White girls are so...

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
:heh: don't no body favor black men...

black women are nuetral with black men but positive with damn near every other race.

Every other race is negative with black men...damn.

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

:leon: This echoes my point on the 1st page to a fukking T. We've got a bad rep out here, even with our own race.

:damn: :whoo: at them replying to us the least and white guys the most. Are black people really not digging each other like that anymore? :facepalm:

Native-American chicks seem pretty friendly. Is it weird that they're replying to white guys more than their own. Wonder what Native-American guys think about that. :skip:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Actually that chart is not even accurate per say

1. Not alot of black males even use okcupid
2. The percentage is low right across the blard even white males are getting 3/10 replies compared to the few black males that use okcupid at 2/10
3. A Tyson Beckford looking nikka will have his inbox flooded while a krs type dude won't

These studies don't take none of that into equation, I've used okcupid in the last and my inbox was not lacking and I never messaged chicks first. Alot of the black girls profiles I went through were the hipster anime, vintage ,cook ass sisters who date a white boy named mark and ish

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:heh: don't no body favor black men...

black women are nuetral with black men but positive with damn near every other race.

Every other race is negative with black men...damn.

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

although very true this isnt anything new to me :ld:

But lets not act as if there isnt thousands of factors as to why white men are at the top of the dating pool whether its online or real life.

All in all, black men>>>>>>>>

Daps
I'd bet my bottom dollar that these same girls:

1. Thought they were actually complimenting you with this insult.
  2. Let a lot of shyt slide with a white guy that they wouldn't let slide with someone who wasn't white.
  3. Thought that by giving you a chance to play, they were making your life better.

:snoop:

4. Using this as proof to themselves that they aren't racist. "I've dated a black guy before."

:snoop:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
and they reply to black men the least

:ohhh: Oh shyt, I didn't even notice that

Then they want to claim loyalty :heh:

:kattwtf:

are yall looking at the same chart that I am? :mindblown:

not surprising that you two will make a thread about white girls into a thread about black girls.

Mist, do you NOW see what I've been stressing these last few months :aicmon:

Daps
:kattwtf:

are yall looking at the same chart that I am? :mindblown:

not surprising that you two will make a thread about white girls into a thread about black girls.

Mist, do you NOW see what I've been stressing these last few months :aicmon:

look at this table showing that bm respond to bw FAR LESS than they do other groups of women.
Reply-By-Race-Female.png

I like watching my dikk pull out the pinkmeat with each stroke :datazz:

:mindblown: so light skin women are somehow unattractive naked by ww aren't

Binary

Banned
Daps
Some have to learn the hard way. I've been around white girls my whole life and they really do have entitlement issues but I blame these guys that gas them up. :yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Men aren't the only ones who gas white girls up. Trust me. White girls DO HEAR when black girls say shyt like "You just want a white woman because she's a trophy and the epitome of the beauty standard." White girls DO hear that shyt. Then you have overweight white women thinking they can take any black man from a black woman no matter how attractive the black woman is. Plus all the imitation white woman's hair. Believe me when I say that white girls do catch wind of that shyt.