White girls are so...

Daps
:ehh: the most a becky told me was i was cool, we could hang out & talk but she dont date outside her race.... but i dont pull chicks online so maybe thats why, everyone i met was in person...

I respect any body saying "I don't date out my race" because that's not devaluing any other race...that's just preserving your race.

To say, I don't talk to "Black Men/Women" is to devalue black people/culture. Which is a sign of disrespect.

Dude is a bytch too
You can just not reply or block someone instead of checking a female :comeon:

I don't see why anyone would do this if it wasn't to get a date on some reverse psychology shyt :troll:

It could just be grown/civil conversation. I would do the same because even though the chick was offensive...I don't think it was intentional, nor do I feel that she realizes how offensive she was. So telling her will give her something to think about. Maybe her perspective can evolve from this interaction.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have fukked her...nikkas trying to be Malcolm X on dating sites. :mjpls:
lol

although i respect the dude in the original post, that's kind of how i see it too. I'm not trying to save the world on a dating site. i'm just trying to get easy p*ssy. and this one would have been easy as fukk (and i would probably have used a similar approach as the message that was sent but with different ulterior motives, lol).

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
lol

although i respect the dude in the original post, that's kind of how i see it too. I'm not trying to save the world on a dating site. i'm just trying to get easy p*ssy. and this one would have been easy as fukk (and i would probably have used a similar approach as the message that was sent but with different ulterior motives, lol).

Shameless. It's because you lack respect for your self/race.

Daps
Hey, look at this very relevant link I found:

How Your Race Affects The Messages You Get « OkTrends

:heh: don't no body favor black men...

black women are nuetral with black men but positive with damn near every other race.

Every other race is negative with black men...damn.

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

Black women write back the most. Whether it’s due to talkativeness, loneliness, or a sense of plain decency, black women are by far the most likely to respond to a first contact attempt. In many cases, their response rate is one and a half times the average, and, overall, black women reply about a quarter more often that other women.

White men get more responses. Whatever it is, white males just get more replies from almost every group. We were careful to preselect our data pool so that physical attractiveness (as measured by our site picture-rating utility) was roughly even across all the race/gender slices. For guys, we did likewise with height.

White women prefer white men to the exclusion of everyone else—and Asian and Hispanic women prefer them even more exclusively. These three types of women only respond well to white men. More significantly, these groups’ reply rates to non-whites is terrible. Asian women write back non-white males at 21.9%, Hispanic women at 22.9%, and white women at 23.0%. It’s here where things get interesting, for white women in particular. If you look at the match-by-race table before this one, the “should-look-like” one, you see that white women have an above-average compatibility with almost every group. Yet they only reply well to guys who look like them. There’s more data on this towards the end of the post.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This girl is clearly racist but even the white girls that don't come across as overtly racist are still for the most part incredibly entitled. You can thank their parents who have told them they're a princess their entire childhood, an idea that takes form early and is reinforced by fukking romantic comedy movies who force EVERY girl in the the protagonist role and by the end leave them feeling like they are owed the world for just being alive.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This girl is clearly racist but even the white girls that don't come across as overtly racist are still for the most part incredibly entitled. You can thank their parents who have told them they're a princess their entire childhood, an idea that takes form early and is reinforced by fukking romantic comedy movies who force EVERY girl in the the protagonist role and by the end leave them feeling like they are owed the world for just being alive.

"Look at me! I'm a clumsy girl! 90 minutes from my first on-screen appearance, I'm going to have a guy who has the exceptional athleticism of a professional athlete, a six-figure income, and who totally gets all my quirks that would be completely annoying and unbearable in the real world!"

To be fair, I've met all kinds of girls like this... but I understand what you mean. My sister and I were both raised pretty strict by my dad who insisted that she become more of a "brain" and a "fighter" (she wrestles and practices BJJ) instead of an entitled princess. My mom impressed that on her, too, being a brainy type herself.

In retrospect, it made my sister much more bearable as an adult... Damn. I should probably call them today.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Should have fukked her...nikkas trying to be Malcolm X on dating sites. :mjpls:

Dude is a bytch too
You can just not reply or block someone instead of checking a female :comeon:

I don't see why anyone would do this if it wasn't to get a date on some reverse psychology shyt :troll:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Racc00n_(Procyon_lotor)_2.jpg/220px-Racc00n_(Procyon_lotor)_2.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: don't no body favor black men...

black women are nuetral with black men but positive with damn near every other race.

Every other race is negative with black men...damn.

Reply-By-Race-Male.png

pretty much what i've been saying

make a white alias on an internet dating site and see how easy black women warm up to you. speak the exact same way you normally would but use a white pic. them black bytches are a straight up embarrassment to their race.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This is annoying as fukk to me. I am certain that it has much to do with the images that are fed to us and other people from an early age. I used to be in the acting game. As a Mexican guy, these are the only roles I was ever offered, even in independent movies:

• Gangster
  • Mobster (I have European facial features)
  • Boxer
  • Rico Suave type
  • Farm worker
  • Stoner and drug dealer

:comeon:

I know that lots of black men that I was in the business with got stuck with similar stereotypes, usually worse, though. People sometimes tell me, "Well, there have been black presidents like on that show, '24!'" Yeah, but when that happens, it's a novelty. It's a huge deal to see a minority in a role that isn't some sort of negative stereotype.

Why is this? It's hard to sell a movie to a majority of Americans that doesn't put white people on a pedestal because a majority of the country is white. When the markets determine which movies get made, how they get made, and who makes them, the movies and other media that get released are going to always going to push images that make people who don't look a certain way just look bad.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

those are the types of girls that are quick to scream rape. u screw them and never call em again, or after u fucck u kick them out, they'll think up a scheme to fucck u.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
"Look at me! I'm a clumsy girl! 90 minutes from my first on-screen appearance, I'm going to have a guy who has the exceptional athleticism of a professional athlete, a six-figure income, and who totally gets all my quirks that would be completely annoying and unbearable in the real world!"

Pos Rep for this powerful truth

These bytches watch Romantic comedies and legit think they are hilariously weird/unique and too cute to be annoying :beli:

bytch, shut the fukk up! :damn: