White:Why Are You Here?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Africa is the continent plagued with most disease. Nice contradictory statement there.

1000 bc Egyptian condom to protect from diseases

OlH1tJP.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yup, the CACS turned all those AIDs having homosexuals in Africa into fakkits. That's right, the all powerful :laff:
They actually went through aid gave shots to Africans inflecting them with AIDS. AIDS is a man made disease from the CDC. The creator of AIDS won a noble peace prize.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Whites can stay when they stay in their lane. When they start posting charts and trolling, they can get the fukk outta here. You don't see me on the bodybuilding board. I have nothing in common outside of lifting weights. @Gang$tarr and @BuyandSave can get banned with the quickness. @Qtpimo needs to learn his cool white boy but secretly bigoted act might work with unaware c00ns but doesn't with real aware Blacks.
Hey phag, look at my post to dap ratio and then look at yours.:upsetfavre: Keep in mind that at least half of this board sees me as a "racist CAC" too, so I'm at a huge disadvantage. :upsetfavre:It's pretty clear that I'm a much more quality poster than you'll ever be.:ufdup:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
This site is no different but entertaining nonetheless. I tolerate whites irl and I usually don't interact with suspected whites on this site. The ignore function is there, put it to use. Not all white pieces of sh1t are bad people though.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hey phag, look at my post to dap ratio and then look at yours.:upsetfavre: Keep in mind that at least half of this board sees me as a "racist CAC" too, so I'm at a huge disadvantage. :upsetfavre:It's pretty clear that I'm a much more quality poster than you'll ever be.:ufdup:
Why are a posting to me? You are worthless. You are in the same bracket with @MurderSheWrote and what not. The fact that you are talking about daps just proves how pathetic you are.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
That's redundant, breh.

Whities are, by nature, pieces of shyt, so they will infest where they are not wanted like the cockroaches that they are. They don't give a fukk, they scurry about everywhere, spreading their diseases without shame.

This continent, America, as once clean and full of Americans. But then cacs started coming here and polluted this land with their existence. They are a pestilence that needs to be shipped back to their homeland of Europe.

Go rob a gas station.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
They actually went through aid gave shots to Africans inflecting them with AIDS. AIDS is a man made disease from the CDC. The creator of AIDS won a noble peace prize.

So, cause you read this on the internet it's true? I read that aliens live under the ocean floor, does that mean it's true too?