2dln8s4.jpg

fukk what u tombout

but that leads to this

14v0n46.jpg
2qw08y8.jpg
24btba9.jpg
wjb5ur.jpg
3hpub.jpg

and when i met the parents for the 1st time..i knew who the dad was off bat...he played for the jets eagles n a couple other teams back in the gap..but the mom...had me like :dwillhuh:

Daps
I reject yo deposit...look at White men/White women on this chart. White men respond to White women the least.

no, indian, hispanic black and native american women get less responses from white men than white women according to the chart. there is a 6 point difference to the group white men respond to most and white women. there is a 20 point difference to the group black men respond to the most and black women.

that is a huge difference. it is safe to say considering how wm respond to everyone that the rate they respond to ww is normal. the rate that bm respond to bw is shockngly low. bw would be better off messaging middle eastern or native american or mixed men according to that chart

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk what u tombout

but that leads to this

14v0n46.jpg
2qw08y8.jpg

and when i met the parents for the 1st time..i knew who the dad was off bat...he played for the jets eagles n a couple other teams back in the gap..but the mom...had me like :dwillhuh:

How you in the nfl with a wife that ugly?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I had a white chick ask me "How many baby mamas you have",she did it in a joking way but i didnt give a ****. I put in her place by saying "If i had any seeds they wouldnt be by different women and I would put a ring on it".