White girls are so...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said. Good for fukking partying with....that's about it. Annoying ass broads.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are on a dating site for "love", which really means she wants a sucker to support her, that is why, in particular, the black women respond to black men they way they did. Just because she is online doing this doesn't mean in real life she isn't messing with black men. She is just looking for a quick come up, and the internet is the fastest way to do it because as a white man, he has to be a real simp if he needs to be online looking for women for LOVE. All the races do this, they are looking for simps, and white men have this image of having money, and willing to trick. Black men don't trick as much as white men. Other races are too old school, and won't let the women be free, but they still can still be suckered more easier then black men, except for some latins.

The white chick who made the comment to the op is just lost, and most likely raised in a prejudiced area, so when she says those things she is used to hearing it or saying it that it doesn't really dawn on her that she sounds like a clown. The black men she says it to probably let her say it, and that is her line she uses to catch a black simp, She makes them think they are special. It's all a hustle.

Its a lot of teens and guys in college still in their early 20s posting in here

They won't get this until 8-10 years from now.

I had a cousin who was married to a NFL player in the 80s,,(she messed it up), but one thing she told me is that it's alright to use people, as long as you don't misuse them..

shyt didn't make sense until I got in my late 20s...It put the entire male/female game in its proper perspective..

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got no hate for white girls. the second i feel they got that entitlement though i shut the hell down. i had bad experiences with white parents in high school and don't wanna turn my back on deciding never to get serious with a white girl.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at this table showing that bm respond to bw FAR LESS than they do other groups of women.
Reply-By-Race-Female.png

:mindblown: so light skin women are somehow unattractive naked by ww aren't

:heh: don't no body favor black men...

black women are nuetral with black men but positive with damn near every other race.
Every other race is negative with black men...damn.

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

I'm thinking there might be more to these results that what they show:ld:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on who you're dealing w/ honestly.

Date a white chick from a small midwestern or northwestern town if you want to avoid bullshyt.

My gf is from a town of like maybe 10,000 people and probably didn't know any black people personally until college. she didn't even listen to rap music before we started dating because she hadnt really been exposed to it. :pachaha: a suburban dude like myself is just as "real" as chief keef to her. if only it were that way w/ some of these sisters :wow:

meanwhile, my ex from NYC said some slick shyt like "you know you loooove white girls. you just love us." once or twice when we were dating.

we were getting into an argument one day and i hit that bytch with "you know what...i think a black woman would fundamentally make a better partner for me. there's something different about how black women love men like me. :mjpls:". she went speechless, had no idea what to say and i could tell it ethered her a bit.

of course, like most white women, she was a bit insecure about leggy blonde chicks... so i did what i had to do for the sake of get-back once the relationship ended :win:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are on a dating site for "love", which really means she wants a sucker to support her, that is why, in particular, the black women respond to black men they way they did. Just because she is online doing this doesn't mean in real life she isn't messing with black men. She is just looking for a quick come up, and the internet is the fastest way to do it because as a white man, he has to be a real simp if he needs to be online looking for women for LOVE. All the races do this, they are looking for simps, and white men have this image of having money, and willing to trick. Black men don't trick as much as white men. Other races are too old school, and won't let the women be free, but they still can still be suckered more easier then black men, except for some latins.

The white chick who made the comment to the op is just lost, and most likely raised in a prejudiced area, so when she says those things she is used to hearing it or saying it that it doesn't really dawn on her that she sounds like a clown. The black men she says it to probably let her say it, and that is her line she uses to catch a black simp, She makes them think they are special. It's all a hustle.

This is a completely and utterly shyte theory.
And the rampant misuse of "Simp" on this site is pretty damn ridiculous.