White:Why Are You Here?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
:snoop: at this thread.

If this were say blackpeoplemeet.com I would fully agree with the OP. However, this site is supposed to be dedicated to the ain't shyt entertainment known as "Hip Hop" and the last time I checked whites buy it, listen to it and contribute to it. Therefore, they should be welcomde here.

Now just to keep it 100, outside of the white trolls (one of which I know got banned), the white people that post here are pretty damn cool with me. I know there are at least 2 white women that post here and a few white men. More often than not they bring some common sense to these dumbass threads (I'm just being honest...some of the most sensible post come from the white people here). So, I don't think they should be kicked off the ship.

Furthermore, I think it's safe to say we live and feed off each other in some way or the other. If you're black and you have an iphone, ipad, dell desktop, internet etc you can thank a white man for that. If you're white and you love listening to hip hop, R&B, Funk, etc or you like those traffic lights outside your house you can thank a black man for that.

Stop the racism. :what:

Actually there's a rare metal in cell phones and computers that can only be found in Africa.

Let me guess you're an apologists for white supremacist. You're one of the type who thinks without whites black people cant survive.

Black people like you have been compromised. stay away from the vast majority of us. find a non-black partner to be with that would serve us a lot better.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually there's a rare metal in cell phones and computers that can only be found in Africa.

Let me guess you're an apologists for white supremacist. You're one of the type who thinks without whites black people cant survive.

Black people like you have been compromised. stay away from the vast majority of us. find a non-black partner to be with that would serve us a lot better.

Ignorance....get a life with the quickness. I promise when you do things like random folks on a messge board who don't share your race WON'T bother you.

Peace!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:snoop: at this thread.

If this were say blackpeoplemeet.com I would fully agree with the OP. However, this site is supposed to be dedicated to the ain't shyt entertainment known as "Hip Hop" and the last time I checked whites buy it, listen to it and contribute to it. Therefore, they should be welcomde here.

Now just to keep it 100, outside of the white trolls (one of which I know got banned), the white people that post here are pretty damn cool with me. I know there are at least 2 white women that post here and a few white men. More often than not they bring some common sense to these dumbass threads (I'm just being honest...some of the most sensible post come from the white people here). So, I don't think they should be kicked off the ship.

Furthermore, I think it's safe to say we live and feed off each other in some way or the other. If you're black and you have an iphone, ipad, dell desktop, internet etc you can thank a white man for that. If you're white and you love listening to hip hop, R&B, Funk, etc or you like those traffic lights outside your house you can thank a black man for that.

Stop the racism. :what:

Aww soookie sookie now.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Ignorance....get a life with the quickness. I promise when you do things like random folks on a messge board who don't share your race WON'T bother you.

Peace!
I would rather a compromised black woman like you be around white or not black men. that is nothing for me or anyone to be mad about.its a free country.

Why state the obvious?

I can do that to watch.

We all have white associates we work with everyday.This thread was made to gain insight on why they would want to be around black ppl outside of work relations.

I was trying to figure out the fascination they have with us because its not the same on our part. Black people don't go on to the predominantly white forums because they are not interesting.

Your kind would be better off away from black people.

Last edited:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm south asian (not commonly to be mistaken with middle eastern, muslim, arab, iraqi, etc)

I like sports and this is the only place I can get into friendly heated debates about sports.

Should I leave though? lol.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
She's from buerno aires.,mostly white population in that city..but even tho they're white, they're still Latin ..so my mom is technically Latin and not white..don't know what you're talking about racism, since my mom was an original black panther and my grandma worked for ceaser Chavez ..
:wtf:

Your race doesn't change because you speak a Latin language.