 40-50% type of cac lol

Negged and smd.

I'll cashapp you $5 if you're actually black tbh.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
They're snitches too.

I like to work in my area by my damn self because a lot of times, i dont wear all of my ppe. They will rat you out over shyt like that.

Yeah, and then you'll see them leaving the bathroom twenty minutes later without washing their hands :russ: :scust:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
. Black people aren't regulated to sharecropping pinto beans and shoeshining no more the issue is ignorance not poverty, which is why Black people in this country have a much higher murder rate NOW then they did in the 1930s?

:skip:

Or….maybe idk…the Great Migration of black people from the spread out south to centralized cities of the north…so government assisted/enforced overpopulation. And obviously the introduction of automatic weapons into everyday society.

:mjlol: Attribute murder rates going up to nikkas being ‘ignorant’ but not to ignorant nikkas having switches instead of pistol poppers brehs

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
God your stupid. You can't even debate just " he's a cac" bitxh get the fukk on with your dumb ass

Lmaoooo, this is a message board. you've been here over a year now. ain't nobody tryna sit up here and debate your weird ass about socioeconomic issues when your first retort is to bring up the murder rate to discount any issues.

:mjlol:

Goofy ass cac. This ain't a debate club and if it was, your stupid ass would have been removed for what you're tryna do with no context, outside of racism.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
White people oftentimes where the worst employees i’ve ever dealt with. Terrible work ethic, entitlement, general messiness, you name it. It’s amazing how far that complexion has taken a big many of them.
Ta nehisi coates wrote "the first white president" about Donald Trump for this exact reason. That man showed America and the world how much white skin and an appeal to white supremacy can take a man in America. He's lazy, borderline illiterate and completely unqualified for the job and yet he got it. The same insane standards that Obama and his team had to bend over backwards to try and meet were non existent for him.