Which Super Hero can take on their top 5 enemies at once (or run a gauntlet) and come out on top NO PREP?

Who gets the W?

• Total voters

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
When villains like Electro are written properly:

NGSk4Qd.jpg

W7mMvPe.jpg

Yfi4wrX.jpg

eCcHbz8.jpg

That wall crawling shyt falls apart rather quickly. There's a reason why Magneto tried to recruit him to the Brotherhood.

With that being said:

wqgMz4q.jpg

Spidey does indeed hold-back. A lot.

Most of the guys he deals with would be left a bloody mess if he cut loose. Only the guys in his weight class (Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, etc) or above could take his unrestrained punches.

yeah I've always said Marvel constantly lists Pete as Class 10, and that's fine for when he was 16.

He's prolly a legit class 25 or 30. No "training" needed, cause honestly the only marvel hero that stays in the trenches more is prolly Wolverine.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh. God himself was actively trying to find a way to safely kill John at one point, being that John sold his soul to 3 of Hell's rulers at the same time. Since all 3 can't claim his soul without going to war over it, they made him immortal instead.

John told God that if he died, he'd take over Hell in 400-500 years tops, and then God would have a Hell run by John Constantine to deal with.

God decided to leave John ALL THE WAY alone.
I been sleep :ohhh:

Point me to some Constantine stories

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
yeah I've always said Marvel constantly lists Pete as Class 10, and that's fine for when he was 16.

He's prolly a legit class 25 or 30. No "training" needed, cause honestly the only marvel hero that stays in the trenches more is prolly Wolverine.

I remember when they officially had him in Class 25 when he retained the powers from "The Other" arc. Then he got nerfed back down to Class 10 after One More Day.

Like you said, he should naturally be up there now.

6hoPEgA.jpg

We're even told this was only the starting point of his strength.

TPbdqCX.jpg

oHEHRly.jpg

When he's focused (like when he had stop the Daily Bugle from falling after fighting Green Goblin), he should be far above that.

I feel like Class 10 makes sense for him when he's relaxed.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you gotta have weak ass villains for that to be the case.
I could see two for some of them tho.
The no prep time kills batman for the majority of his villains because he has to out smart them most of the time.
Prep time is the biggest cheat code in fiction because comic book time is infinite:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is a well known fact that Spidey holds back 99% of the time as well. When Dock Ock took over Pete's body he was humbled to learn that Peter wasn't even trying to really hurt him whenever they fought. At any time, Peter could have killed Octavios without breaking a sweat.

It ain't even just the raw strength. What makes Spidey terrifying is the speed and movement

Outside of nikkas with extreme magic powers or some shyt nobody is really fukkin with Spidey on some hand to hand shyt

You ever tried to kill a fly with your bare hands? That nikka is seeing you in slow motion and laughing at your goofy ass attempts:mjlol:

Now make the fly a super genius with the strength to throw a Dodge Ram at you

Then the webbing is just overkill:mjlol:

What the fukk you think you about to do to this nikka???:mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It ain't even just the raw strength. What makes Spidey terrifying is the speed and movement

Outside of nikkas with extreme magic powers or some shyt nobody is really fukkin with Spidey on some hand to hand shyt

You ever tried to kill a fly with your bare hands? That nikka is seeing you in slow motion and laughing at your goofy ass attempts:mjlol:

Now make the fly a super genius with the strength to throw a Dodge Ram at you

Then the webbing is just overkill:mjlol:

What the fukk you think you about to do to this nikka???:mjlol:

dont let him get into your head either

fukked up her mind so bad she was useless afterward. and he had titania running from him for years