White:Why Are You Here?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Stop your fukking whining. You belong to an inferior race, that's just the way it is.

Whites like to study black people.

From our colthing,culture,food,slang,dance,sports,daily interest you name it.

My problem is too many of them get comfortable after being around black people too long and just because they make friends with a few black people they think they are intertwined in the black community.

GTFOH.

I'll tell you this much. the few black people who are your friends... are idiots and I will spit in their face and beat him to a pulp in real life.

And for the don't black people who are holding out hope for some day we will all come together and sing Kumbaya you need to go to hell because white supremacy is an ideology that cannot be reversed in someone's brain.

Hey Cenals, let's hear how whites are the inferior race but living better on average than you :laff:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

My problem is too many of them get comfortable after being around black people too long and just because they make friends with a few black people they think they are intertwined in the black community.

GTFOH.

I'll tell you this much. the few black people who are your friends... are idiots and I will spit in their face and beat him to a pulp in real life.

And for the don't black people who are holding out hope for some day we will all come together and sing Kumbaya you need to go to hell because white supremacy is an ideology that cannot be reversed in someone's brain.

Reading through this thread so far and this bit made me laugh because you sure did get tough all of a sudden.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Be mentally disabled brehs

Why would I be calling a black male a cac? You don't understand that?

Btw, you ignored my question about rap music. Like shyt rap music brehs.
You're an idiot. You're running the "_____ ____, brehs" meme into the ground. Typical cac, unoriginal.

I answered your question, you moron. Learn to read, hillbilly. :snoop:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
a white man once said to me on a rainy day

"a wet night requires a wet black cock"

he was implying he wanted to perform fellatio on me i felt so sick i wanted to kill all white people but held back my anger word is bond, As-salamu alaykum

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GTFOH.

why-so-serious-dark-knight.gif

god you acting like a biitch right now.
if you dont wanna be around these white posters or whatever u have made up in your mind you can go back to lurking or dont post at all......nobody would miss you breh

*i know nobody would miss me if i stopped posting either*

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
why-so-serious-dark-knight.gif

if you dont wanna be around these white posters or whatever u have made up in your mind you can go back to lurking or dont post at all......nobody would miss you breh

*i know nobody would miss me if i stopped posting either*

This was so stupid i dont even know how to respond.

Anytime whites are on a black site trouble follows.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Of course. There are diseases in which harbor in certain areas, those who live in those areas may be subjected to such diseases and carry them to new places. That is a fact, but that can be said about any traveler from anywhere. Isolated and contagious diseases in which a traveler comes to a new location and spreads it (willingly or unwillingly). But that could be an African going to Europe. A European going to Africa. An Asian going to Australia etc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7270562.stm
It has nothing to do with climate. As we're taught in school, Whites came to america and didnt die nearly as quick and as common as the natives, and this was before advanced medicine.

It has to do with the domestication of mammals and farming that the europans practiced, they had many (black) plagues which thus made them immune to a lot of diseases. Natives and Africans were always hunters, they didn't live with animals. Never had pigs living around them. Most common diseases transferred from animal (mammal) to human (HIV being another). again natives and africans were farmers and hunter-gathers, they didnt domesticate animals except cattle for milk and goat for milk.

Boy C

SPC
Daps

Speak for yourself cac