White girls are so...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
2. Black men do better in the dating scene in a public setting, where stereotypes can go away. A woman can see how you carry yourself and talk. Black men tend to be more charismatic and have a better sense of humor than other groups, things that turn on women. Another example: I go out to a racial mixed bars with a racially mixed group of friends. Thug or dangerous stereotype gets thrown out the window, I become more approachable.

3. Simple way to see who is dating who, just observe what we see out in public. I was at a Lauryn Hill/Nas concert last month. About half of the black dudes were there with women other races. More than likely they met these women in a public setting: school, gym, club or bar.

and everything you just said here applies to black women too...

truth is even tho we "collectively" have a bad rep because of hoodrats types....
a desirable woman is gonna eat no matter what. cute fit preppy suburban blacks chicks and soft spoken artsy hipsters black chicks are getting snatched up (and wifed) in droves by white dudes ...asian dudes ....etc i should know..i've never had a shortage of dudes interesting in dating me esp because of where i grew up. :manny:

go to any starbucks in suburbia and i guarantee you'll see cute fit blacks girls walking hand in hand huged up with dudes of ALL races.
that's kinda what marcuz spends moste his time railing against on here. but y'all can keeping thinking we're that much more "undesirable" than y'all if it makes y'all feel better i guess....

Spin

All Star
Daps
What is the name of the website where you just say yes/no to the girls picture and it sends you more? I can't find the thread with website name. I remember it was something short like boot or something

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
27619.gif

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
no wonder every black girl i hit up on them sites ignored me..

then again every hoe ignores me on them..i can pull a bytch face to face but not on a fukk site..

i can even pull a chick on fb, but nothing designed for fukking..i think "hey, how are you" forces these hoes to think too much.

but hey i like to start off light :manny: