Which Super Hero can take on their top 5 enemies at once (or run a gauntlet) and come out on top NO PREP?

Who gets the W?

• Total voters

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
i enjoy the concept of this thread, so im gonna try to compile top 5s for the heroes so others can have an idea of who they would be going against
not adding event match ups because they only exist for events and arent consistent enemies or consistentely exist

superman
-darkseid
-lex luthor
-mongul
-bizarro
-brainiac

batman
-joker
-penguin
-black mask
-bane
-ras al ghul

spider man
-stormin norman osborn
-dr octopus
-kraven the hunter
-mysterio
-the jackal

the hulk
-thunderbolt ross/red hulk
-the abomination
-brian banner
-the leader
-absorbing man

thor
-loki
-mangog
-hela
-surtur
-destroyer armor

wolverine
-sabretooth
-omega red
-cyber
-lady deathstrike
-romulus

the flash
-reverse flash
-zoom
-gorilla grodd
-captain cold
-captain boomerrang

wonder woman
-ares
-cheetah
-giganta
-circe
-dr psycho

iron man
-the mandarin
-alcoholism
-modok
-masque
-titanium man

captain america
-red skull
-baron zemo
-hate monger
-arnim zola
-madame hydra

black panther
-killmonger
-the klaw
-baron achebe
-white wolf
-slay

spawn
-god
-satan
-malebolgia
-the redeemer
-the clown/violator

daredevil
-wilson fisk
-electra
-bullseye
-typhoid mary
-the hand

i think i got everyone. some of these are pretty hard to put together a top 5 from memory
fukks with this

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
i enjoy the concept of this thread, so im gonna try to compile top 5s for the heroes so others can have an idea of who they would be going against
not adding event match ups because they only exist for events and arent consistent enemies or consistentely exist

superman
-darkseid
-lex luthor
-mongul
-bizarro (swap with lobo since hes immortal)
-brainiac

batman
-joker
-penguin
-black mask
-bane
-ras al ghul

spider man
-stormin norman osborn
-dr octopus
-kraven the hunter (kingpin (him and daredevil share NY)
-mysterio
-the jackal (hob goblin)

the hulk
-thunderbolt ross/red hulk
-the abomination
-brian banner
-the leader
-absorbing man

thor
-loki
-mangog
-hela
-surtur
-Gorr (recently pusher thor to the edge)

wolverine
-sabretooth
-omega red
-cyber
-lady deathstrike
-romulus (silver samurai maybe?)

the flash
-reverse flash
-zoom (arent zoom and reverse same person?)
-gorilla grodd
-captain cold
-captain boomerrang

wonder woman
-ares
-cheetah
-giganta
-circe
-dr psycho

iron man
-the mandarin
-alcoholism (LMAO)
-modok
-masque
-titanium man

captain america
-red skull
-baron zemo
-hate monger
-arnim zola
-madame hydra

black panther
-killmonger
-the klaw
-baron achebe
-white wolf
-slay

spawn
-god
-satan
-malebolgia
-the redeemer
-the clown/violator

daredevil
-wilson fisk
-electra
-bullseye
-typhoid mary
-the hand

i think i got everyone. some of these are pretty hard to put together a top 5 from memory
in bold are my edits

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Would y'all count The Mask? He literally has no weakness so long as he doesn't take off the mask. He's immortal, has magic, pocket dimensions, the 4th wall, and anything he could imagine right then and there.
who's he rogue gallery? only seen the flick...heard the comic is pretty dope/violent and not a PG-13 movie

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You gotta take out the jackal and put Venom up there, Spidey has faced off against Venom on more than just event occasions, even more so if we count the symbiote using different hosts. shyt even Sandman, Hydro Man or Electro are more appropriate and deadly threats.

I tried not to include villains like The Hand (an organization) or The Penguin/Black Mask (mainly rely on goons) to better test the heroes strength because theyre gonna come out winning against henchmen 10 out of 10 times (although the penguin and the joker can actually fight better than most assume)

Using your list, Thor is getting clapped, Spawn gets clapped, Bats gets clapped, Supes gets clapped... I see Flash winning (barely) Cap winning, Spidey 50/50, DD 50/50, Logan gets clapped, BP 50/50, WW gets clapped, Hulk 60/40 him winning... dont read enough Iron Man to know but :pachaha: that Henny is undefeated

Who said Ghost Rider in here? Who is Ghost Riders top 5 thats a good mention
i had venom initially, but the more i thought about it, the more it didnt seem like he fit as a member of spider mans rogues anymore, and honestly hasnt for a long time. he has his own enemies, and legacy characters that are heroes. its not like pete has a shortage of villains anyway, so i removed venom from the running

as for the rankings. spawn might actually come up with the win if its guantlet styled. god and satan had to team up to beat him. and that was after he stopped fighting. superman would do pretty well, but its almost guaranteed luthor is gonna have kryptonite on him, and thats gonna fukk him in the long run. wolverine is getting stomped out by sabretooth solo(he beats his ass on his birthday every year). if he manages to somehow beat him, his odds greatly improve against the others

ghost rider? ok

ghost rider
-mephisto
-blackheart
-madcap
-zadkiel
-scarecrow
Wolverine, with no warning, literally killed the entire X-Men in Old Man Logan
all-of-the-x-men-photo-u1

In this shot alone he has killed Cyclops, Iceman an OMEGA level mutant, Psylocke, STORM, Gambit, Beast, Polaris, Havoc, and Nightcrawler...all...DOLO

I think we're underestimating him

in fact i'm saying him

this is one of those situations like marvel zombies that doesnt make sense unless they were weaker versions than normal or simply didnt fight back. iceman is in his ice form there and is somehow dead, which should be impossible. so they all had a chance to fight and lost? nah
Would y'all count The Mask? He literally has no weakness so long as he doesn't take off the mask. He's immortal, has magic, pocket dimensions, the 4th wall, and anything he could imagine right then and there.
the mask villains are pretty much humans. i dont think theres anyone that poses a threat to the masks users other than the mask itself

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
i had venom initially, but the more i thought about it, the more it didnt seem like he fit as a member of spider mans rogues anymore, and honestly hasnt for a long time. he has his own enemies, and legacy characters that are heroes. its not like pete has a shortage of villains anyway, so i removed venom from the running

as for the rankings. spawn might actually come up with the win if its guantlet styled. god and satan had to team up to beat him. and that was after he stopped fighting. superman would do pretty well, but its almost guaranteed luthor is gonna have kryptonite on him, and thats gonna fukk him in the long run. wolverine is getting stomped out by sabretooth solo(he beats his ass on his birthday every year). if he manages to somehow beat him, his odds greatly improve against the others

ghost rider? ok

ghost rider
-mephisto
-blackheart
-madcap
-zadkiel
-scarecrow

this is one of those situations like marvel zombies that doesnt make sense unless they were weaker versions than normal or simply didnt fight back. iceman is in his ice form there and is somehow dead, which should be impossible. so they all had a chance to fight and lost? nah

the mask villains are pretty much humans. i dont think theres anyone that poses a threat to the masks users other than the mask itself

Ok I could definitely see where your coming from with the Venom logic. Thats kind of like the Hulk and Wolverine or The Punisher and Daredevil, which started out purely adversarial but now is kind of deaded or at least not an active beef. It is strange to me that hes no longer on sight with Peter cause growing up he got even more push than Norman or Octavius (the other 2 main Archenemies). I guess it would have to be Carnage in the lineup then (which is worse for Peter and imo makes him likelier to die) :huhldup:

Sabretooth STILL whupping Wolverines ass on his birthday like that? Thats fukked up I never understood how in the cartoons and movies Wolverine was dogging this guy but in the comics he couldnt get rid of him unless it was with the magic katana :wtf: that power ranking confuses me.

I still got Supes losing which is crazy cause hes the most overpowered one lol

Can Ghost Rider beat Mephisto and Blackheart like that? I dont know the other guys

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
John fukking Constantine
:hubie:

Because he would have them kill each other while he ran away like the bytch he knows he is….
:mjlol:
Then when the survivor caught up to him he would hit them with some shyt that would force them to leave him alone

:banderas:
Rinse and repeat
I used think Spiderman was the troll king when it came to tripping up the likes of the Sinister Six, but Constantine takes 1st prize for trolling. Outplayed the Devil of all people.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I used think Spiderman was the troll king when it came to tripping up the likes of the Sinister Six, but Constantine takes 1st prize for trolling. Outplayed the Devil of all people.

Breh. God himself was actively trying to find a way to safely kill John at one point, being that John sold his soul to 3 of Hell's rulers at the same time. Since all 3 can't claim his soul without going to war over it, they made him immortal instead.

John told God that if he died, he'd take over Hell in 400-500 years tops, and then God would have a Hell run by John Constantine to deal with.

God decided to leave John ALL THE WAY alone.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Breh. God himself was actively trying to find a way to safely kill John at one point, being that John sold his soul to 3 of Hell's rulers at the same time. Since all 3 can't claim his soul without going to war over it, they made him immortal instead.

John told God that if he died, he'd take over Hell in 400-500 years tops, and then God would have a Hell run by John Constantine to deal with.

I remember reading about this.

Even Jehovah was :whoa:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Wtf hell nah I GOT TO READ THAT

Hellblazer :ohhh:

Someone on YouTube said that if Constantine got Dr. Fates helmet he'd be unstoppable

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Wolverine, with no warning, literally killed the entire X-Men in Old Man Logan
all-of-the-x-men-photo-u1

In this shot alone he has killed Cyclops, Iceman an OMEGA level mutant, Psylocke, STORM, Gambit, Beast, Polaris, Havoc, and Nightcrawler...all...DOLO

I think we're underestimating him

in fact i'm saying him
Berserker with a healing factor :picard:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
hell, Sutekh,
Fenric prolly Shuma Gorath level
Celestial Toymaker is definitely Mxyzlptlk level
Omega....

thats not even getting into stuff like The Black Guardian, The Eternals (a whole race of high level matter manipulators)...

or Extended Universe stuff like Nobody No-Where, a being from a universe where a race like Gallifreyans mastered WORDS, and not Time. If somebody said something like "Nobody can beat Thanos when he got the IG", then Nobody would automatically have the power to beat Thanos while he had the IG.
Bruh all those.............don't forget the chronovorse............they eat entire universes like nothing if they weren't eating temperol energy
Or memeovore that eat meaning. Shiiiiiiiiit

I never read nobody nowhere :ohhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Its fukking hilarious to me that lung cancer from smoking probably takes out constantine before these Hell lords do :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
Mfs think Narutos talk no jutsu got power just wait