White girls are so...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd bet my bottom dollar that these same girls:

1. Thought they were actually complimenting you with this insult.
  2. Let a lot of shyt slide with a white guy that they wouldn't let slide with someone who wasn't white.
  3. Thought that by giving you a chance to play, they were making your life better.

:snoop:

They try and make you special like oh I mus be special cuz some white chil who won't mess with other black guys is messing with me :childplease:
It's all the media portraying bs that all blacks listen to rap, curse, drink, Are loud and boisterous, and overly sexual, uses slang and music blaring loud from his car.

That when they meet or encounter a black man who is a introvert, doesn't curse every other word is educated, dresses "normal", isn't on some yo ma what that thang smell like 2 minutes after being in your presence they are shocked your not like that your not like the savages they portray on tv in their minds

:pacspit:

Nothing bothers white women more than as a black man your not interested in them.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
They try and make you special like oh I mus be special cuz some white chil who won't mess with other black guys is messing with me :childplease:
It's all the media portraying bs that all blacks listen to rap, curse, drink, Are loud and boisterous, and overly sexual, uses slang and music blaring loud from his car.

That when they meet or encounter a black man who is a introvert, doesn't curse every other word is educated, dresses "normal", isn't on some yo ma what that thang smell like 2 minutes after being in your presence they are shocked your not like that your not like the savages they portray on tv in their minds

Nothing bothers white women more than as a black man your not interested in them.

This is very true.

I'm also careful about rejection because when a white girl gets rejected, especially by a minority she felt like should have been "in the bag" from square one, she goes fukkin' mental.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

^^^^^this!

Some of these white byytches act as if they are doin u a favor because they are talkin to u and seemed shocked to speak with an articulate black dude.:childplease:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I remember one time me and my girlfriend at the time(black) were in a lounge chillin. She went to the bathroom and as soon as she left some white girl that was eyeing me all night came up to me to flirt a little. I didn't pay much mind, because I didn't want my girl to comeback and get the wrong idea. This dumb blonde bytch had the nerve to call me racist because I turned down her advances. :childplease:

My girl told me a similar story about a white dude who had a crush on her in high school. As soon as she shot his ass down(she told him straight up that she doesn't date white guys :russ:), dude caught all sorts of feelings as though she was somehow owed to him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember one time me and my girl(black) were in a lounge chillin. She went to the bathroom and as soon as she left some white girl that was eyeing me all night came up to me to flirt a little. I didn't pay much mind, because I didn't want my girl to comeback and get the wrong idea. This dumb blonde bytch had the nerve to call me racist because I turned down her advances. :childplease:

It's all them simp nikkas out there with fat white whales or who simp white women in general why they have this elitist attitude.

And some black dudes treating white women like a ugly Gucci shirt
"Damn that shirt is ugly as hell"

But it's Gucci breh

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I never got the novelty you guys give white girls on here. Probably because that's what I grew up around.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
It's all them simp nikkas out there with fat white whales or who simp white women in general why they have this elitist attitude.

And some black dudes treating white women like a ugly Gucci shirt
"Damn that shirt is ugly as hell"

But it's Gucci breh

yall negroes gas them up so much you cant even glance at them without them thinking you want them

i cant even scope out my surroundings without a little white girl thinking i got a crush

Thirsty nikkas fukked the game up :sadcam:

2dln8s4.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
@his excellence reincar

You gave me an infraction for "inappropriate language"?

Lol why? Cant cuss no more round here? I must have rustled someones jimmies.

Just ban me. fukk this place

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@his excellence reincar

You gave me an infraction for "inappropriate language"?

Lol why? Cant cuss no more round here? I must have rustled someones jimmies.

Just ban me. fukk this place

You know what you said

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Why you ain't leave her name in the message playboi...i mean if she's so disgustingly entitled why you ain't lead the wolves to her door? :comeon:

Also on a side-note, assuming you wasn't using a troll profile, you should have smashed out and THEN exposed that hoe to even greater levels...at least that's how i would have played it.:shaq: