Which Super Hero can take on their top 5 enemies at once (or run a gauntlet) and come out on top NO PREP?

Who gets the W?

• Total voters

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
If we add Maestro :sadbron:
The One Below All
hulk-one-below-all.jpg

:sadcam:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Good Thread OP :salute:

I personally would say Batman. Outside of The Joker, Riddler and Two face, the rest of them too dumb to be able to work together

But maybe they would, because you know the whole "Prep time" and all :lolbron:

If we use his more psychological/crime bossvillains like for example

Joker
Riddler
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Hugo Strange

Than yea I see Bats coming out of that He'll put the beats on all those fools.. but Im talking about getting JUMPED by his biggest threats all at once, the HEAVY hitters... can he use his wits and hands to get out of that.

In my mind that list is different and would go something like :

Bane
Ra's Al Ghul (Lazarus Pit Rejuvenated)
Deathstroke
Talon
And finally Red Hood (Jason Todd) or Hush.. either/or since they have a similar skillset and intimate knowledge of Batman

I dont think even Bruce gets out of that mess mayne

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Spiderman literally has the sinister 6 :russ:

I fukks with Batman but he historically has trouble fighting ONE villain and most of the time they aint even meta-human

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Spiderman literally has the sinister 6 :russ:

I fukks with Batman but he historically has trouble fighting ONE villain and most of the time they aint even meta-human

Vulture, Shocker, Beetle, Mysterio, Chameleon are all some "one punch to the face and he dropped" type of villains, even Octavius really. Peter Parker goes soft on them out of his own admission. He really has trouble with the Goblin, Venom, Sandman, Electro and Kraven

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Almost everyone on that list couldn't 1v1 their top top5 w/o prep. The only expect would probably be Hulk. He doesn't prep period and his ability to get stronger is dependent upon how angry he is which is limitless....plus he's like the devil now that only dies when he wants to.:comeon:he's broken as fukk right now

The others like Superman, have enemies who are abstract concepts that can't be defeated with prior knowledge. Like Darkseid doesn't ever really show up in DC's universe....not entirely. Whenever he's on panel, that's like only a fraction of his being and Superman can't 1v1 him.
If Hulk ever got to this level then who could probably beat his enemies.

M7fNpjx.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
BP and possible Daredevil :patrice::yeshrug:

Man hell naw on BP, if we keep it strictly to his Wakandan rogues gallery thats

Killmonger
M'baku the Man Ape
Klaw
Achebe
Zenzi/Tetu

Thats bad enough but you do realize that Baron Zemo, Namor and Doctor Doom are all recurring BP villains? fukk is T'Challa gonna do with Victor and Namor at the same time :gucci:

DD maybe I think Matt has enough dog in him to beat on his rogues until Elektra shows up and he gets stabbed for being a simp :beli:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Vulture, Shocker, Beetle, Mysterio, Chameleon are all some "one punch to the face and he dropped" type of villains, even Octavius really. Peter Parker goes soft on them out of his own admission. He really has trouble with the Goblin, Venom, Sandman, Electro and Kraven
he actually goes soft on anyone (so long as the dont have super strength) cause his actual strength can punch through a damn semi truck

Venom is easy to beat because of sensitivity to sound
kraven is human
Sandman + water= mud

also the sinister 6 never had a concrete roster. Some of the names you mentioned are interchanged between comic writers

Spider-Man Sinister Six TPB (2019 Marvel) comic books

Sinister Six Members - Comic Vine

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Dr Who rogue gallery is as crazy as any in marvel. Sutekh would give thanos the beats and force him to use the gauntletts and he isn't the most powerful. And he a part of the osirians who are advanced as hell. And this is not getting to the upper levels.
shyt bruh you ever hear of the carnival queen?

hell, Sutekh,
Fenric prolly Shuma Gorath level
Celestial Toymaker is definitely Mxyzlptlk level
Omega....

thats not even getting into stuff like The Black Guardian, The Eternals (a whole race of high level matter manipulators)...

or Extended Universe stuff like Nobody No-Where, a being from a universe where a race like Gallifreyans mastered WORDS, and not Time. If somebody said something like "Nobody can beat Thanos when he got the IG", then Nobody would automatically have the power to beat Thanos while he had the IG.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
If we use his more psychological/crime bossvillains like for example

Joker
Riddler
Scarecrow
Two-Face
Hugo Strange

Than yea I see Bats coming out of that He'll put the beats on all those fools.. but Im talking about getting JUMPED by his biggest threats all at once, the HEAVY hitters... can he use his wits and hands to get out of that.

In my mind that list is different and would go something like :

Bane
Ra's Al Ghul (Lazarus Pit Rejuvenated)
Deathstroke
Talon
And finally Red Hood (Jason Todd) or Hush.. either/or since they have a similar skillset and intimate knowledge of Batman

I dont think even Bruce gets out of that mess mayne

Right. Take Daredevil, for instance.

He's been ganged up on and left for dead (as a kid, I thought they DID kill him :damn:) by a bunch of his B and C list villains. Bushwhacker, Bullett, The Wild Boys, Ammo. See? All C-List villains. Alone, not much of an issue. Typhoid Mary really just showed up to throw his body off a bridge.

ONE heavy hitter is almost too much. ONE heavy hitter and some folks you've never heard of can be too much

5 HEAVY HITTERS........?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Right. Take Daredevil, for instance.

He's been ganged up on and left for dead (as a kid, I thought they DID kill him :damn:) by a bunch of his B and C list villains. Bushwhacker, Bullett, The Wild Boys, Ammo. See? All C-List villains. Alone, not much of an issue. Typhoid Mary really just showed up to throw his body off a bridge.

ONE heavy hitter is almost too much. ONE heavy hitter and some folks you've never heard of can be too much

5 HEAVY HITTERS........?

Aight facts lets make it simpler.
Can they run a gauntlet? 1 hour between each fight

Daredevil vs

Typhoid Mary 1st round
Ikari 2nd round
Elektra 3rd round
Bullseye 4th round
Kingpin 5th round

Shyt I think this format might be better :ohhh: