White:Why Are You Here?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
So you're a cracker too??this is like the fyckin Ttwilight zone.

What the hells going on here.
lol, I'm white, I don't know of any. Ask one of these racists they'll help you. Wonder if they even know of any :patrice:

Hate on whites on general forums rather than join black militant forums brehs

Last edited:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I'm not interested in joining. I honestly just don't believe you. White people hate minorities more than vice versa hence a forum like storm front can be so successful. Ive yet to see the same the other way round.
I've never had a problem with you, I think you're cool. Let's don't start shyt because of some fools racism thread.

You do not think there's a forum (or website) dedicated to extreme black power?
OsnPDK8.png

There's a site for everything you can think of. If black vs. white is a major part of the-coli you do not think there's a dedicated site for extreme black power?

st0rmfr0nt is popular. Think underground hostile shyt. Even if it's not underground and hostile, there's a bunch out there.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
So you're a cracker too??this is like the fyckin Ttwilight zone.

What the hells going on here.

aCv9AXi.png

Peckerwood breh

Young black male (-30's) racism and bigotry. Depends on how your family raised you doe. You could be like this for your whole life :patrice:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Who said hate?

They have been a problem on EVERY black message board ive been to in the past 5 years.I just want them to explain why they need to be around us.

Oh,and im not one of those dudes who blaims whites for anything.this was just a question for the crackers.

Sounds like you need to stop visiting internet forums, lol.

White people i know in real life are cool, the ones on the internet are a minority.

Boy C

SPC
Daps

White people i know in real life are cool, the ones on the internet are a minority.

I know one person who is going to hate this post. I would say the persons name but I don't want to give it out. In 3-2-1...

inb4 you are stupid and a dumb cac. Whites are the brown shyt stains of my toilet paper

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
aCv9AXi.png

Peckerwood breh

Young black male (-30's) racism and bigotry. Depends on how your family raised you doe. You could be like this for your whole life :patrice:
I know one person who is going to hate this post. I would say the persons name but I don't want to give it out. In 3-2-1...

inb4 you are stupid and a dumb cac. Whites are the brown shyt stains of my toilet paper
Stop your fukking whining. You belong to an inferior race, that's just the way it is.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
The Honorable Minister Tariq Nasheed El Bey Ph. D teaches us in his great film, Hidden Colors Part 6: James Bond Was Originally Black, that the white DEVIL tries to hang around us Melanated Kemetians because he wants to steal our PINEAL GLANDS. They do NOT want you to join the Nation of Moorish Islamic Hebrew Five Percent. Melanin. MELANIN. DO YOU OVERSTAND ME????!! MELANIN!!!!!!!!!!

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

Whites like to study black people.

From our colthing,culture,food,slang,dance,sports,daily interest you name it.

My problem is too many of them get comfortable after being around black people too long and just because they make friends with a few black people they think they are intertwined in the black community.

GTFOH.

I'll tell you this much. the few black people who are your friends... are idiots and I will spit in their face and beat him to a pulp in real life.

And for the don't black people who are holding out hope for some day we will all come together and sing Kumbaya you need to go to hell because white supremacy is an ideology that cannot be reversed in someone's brain.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
I'm not whining cac

I'm laughing and drinking :cheers:

Control F and see how many curse words I've used in this thread. Not talking racial slurs against whites

:umad:
I'm not a cac, you cac. You're definitely whining. You're butt-hurt because your race is pure shyt. Deal with it.

Whites like to study black people.

From our colthing,culture,food,slang,dance,sports,daily interest you name it.

My problem is too many of them get comfortable after being around black people too long and just because they make friends with a few black people they think they are intertwined in the black community.

GTFOH.

I'll tell you this much. the few black people who are your friends... are idiots and I will spit in their face and beat him to a pulp in real life.

And for the don't black people who are holding out hope for some day we will all come together and sing Kumbaya you need to go to hell because white supremacy is an ideology that cannot be reversed in someone's brain.
PREACH! :salute:

A cac doesn't have to say racial slurs or be violent to be racist. As long as deep down inside, he feels he is automatically better because he is white, he is racist. And believe me, people, more than 50% of all cacs are bona fide racist.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I'm not a cac, you cac. You're definitely whining. You're butt-hurt because your race is pure shyt. Deal with it.

Be mentally disabled brehs

Why would I be calling a black male a cac? You don't understand that?

Btw, you ignored my question about rap music. Like shyt rap music brehs.