White girls are so...

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
The white queen slaves and thirsty negros got exposed in this topic and they didn't even know it. This is why we can't get ahead.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
The sad part is that alot of dudes would have continued talking with her and would take pride in being called a "safe black guy". Some niccas will put up with anything for white p*ssy.

White p*ssy :noah:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
White girls are bold and friendly. Their p*ssy can take a pounding. I like watching my dikk pull out the pinkmeat with each stroke :datazz:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
is Overrated

Really please explain the difference between white, black, latino, and asian p*ssy..........because they all :takedat: to me

saying any form of p*ssy is overrated is like saying I'm :wrist:........unless its std aids and not clean p*ssy:huhldup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really please explain the difference between white, black, latino, and asian p*ssy..........because they all :takedat: to me

saying any form of p*ssy is overrated is like saying I'm :wrist:........unless its std aids and not clean p*ssy:huhldup:

but you're the one putting white p*ssy on a pedestal like it's better than others :wtf:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I've got that as well back when I was a c00n, oh reincar your not like those other black guys

I'd never date a black guy but your different

:pacspit:

I'd bet my bottom dollar that these same girls:

1. Thought they were actually complimenting you with this insult.
  2. Let a lot of shyt slide with a white guy that they wouldn't let slide with someone who wasn't white.
  3. Thought that by giving you a chance to play, they were making your life better.

:snoop: