Which Super Hero can take on their top 5 enemies at once (or run a gauntlet) and come out on top NO PREP?

Who gets the W?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I agree but who are those 5?

The Leader, U-Foes, Wendigo, Maestro.
I don't see how those 5 can touch world breaker hulk. That man sonned the shyt out of the entire avengers at once, solo, told the entire planet to come at him, and only got stalemated by OP Writer hack Sentry

WW3 BLACK ADAM vs World breaker Hulk is a cross company battle that would never end

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Spiderman and Spawn can take out their rogues gallery. Also the Flash.
The OP said no prep and out of the blue. Spidey can't fight Venom, Carnage, Green Goblin and Doc Ock at once. The Symbiotes don't spark his spidey sense so they can get the drop on him and then you have Norman who can shoot blades while Ock throws cars and rubble. Pete is dead. And that's just 4 baddies. Imagine all that and kaiju Sandman on top of it all. Or kaiju Hydroman. Or kaiju Rhinoman.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Aight facts lets make it simpler.
Can they run a gauntlet? 1 hour between each fight

Daredevil vs

Typhoid Mary 1st round
Ikari 2nd round
Elektra 3rd round
Bullseye 4th round
Kingpin 5th round

Shyt I think this format might be better :ohhh:
Nah, if you give an hour break in between rounds it favors the heroes with healing factors and eliminates the element of surprise after the 1st Round.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Vulture, Shocker, Beetle, Mysterio, Chameleon are all some "one punch to the face and he dropped" type of villains, even Octavius really. Peter Parker goes soft on them out of his own admission. He really has trouble with the Goblin, Venom, Sandman, Electro and Kraven

he goes soft on them too. i mean thats pretty much the superhero way. however put all the heroes into silent spider man mode, and theres very few of their villains that are walking away

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Man hell naw on BP, if we keep it strictly to his Wakandan rogues gallery thats

Killmonger
M'baku the Man Ape
Klaw
Achebe
Zenzi/Tetu

Thats bad enough but you do realize that Baron Zemo, Namor and Doctor Doom are all recurring BP villains? fukk is T'Challa gonna do with Victor and Namor at the same time :gucci:

DD maybe I think Matt has enough dog in him to beat on his rogues until Elektra shows up and he gets stabbed for being a simp :beli:

they are event enemies, not recurring. thats one of the problems i have with wakanda forever

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Nah, if you give an hour break in between rounds it favors the heroes with healing factors and eliminates the element of surprise after the 1st Round.

Its gotta be toned down down tho bro I really dont think anybody can pull this off as it stands :pachaha:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I laugh at Superman. Doomsday killed him once, you think he can take on Doomsday AND Darkseid?! :mjlol:

I put my money on Wonder Woman, because only one I think who would give her a run for her money is Circe.

Pretty sure Diana don't mind a little wetwork too :mjgrin:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i enjoy the concept of this thread, so im gonna try to compile top 5s for the heroes so others can have an idea of who they would be going against
not adding event match ups because they only exist for events and arent consistent enemies or consistentely exist

superman
-darkseid
-lex luthor
-mongul
-bizarro
-brainiac

batman
-joker
-penguin
-black mask
-bane
-ras al ghul

spider man
-stormin norman osborn
-dr octopus
-kraven the hunter
-mysterio
-the jackal

the hulk
-thunderbolt ross/red hulk
-the abomination
-brian banner
-the leader
-absorbing man

thor
-loki
-mangog
-hela
-surtur
-destroyer armor

wolverine
-sabretooth
-omega red
-cyber
-lady deathstrike
-romulus

the flash
-reverse flash
-zoom
-gorilla grodd
-captain cold
-captain boomerrang

wonder woman
-ares
-cheetah
-giganta
-circe
-dr psycho

iron man
-the mandarin
-alcoholism
-modok
-masque
-titanium man

captain america
-red skull
-baron zemo
-hate monger
-arnim zola
-madame hydra

black panther
-killmonger
-the klaw
-baron achebe
-white wolf
-slay

spawn
-god
-satan
-malebolgia
-the redeemer
-the clown/violator

daredevil
-wilson fisk
-electra
-bullseye
-typhoid mary
-the hand

i think i got everyone. some of these are pretty hard to put together a top 5 from memory

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
i enjoy the concept of this thread, so im gonna try to compile top 5s for the heroes so others can have an idea of who they would be going against
not adding event match ups because they only exist for events and arent consistent enemies or consistentely exist

superman
-darkseid
-lex luthor
-mongul
-bizarro
-brainiac

batman
-joker
-penguin
-black mask
-bane
-ras al ghul

spider man
-stormin norman osborn
-dr octopus
-kraven the hunter
-mysterio
-the jackal

the hulk
-thunderbolt ross/red hulk
-the abomination
-brian banner
-the leader
-absorbing man

thor
-loki
-mangog
-hela
-surtur
-destroyer armor

wolverine
-sabretooth
-omega red
-cyber
-lady deathstrike
-romulus

the flash
-reverse flash
-zoom
-gorilla grodd
-captain cold
-captain boomerrang

wonder woman
-ares
-cheetah
-giganta
-circe
-dr psycho

iron man
-the mandarin
-alcoholism
-modok
-masque
-titanium man

captain america
-red skull
-baron zemo
-hate monger
-arnim zola
-madame hydra

black panther
-killmonger
-the klaw
-baron achebe
-white wolf
-slay

spawn
-god
-satan
-malebolgia
-the redeemer
-the clown/violator

daredevil
-wilson fisk
-electra
-bullseye
-typhoid mary
-the hand

i think i got everyone. some of these are pretty hard to put together a top 5 from memory

You gotta take out the jackal and put Venom up there, Spidey has faced off against Venom on more than just event occasions, even more so if we count the symbiote using different hosts. shyt even Sandman, Hydro Man or Electro are more appropriate and deadly threats.

I tried not to include villains like The Hand (an organization) or The Penguin/Black Mask (mainly rely on goons) to better test the heroes strength because theyre gonna come out winning against henchmen 10 out of 10 times (although the penguin and the joker can actually fight better than most assume)

Using your list, Thor is getting clapped, Spawn gets clapped, Bats gets clapped, Supes gets clapped... I see Flash winning (barely) Cap winning, Spidey 50/50, DD 50/50, Logan gets clapped, BP 50/50, WW gets clapped, Hulk 60/40 him winning... dont read enough Iron Man to know but :pachaha: that Henny is undefeated

Who said Ghost Rider in here? Who is Ghost Riders top 5 thats a good mention

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I agree but who are those 5?

Abomination
Red hulk
Wolverine

Who else? I didn't grow up reading solo hulk comicsto
to beat the hulk?

I wouldnt include Abomination but Wolverine is always a safe bet. If there were someone canonically that could kill him, thor may be your best bet. I'd even say Hyperion and Sentry (they already fought and banner kinda lost)

Thor BEEN wanting the smoke as of late too and they even made a comic dedicated to it
Hulk's Rage Meets Thor's Thunder in Epic New Crossover | Marvel

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
DD 50/50, Logan gets clapped, BP 50/50, WW gets clapped, Hulk 60/40 him winning... dont read enough Iron Man to know but :pachaha: that Henny is undefeated
Wolverine, with no warning, literally killed the entire X-Men in Old Man Logan
all-of-the-x-men-photo-u1

In this shot alone he has killed Cyclops, Iceman an OMEGA level mutant, Psylocke, STORM, Gambit, Beast, Polaris, Havoc, and Nightcrawler...all...DOLO

I think we're underestimating him

in fact i'm saying him

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Wolverine, with no warning, literally killed the entire X-Men in Old Man Logan
all-of-the-x-men-photo-u1

In this shot alone he has killed Cyclops, Iceman, an OMEGA level mutant, Psylocke, STORM, Gambit, Beast, Polaris, Havoc, and Nightcrawler...all...DOLO

I think we're underestimating him

Great fukking point