White girls are so...

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
no, indian, hispanic black and native american women get less responses from white men than white women according to the chart. there is a 6 point difference to the group white men respond to most and white women. there is a 20 point difference to the group black men respond to the most and black women.

that is a huge difference. it is safe to say considering how wm respond to everyone that the rate they respond to ww is normal. the rate that bm respond to bw is shockngly low. bw would be better off messaging middle eastern or native american or mixed men according to that chart

Why don't you address how bw respond to wm more than bm? I notice you're quick to point out that bm don't respond to bw though, surprise surprise.:youngsabo:

Daps
Why don't you address how bw respond to wm more than bm? I notice you're quick to point out that bm don't respond to bw though, surprise surprise.:youngsabo:

that chart doesn't say black women respond to white men the most. wm=38, pacific islander=39. 39>38. the difference in the group bw respond to the most and black men is 11 points. 20>11.
my quote was a response to the bw comment, so why would i restate it. i was just expanding the argument :mindblown:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
that chart doesn't say black women respond to white men the most. wm=38, pacific islander=39. 39>38. the difference in the group bw respond to the most and black men is 11 points. 20>11.
my quote was a response to the bw comment, so why would i restate it. i was just expanding the argument :mindblown:

I didn't say that, I said they respond to wm=38, more than bm=28, but keep playin oblivious:youngsabo:

Daps
I didn't say that, I said they respond to wm=38, more than bm=28, but keep playin oblivious:youngsabo:

:wtb: i genuinely thought you meant they respond to wm the most because someone else said that and others reposted agreeing. blacks don't respond to one another. we see that in this chart. or if they do it is in person rather than online. obviously blacks in general are the bottom of the dating pool, and blacks participate in making one another the bottom of the dating pool. i am not denying bw do the same as bm, i say we are doing it to a lesser degree

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are on a dating site for "love", which really means she wants a sucker to support her, that is why, in particular, the black women respond to black men they way they did. Just because she is online doing this doesn't mean in real life she isn't messing with black men. She is just looking for a quick come up, and the internet is the fastest way to do it because as a white man, he has to be a real simp if he needs to be online looking for women for LOVE. All the races do this, they are looking for simps, and white men have this image of having money, and willing to trick. Black men don't trick as much as white men. Other races are too old school, and won't let the women be free, but they still can still be suckered more easier then black men, except for some latins.

The white chick who made the comment to the op is just lost, and most likely raised in a prejudiced area, so when she says those things she is used to hearing it or saying it that it doesn't really dawn on her that she sounds like a clown. The black men she says it to probably let her say it, and that is her line she uses to catch a black simp, She makes them think they are special. It's all a hustle.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are on a dating site for "love", which really means she wants a sucker to support her, that is why, in particular, the black women respond to black men they way they did. Just because she is online doing this doesn't mean in real life she isn't messing with black men. She is just looking for a quick come up, and the internet is the fastest way to do it because as a white man, he has to be a real simp if he needs to be online looking for women for LOVE. All the races do this, they are looking for simps, and white men have this image of having money, and willing to trick. Black men don't trick as much as white men. Other races are too old school, and won't let the women be free, but they still can still be suckered more easier then black men, except for some latins.

The white chick who made the comment to the op is just lost, and most likely raised in a prejudiced area, so when she says those things she is used to hearing it or saying it that it doesn't really dawn on her that she sounds like a clown. The black men she says it to probably let her say it, and that is her line she uses to catch a black simp, She makes them think they are special. It's all a hustle.

i respect your opinion and all but WTF are you talking about? :snoop:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i respect your opinion and all but WTF are you talking about? :snoop:

I'm saying to not take black women responding more to other men besides black men, seriously. They are looking for someone to take of them, then be out. Most women are like that. It isn't about love, it's about getting some money or access to material things and white men on the internet dating sites are usually the ones to help a woman easily get these things without having to do much work. They just have to look pretty, smile, and they got a simp to trick on them.

The chick the op is talking about is just using her backwards thinking to snag a black simp.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying to not take black women responding more to other men besides black men, seriously. They are looking for someone to take of them, then be out. Most women are like that. It isn't about love, it's about getting some money or access to material things and white men on the internet dating sites are usually the ones to help a woman easily get these things without having to do much work. They just have to look pretty, smile, and they got a simp to trick on them.

The chick the op is talking about is just using her backwards thinking to snag a black simp.

man, i say this as someone that cares but YOU need to think over your attitude towards women along other things. you're setting yourself up for failure, breh. your way of thinking is going to keep you from finding any decent woman outthere because you're looking down on women without a real reason too. where are you getting your info from?

i'll put it like this to you. you have a mother right? how would you like it if someone saw her the same way you see most of these women out here?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, i say this as someone that cares but YOU need to think over your attitude towards women along other things. you're setting yourself up for failure, breh. your way of thinking is going to keep you from finding any decent woman outthere because you're looking down on women without a real reason too. where are you getting your info from?

i'll put it like this to you. you have a mother right? how would you like it if someone saw her the same way you see most of these women out here?

Naw, I don't look at all women like that, but I'm aware of how most of them think. I used to believe it was love that they was looking for, but that's was when I was younger. Love is something that happens as time goes on. When you get older, and money plays a major role in your life, you see how things change. I don't hate them for it, I just use it to my advantage. They have needs, I have needs. I truly believe what makes a relationship work, and last, is when someone has something the other needs and both people are aware of this. An example is if I want some companionship with someone who I can trust, I should get a chick who wants consistent supply of food, clothing, shelter, not wanting to shop all day and live life like a cribs episode. Life is about giving, and taking. Some things I give, and she takes. Some things I take, and she gives. What is important is what these things are, and how much you give. If you give too much with little in return, chances are you're going to be in a fukked up relationship.

It sounds crazy, but once you get older you realize this is real, and you can use it as leverage in your favor. I look at everything as an investment to better my life. If the investment is more then it's worth, I'm not doing it, and looking for love is not a good investment, considering most people who say they want it are usually looking for something new and a fantasy.