White:Why Are You Here?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Breh, I am one of the last ppl on here that would c00n. There is a different in full blown hatred and not allowing people to post some bullshyt.
Read Boy C's post for evidence cacs should be bounced from here.
Go rob a gas station.
Go shoot up an elementary school.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dapped him because he dapped me. But since you wanted to point it out, I'll remove it to make you look dumb. Though you don't need any help looking dumb, you do that perfectly by your lonesome.

So you're going to make me 'look dumb' by removing a dap that you just POSTED about yourself? The myth of whites being intelligent is just that, a myth.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Why are a posting to me? You are worthless. You are in the same bracket with @MurderSheWrote and what not. The fact that you are talking about daps just proves how pathetic you are.
You're the one that tagged me, fekket.:what: I could care less about you.:what: As a matter of fact, I couldn't even tag you if I wanted to because I don't remember your username by heart as you clearly do mine.:what: Lol @BuyandSave can get banned with the quickness.:pachaha: By who? You?:leon: Who the fukk are you again? Oh yea, nobody. Hop off my dikk, p*ssy. :umad:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
So you're going to make me 'look dumb' by removing a dap that you just POSTED about yourself? The myth of whites being intelligent is just that, a myth.

Well, you look stupid because you thought it was funny that I dapped him. It's typical of people who lack understanding to laugh about something that they don't understand. Looked like you were erupting in emotion there with that capital 'lol.' Like I said, you run around this forum like a scorned female blaming the white man, you're probably a troll but if you aren't then you need more help than you're already getting.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That's redundant, breh.

Whities are, by nature, pieces of shyt, so they will infest where they are not wanted like the cockroaches that they are. They don't give a fukk, they scurry about everywhere, spreading their diseases without shame.

This continent, America, as once clean and full of Americans. But then cacs started coming here and polluted this land with their existence. They are a pestilence that needs to be shipped back to their homeland of Europe.

Damn, R=G.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Breh, I am one of the last ppl on here that would c00n. There is a different in full blown hatred and not allowing people to post some bullshyt.

Who said hate?

They have been a problem on EVERY black message board ive been to in the past 5 years.I just want them to explain why they need to be around us.

Oh,and im not one of those dudes who blaims whites for anything.this was just a question for the crackers.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the first known condom..Egypt/Africans invented the condom..you act like diseases are the white mans contribution to the world..when in fact, a disease doesn't discriminate on who the original bearer was ..

The fact that you POSTED a condom from 1000 B.C. proves Africans were up on their shyt, and very serious about being protected from disease. Also, whites are the reason a majority of diseases were spread around the world. Whites nearly wiped out the Pacific Islanders by giving them syphilis because they had sex with these dirty animals. So cut the bull...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Who said i hate them?

They have been a problem on EVERY black message board ive been to in the past 5 years.I just want them to explain why they need to be around us.
I don't disagree with you, I just didn't agree with some of the extreme POV's from some in here but yeah, ban the fukkboys.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
The fact that you POSTED a condom from 1000 B.C. proves Africans were up on their shyt, and very serious about being protected from disease. Also, whites are the reason a majority of diseases were spread around the world. Whites nearly wiped out the Pacific Islanders by giving them syphilis because they had sex with these dirty animals. So cut the bull...
The condom was invented to prevent pregnancy. They lacked the knowledge about 'STD.' Also, whites have less diseases than the average human. Their immune systems are stronger also. Just so you know Native Americans are a byproduct of the first European settlers in America during the Ice Ages, Asians came later and they both mixed/procreated. As the originals died off the offspring of these adapted to the American climate and changed into what people see as a 'Native American.' So the European settlers coming through and eliminating them was the same as Europeans eliminating each-other for a more productive future. But I know you'll try to dislodge this information because you irrationally believe with your emotions rather than logic. Keep playing the dumb game, I'll sit back and relax :ahh:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Most internet forums are dominated by 12 years or crazy conspiracy theorist types.. its hard to find a chill spot like this