White:Why Are You Here?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The fact that you POSTED a condom from 1000 B.C. proves Africans were up on their shyt, and very serious about being protected from disease. Also, whites are the reason a majority of diseases were spread around the world. Whites nearly wiped out the Pacific Islanders by giving them syphilis because they had sex with these dirty animals. So cut the bull...

Syphilis was already in America before white European contact..wtf are you talmbout

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The condom was invented to prevent pregnancy. They lacked the knowledge about 'STD.' Also, whites have less diseases than the average human. Their immune systems are stronger also. Just so you know Native Americans are a byproduct of the first European settlers in America during the Ice Ages, Asians came later and they both mixed/procreated. As the originals died off the offspring of these adapted to the American climate and changed into what people see as a 'Native American.' So the European settlers coming through and eliminating them was the same as Europeans eliminating each-other for a ore productive future.

Is that why most of you walk around with Herpes on your lips?

Cold_sore.jpg

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Who said i hate them?

They have been a problem on EVERY black message board ive been to in the past 5 years.I just want them to explain why they need to be around us.
You're some new fakkit that just showed up and thinks that you can start making demands.:upsetfavre: Lol @ noticing more and more white posters.:upsetfavre: You just got here and most of us have been here since the beginning and even before that when :hamster: was still around and contributed more to this board than you could ever hope to.

And this board is half white owned, too. :wow:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Is that why most of you walk around with Herpes on your lips?

Cold_sore.jpg

Whites have less STD than blacks. Also, blacks have herpes more often than whites. It's getting a tad redundant trying to teach a dummy though. So you'll see less of me trying to educate you and other dummies on this board about how shyt really is. It's better to watch you whine all day than for me to try and enlighten you and you don't appreciate my effort. You are probably a troll though, so maybe I'm taking the L in responding :manny:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blacks and Whites dont mix like two dikks and no bytch, find yourself in serious shyt :ufdup:

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whites have less STD than blacks. Also, blacks have herpes more often than whites.

Believe those bullshyt statistics if you like. I don't think I've ever seen a Black person with a disgusting herpes lesion on their face.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Who said hate?

They have been a problem on EVERY black message board ive been to in the past 5 years.I just want them to explain why they need to be around us.

Oh,and im not one of those dudes who blaims whites for anything.this was just a question for the crackers.
Stop spending so much time on forums and go into the real world. Maybe then you can meet some nice black folks like yourself :bryan:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Who said hate?

Oh,and im not one of those dudes who blaims whites for anything.this was just a question for the crackers.

You must be going to some shytty forums.

Real cac forums got no issues with whites

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this site reads like st0rmfr0nt sometimes. nikka the internet aint segregated. its a free world with no borders. the god damn admin is white FYI.

Africa is the continent plagued with most disease. Nice contradictory statement there.
name some diseases prior to the western invasion. small pox, yellow fever, polio all brought by europeans. Its the same diseases that wiped out the natives, the africans have been able to build an immunity to it, well some. sickle cell exists for a reason, its an evolution to fight malaria, something the africans hadn't suffered until they were moved from their natural inland homes to the coast. You didn't hear about any STDs before westerners. That's a little strange no? Esp considering africa is the oldest and most diverse continent on the planet.