White girls are so...

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
ive reached a stage in my life where i dont even care about these things anymore. not saying i'm special or anything, but life is hard enough being black that you have to sit down and write down things you should give a fukk about and those that you shouldnt. if you dont you will just go through a typical day being constantly pissed of at the world. no wonder we always look so pissed of and have a high blood pressure. :fire:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a bytch too
You can just not reply or block someone instead of checking a female :comeon:

I don't see why anyone would do this if it wasn't to get a date on some reverse psychology shyt :troll:

:what:

Telling a girl you don't want to talk to her because she's racist is now "checking a female" and "being a bytch"? :sitdown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:heh: don't no body favor black men...

black women are nuetral with black men but positive with damn near every other race.

Every other race is negative with black men...damn.

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

:damn:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men and other men do the same shyt to black women especially with children or the type of men we date and how we act. Just thought Id throw that out there since BW were brought in the discussion.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:heh: don't no body favor black men...

black women are nuetral with black men but positive with damn near every other race.

Every other race is negative with black men...damn.

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

White supremacy and imperialism is a mother fukker. The white man destroyed every other ethnic group on the planet and their women still worship white men. smh The funny thing is a lot of those paranoid racist types think other ethnicities are coming in and stealing their white women from them. I :snoop: every time I hear that dumb shyt.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking entitled and feel that just by being white that they are automatically a prize to be won and that they are doing non-white men favors by simply being interested in them. "Oh I think you're cute and not like the 'others' so by me talking to you, you should feel so much better of yourself by being worthy enough to talk to me. I mean you are great.... for a black guy."

tumblr_mbslt0VELn1rnz6ato1_1280.png

:comeon:
Protect yourselves fellas.

lol she's an obvious gold digger who tried to get at you by blowing up ego and then asking about Donald Glover.

:mjpls:

What a whore.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is because we all (EVERY RACE) share the same media...where black people are all marginalized. Every local news station, day time talk show, ect. shows the SAME DAMN TYPE of BLACK PEOPLE. Every single tv station.

I gew up around a wide variety of black people from hood nikkas to my peers in college and its real unfair at how dis-proportionate our representation is in the media.

So, YES, even black women will feel the same way as white people because when you grow up seeing respectable black people but on TV/Movies you see nothing but ghetto-ness you will instinctively feel that your experience with respectable black people are the minority.

I was just watching "Criminal Minds" yesterday and had to turn the bullshyt off when they were chasing a white serial killer and he stumbles in the hood where they showed two black people as typical "hood nikkas" guns included but they were talking in 1990's watered down slang.

It's terrible.

We created an ideology where "black = ghetto". I bet you if you asked these black and white woman what is their interpretation/definition of "BEING BLACK"...I'm willing to bet my hard earned money that they will give you a distorted definition.

This Asian bytch tried to get at me once and compliment me with some "You don't seem like the other Black people. I think you must be white on the inside."

What the fukk is that :wtf: Took all my strength not to knock her in the face.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty much what i've been saying

make a white alias on an internet dating site and see how easy black women warm up to you. speak the exact same way you normally would but use a white pic. them black bytches are a straight up embarrassment to their race.

Colonialism :ld:

All the other races are just as bad, and the white women are biased against any other group because of it as well. It's not just the black women you're singling out as a disgrace breh.

White men are demonic