White girls are so...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Depends on who you're dealing w/ honestly.

Date a white chick from a small midwestern or northwestern town if you want to avoid bullshyt.

My gf is from a town of like maybe 10,000 people and probably didn't know any black people personally until college. she didn't even listen to rap music before we started dating because she hadnt really been exposed to it. :pachaha: a suburban dude like myself is just as "real" as chief keef to her. if only it were that way w/ some of these sisters :wow:

meanwhile, my ex from NYC said some slick shyt like "you know you loooove white girls. you just love us." once or twice when we were dating.

we were getting into an argument one day and i hit that bytch with "you know what...i think a black woman would fundamentally make a better partner for me. there's something different about how black women love men like me. :mjpls:". she went speechless, had no idea what to say and i could tell it ethered her a bit.

of course, like most white women, she was a bit insecure about leggy blonde chicks... so i did what i had to do for the sake of get-back once the relationship ended :win:
:rudy: You sound like a straight cornball

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:rudy: those charts say bw respond to bm more than any other group that responds to bm. bw just respond more in general than any other group.
Reply-By-Race-Male.png

Why would women of other races score higher then black women when it comes to black men. According to the charts black women responds to men of other races more then they do black men that is some c00n shyt. The Charts show that majorty of black men on that site are looking for black women. You tried to post stats of women sending men meassges but in all reality women are not sending meassges at the same rate as men.

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Should have fukked her...nikkas trying to be Malcolm X on dating sites. :mjpls:

:russ:

Detroit Red my nikka

Just another random thought: It's kind of amazing how a chick can manage to talk herself OUT of dikk. :why:

Do people know how hard that is? ...especially online. You have to have absolutely no chill or common sense. :heh:

Learning when to shut the fukk up is truly becoming a lost art, man. :smh:

Sounds like a sociopath. :pachaha:

I've got that as well back when I was a c00n, oh reincar your not like those other black guys

I'd never date a black guy but your different

:pacspit:

:ohhh: I wish a white girl WOULD! Nah I really would. Especially a white girl who hasn't had the jewels of a nikka in her guts yet. make that bytch apologize to her master while she gettin knocked down. a girl to pull that shyt on me. easiest way to turn that shyt around and make them pay in the bed.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
fukk that chart lol OkCupid is kinda pretentious and hipster-ish. The broads on there (sistas included) all rock the red lipstick, listen to Florence and The Machine and tune into Npr lol Let POF come out with a chart and watch the numbers be different. The white broads on there are bloodthirst for black men.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
fukk that chart lol OkCupid is kinda pretentious and hipster-ish. The broads on there (sistas included) all rock the red lipstick, listen to Florence and The Machine and tune into Npr lol Let POF come out with a chart and watch the numbers be different. The white broads on there are bloodthirst for black men.

:laff:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

One of my co-workers been trying to get me back on OKCupid. She is a cute, white hipster chic and loves the site. A lot of the black girls had anit-black sentiments IMO, saying they like country, Florence and the Machine, and Mumford & Sons. All that shyt screams, I don't like black dudes. :pachaha:

I'm probably going to get back on OKCupid. I'm going to have her vouch for me on the site. She is going to have me looking real good with the comments. I will be :eat: real good off that site after that.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:heh: don't no body favor black men...

black women are nuetral with black men but positive with damn near every other race.

Every other race is negative with black men...damn.

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

but i thought y'all were the most sought after according to the coli dudes. :mjpls:

wow at that 38 reply rate to white men. my sistas my sistas :ohlawd:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Now we're getting somewhere. Racism is considered a unitary, or fixed set of behaviors or emotions, so for many they feel if they're not burning a cross, or using niqqer in their everyday vocab, then they arent engaging in, nor harbor, racist beliefs. Problem here is that anti-black narratives are embedded, worldwide, and have been force fed into our collective psychology for centuries. Lazy, over-sexualized, unintelligent, athlete-only, etc... You cant swim in a pool and not get wet. Every last one of these "snowbunny princesses" has, at the very least, internalized latent racist beliefs. Its impossible for her not too --- no matter how well-intentioned, or liberal she comes across, or wants to believe about herself. You kick it with her long enough, she will consciously or subconsciously express these beliefs.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I've got that as well back when I was a c00n, oh reincar your not like those other black guys

I'd never date a black guy but your different

same here, someone told me i look like i only date white women...:what: i've NEVER dated a white woman....i showed interest in ONE chick and her moms is black.

another chick i woulda fukked that was white but she had a old man and plus i worked with her.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but i thought y'all were the most sought after according to the coli dudes. :mjpls:

i aint never said that. :mjpls: im fully aware of the reality. average black men can rarely obtain their best of their own race of women. which aint nothing to be proud of AG :really:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
black men and black women both are unfortunately because of sterotypes....it's just that black men seem to be in deeper denial about where they are on the totem pole :skip:

I think for black men it depends on where we live. Black men will do better in the dating scene in cities like Phoenix, Seattle, Portland, South Florida, some parts of California (Bay Area, San Jose, San Diego, Sacramento). This I know from experience and I have friends have lived or live in these areas.

When a black man is able to close the gap and match in education, occupation, and salary with other races. We do very well in the dating scene.

I can guarantee that if this chart was change by city and state. You will see a higher rate of response for black men in the areas I stated above, especially if you weight it by age and education level.

All in all, dating sites are not a true show of who is really dating who. Based on the chart, we should believe that Asian men are having more success in the interracial dating scene. :russ:

1. Black women appear to respond to other races more than they respond to black men. But they are more likely to date within their own race than any other racial group. Its wishful thinking for many.

2. Black men do better in the dating scene in a public setting, where stereotypes can go away. A woman can see how you carry yourself and talk. Black men tend to be more charismatic and have a better sense of humor than other groups, things that turn on women. Another example: I go out to a racial mixed bars with a racially mixed group of friends. Thug or dangerous stereotype gets thrown out the window, I become more approachable.

3. Simple way to see who is dating who, just observe what we see out in public. I was at a Lauryn Hill/Nas concert last month. About half of the black dudes were there with women other races. More than likely they met these women in a public setting: school, gym, club or bar.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Now we're getting somewhere. Racism is considered a unitary, or fixed set of behaviors or emotions, so for many they feel if they're not burning a cross, or using niqqer in their everyday vocab, then they arent engaging in, nor harbor, racist beliefs. Problem here is that anti-black narratives are embedded, worldwide, and have been force fed into our collective psychology for centuries. Lazy, over-sexualized, unintelligent, athlete-only, etc... You cant swim in a pool and not get wet. Every last one of these "snowbunny princesses" has, at the very least, internalized latent racist beliefs. Its impossible for her not too --- no matter how well-intentioned, or liberal she comes across, or wants to believe about herself. You kick it with her long enough, she will consciously or subconsciously express these beliefs.

I know this thread's a little old, but this is a slept-on gem.

:myman: