Which Super Hero can take on their top 5 enemies at once (or run a gauntlet) and come out on top NO PREP?

Who gets the W?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I almost went with The Doctor from Doctor Who. But his ACTUAL REAL DEAL PRESSURE top 5 is full of IG Thanos or better type villains.

He did hold off all of the evil alien races in his rogues gallery from taking a single planet by himself for 900 years, though. But even by those standards, The Master wasn't there.
Dr Who rogue gallery is as crazy as any in marvel. Sutekh would give thanos the beats and force him to use the gauntletts and he isn't the most powerful. And he a part of the osirians who are advanced as hell. And this is not getting to the upper levels.
shyt bruh you ever hear of the carnival queen?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
The only one who really comes to mind might be Daredevil? Maybe Banner?
Daredevil would be fukked because he would have to go toe to toe with Fisk, Electra and Bullseye at once. Those 3 alone would have him talking to God....in person!

Maybe Banner...Wendigo, Abomination, Leader and Red Hulk all at once would be too much.

The axe murderer

Daps
Daredevil would be fukked because he would have to go toe to toe with Fisk, Electra and Bullseye at once. Those 3 alone would have him talking to God....in person!

Maybe Banner...Wendigo, Abomination, Leader and Red Hulk all at once would be too much.
If we add Maestro :sadbron:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Shyt if we throw in rivals/anti heroes in the mix Daredevil would have to see Fisk Bullseye, Elektra and Castle all at once :demonic:

Banner would have to fight Wendigo, Abomination, Red Hulk, Leader, and Wolverine :damn:

Yea naw Matts gone, Banner :jbhmm: but probably not

Speaking of Logan:

Sabretooth
Daken
Romulus
Omega Red
Lady Deathstrike

And or Hulk/Deadpool to subsitute any of those. Naw he dead too

The axe murderer

Daps
Shyt if we throw in rivals/anti heroes in the mix Daredevil would have to see Fisk Bullseye, Elektra and Castle all at once :demonic:

Banner would have to fight Wendigo, Abomination, Red Hulk, Leader, and Wolverine :damn:

Yea naw Matts gone, Banner :jbhmm: but probably not

Speaking of Logan:

Sabretooth
Daken
Romulus
Omega Red
Lady Deathstrike

And or Hulk/Deadpool to subsitute any of those. Naw he dead too
shiiiiiiiiit I'd feel bad for wolverine because he isn't dying soon from these :mjcry:
Omega red would be draining his life force while the rest of them goons torture him

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Almost everyone on that list couldn't 1v1 their top top5 w/o prep. The only expect would probably be Hulk. He doesn't prep period and his ability to get stronger is dependent upon how angry he is which is limitless....plus he's like the devil now that only dies when he wants to.:comeon:he's broken as fukk right now

The others like Superman, have enemies who are abstract concepts that can't be defeated with prior knowledge. Like Darkseid doesn't ever really show up in DC's universe....not entirely. Whenever he's on panel, that's like only a fraction of his being and Superman can't 1v1 him.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Im over here replaying Spider-Man for the second time and I have to put some respect on Peters name as one of the GOATs ever, but the Sinister Six is kind :flabbynsick: by todays definition. Shocker and Vulture may as well be jobbers :scust:

It got me thinking, if these heroes got JUMPED, no prep time... by the BADDEST mfers in their rogues gallery, whose making it out alive?

Edit: When I say top 5 I mean like the REAL DEAL pressure. For example in Supermans case, that would mean:

Darkseid
Doomsday
General Zod
Brainiac
Lex Luthor (with Power Suit)

That man is not making it out of that alive idc what kind of powers he has :dead:
NONE of them are walking away with a W against their best Top 5.

Now if we were just discussing their most consistent Top 5 gallery then at least half of them could pull that off. Some of their classic rogues are like a Scarecrow or a Fisk and those weak links make it doable.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Almost everyone on that list couldn't 1v1 their top top5 w/o prep. The only expect would probably be Hulk. He doesn't prep period and his ability to get stronger is dependent upon how angry he is which is limitless....plus he's like the devil now that only dies when he wants to.:comeon:he's broken as fukk right now

The others like Superman, have enemies who are abstract concepts that can't be defeated with prior knowledge. Like Darkseid doesn't ever really show up in DC's universe....not entirely. Whenever he's on panel, that's like only a fraction of his being and Superman can't 1v1 him.

Right Darkseids Avatar is like when you play fight with a pet cat... they think theyre whipping your ass not knowing that hand is connected to a whole arm of a person :dead: I meant the avatar of Darkseid not the incalculable real form. And yes Hulk is broken now, hes like the vengeance of Jehova or some shyt now :deadrose: thats why I tried to put in the base versions that everyone knows cause even Im not 100 percent hip to all the shyt going on rn. Like I dont think Cosmic King Thor or Superman Prime are taking any Ls

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
NONE of them are walking away with a W against their best Top 5.

Now if we were just discussing their most consistent Top 5 gallery then at least half of them could pull that off. Some of their classic rogues are like a Scarecrow or a Fisk and those weak links make it doable.

Thats why I made this thread cause yea Ok the Sinister Six has various lineups right? But theres always one or two weak mfers in that line up that Parker goes after first or trips them up into sabotaging a stronger member. shyt never fails.

I want to know if theres anybody out there who can realistically beat the best of their enemies. It doesnt have to be quick or easy, they could be damn near finished on the brink. They just have to be able to DO IT, no prep.

Ironically I still think Parker could be one of them but literally by the skin of his teeth. Hes a fast thinker. But Bats, who is also a fast thinker, I just dont see him winning against the right line up.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thats why I made this thread cause yea Ok the Sinister Six has various lineups right? But theres always one or two weak mfers in that line up that Parker goes after first or trips them up into sabotaging a stronger member. shyt never fails.

I want to know if theres anybody out there who can realistically beat the best of their enemies. It doesnt have to be quick or easy, they could be damn near finished on the brink. They just have to be able to DO IT, no prep.

Ironically I still think Parker could be one of them but literally by the skin of his teeth. Hes a fast thinker. But Bats, who is also a fast thinker, I just dont see him winning against the right line up.
Yeah, that's why I can't see it. The only ones that could even remotely have an outside chance are those with street level rogues like a Hawkeye or Green Arrow. Maybe even Batman if you're more lenient because even without prep, he's already innoculated himself against strains of the Joker gas, Scarecrow's fear toxin, etc. So while he can't be immune, it's easier to deal with.

Guys on the upper tiers are absolutely fukked, no question. It gets ridiculous if you're counting a protagonist like Lucifer, one of his Top 5 is God Himself. It's like breh, fukk are you supposed to do with that? :mjlol:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yeah, that's why I can't see it. The only ones that could even remotely have an outside chance are those with street level rogues like a Hawkeye or Green Arrow. Maybe even Batman if you're more lenient because even without prep, he's already innoculated himself against strains of the Joker gas, Scarecrow's fear toxin, etc. So while he can't be immune, it's easier to deal with.

Guys on the upper tiers are absolutely fukked, no question. It gets ridiculous if you're counting a protagonist like Lucifer, one of his Top 5 is God Himself. It's like breh, fukk are you supposed to do with that? :mjlol:

Lmao that nikka Lucifer SKRESSED he gotta fight GOD, Archangel MICHAEL, MORPHEUS and JOHN CONSTANTINE out here throw in the :damn: towel!!!

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao that nikka Lucifer SKRESSED he gotta fight GOD, Archangel MICHAEL, MORPHEUS and JOHN CONSTANTINE out here throw in the :damn: towel!!!
Crazy part? That's still only 4. :deadrose:

Nobody has it worse. All of Creation could be destroyed and he's still stuck.

Daps
Good Thread OP :salute:

I personally would say Batman. Outside of The Joker, Riddler and Two face, the rest of them too dumb to be able to work together

But maybe they would, because you know the whole "Prep time" and all :lolbron: