White:Why Are You Here?

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Yeah and hites are ruining it.

Is there a place where black ppl can kick it without worrying about whites showing up?

Did you check black power forums? Some real aggressive militant shyt

Edit: Guess they'll be whites trolling the site though :ld:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
this site reads like st0rmfr0nt sometimes. nikka the internet aint segregated. its a free world with no borders. the god damn admin is white FYI.

name some diseases prior to the western invasion. small pox, yellow fever, polio all brought by europeans. Its the same diseases that wiped out the natives, the africans have been able to build an immunity to it, well some. sickle cell exists for a reason, its an evolution to fight malaria, something the africans hadn't suffered until they were moved from their natural inland homes to the coast.

Of course. There are diseases in which harbor in certain areas, those who live in those areas may be subjected to such diseases and carry them to new places. That is a fact, but that can be said about any traveler from anywhere. Isolated and contagious diseases in which a traveler comes to a new location and spreads it (willingly or unwillingly). But that could be an African going to Europe. A European going to Africa. An Asian going to Australia etc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7270562.stm

Though, obviously this is just an article, and we all know articles are filled with biases and misconceptions. I'm stating the previous because of experience. I've been around the world and around many types of people. Various locations and such with factors being shared in common while others are different (as they always are). And I'm speaking off what I've experienced, viewed and been told in these various places. I've been to four African countries, five European countries, two Asian countries and to Sydney Australia. Some 'races' are more susceptible to certain diseases while being better at avoiding others (in the sense of not contracting or being subjected to it). It just so happen that Europe tailor made whites for a beneficial and supreme immune system amongst other attributes which derive from surviving cold climates. Coupled with the fact that Europeans had to eat more meat than those who lived in warmer climates because of the cold winters (and seasons) of Europe. Which I believe is why they have a strengthened immune system, they say fruits/vegetables will do the same, but since animal product and plant product are two different things it will give way to two different changes (though both can be similar, they will never be the same). Immune system strength isn't only about either contracting a disease or not, it's more than that, energy (and energy recharge), endurance, along with many other attributes are gifts (or tragedies for those with a weak immune system) brought upon by immune system. It's not as cut and dry as one would think in the aspect of only avoiding or gathering a disease.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
You're some new fakkit that just showed up and thinks that you can start making demands.:upsetfavre: Lol @ noticing mcing more and more white posters.:upsetfavre: You just got hore that when :hamster: was still around auted more to this board than you could ever hope to.

And this board is half white owned, too. :wow:

Fyck u.

You make it seem like this site has been going on for the past 5 to 10 years. I don't give a f*** when I joined. Whenever I want to make a thread about a topic I will do so.

I wouldn't be surprised if whites owned some of this forum. It won't stop me from speaking my mind.

Last edited:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
You a member of the New Black Panther Party chapter of your city?

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Africa is the continent plagued with most disease. Nice contradictory statement there.
So we gonna act like the black death didnt almost cause eurpeans to become extinct if it wasn't for them black muslims that showed you cacs how to take a damn bath and brush your crusty ass teeth? We gonna act like eurpeans didnt kill off every native american they found by shaking hands with them because of smallpox? Have multiple seats there, Caucasaurus fakkit :stopitslime:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Fyck u.

You make it seem like this site has been going on for the past 5 to 10 years. I don't give a f*** when I joined. Whenever I want to make a thread about a topic I will do so.

I wouldn't be surprised if whites owned some of this forum. It won't stop me from speaking my mind.
By all means - do you, little bytch. :manny: I'm not one to censor anybody. And with that said:
B77fx.gif

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Link to one of these boards?

lol, I'm white, I don't know of any. Ask one of these racists they'll help you. Wonder if they even know of any :patrice:

Hate on whites on general forums rather than join black militant forums brehs

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
lol, I'm white, I don't know of any. Ask one of these racists they'll help you. Wonder if they even know of any :patrice:

Hate on whites on general forums rather than join black militant forums brehs

I'm not interested in joining. I honestly just don't believe you. White people hate minorities more than vice versa hence a forum like storm front can be so successful. Ive yet to see the same the other way round.