Which Super Hero can take on their top 5 enemies at once (or run a gauntlet) and come out on top NO PREP?

Who gets the W?

• Total voters

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freakazoid
MV5BY2VhMGQwZDItODJmYi00YjA3LTgzNTYtOGNhODQzZGE1ZDliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Def Spider-Man. He runs the Sinister 6 gauntlet every few years.
Def not Thor. Surtur, Mangog, Gorr, Kurse etc. would be :picard:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Def Spider-Man. He runs the Sinister 6 gauntlet every few years.
Def not Thor. Surtur, Mangog, Gorr, Kurse etc. would be :picard:
Based on the rules in the OP, he's definitely not beating a Top 5. We're not talking about some of the scrubs in the Six. Can't have selective amnesia and just ignore all the times he's gotten his wig pushed back 1 on 1 with some of these guys.

Oh & it's :mjlol: watching some try to juelz Parker into going 100% against guys. That's like saying Batman or Superman going all out and killing nikkas when that completely breaks character. Could they? Sure but they're not going to so accept that L.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The way manga scaling and pacing works, most shonen guys can probably work all of their big bads except maybe the last 2 or 3 with no difficulty

Except for Goku and Vegeta right now :huhldup:

They gotta see Moro, Gas, Jiren, Toppo, and Black Frieza at the same time :damn: oh they DEAD dead bucko somebody get dende on the Capsule Comm :dead:

Thats not even counting people who recently tried to kill them but ended up becoming friendly with like Broly and Granolah :merchant:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Except for Goku and Vegeta right now :huhldup:

They gotta see Moro, Gas, Jiren, Toppo, and Black Frieza at the same time :damn: oh they DEAD dead bucko somebody get dende on the Capsule Comm :dead:

Thats not even counting people who recently tried to kill them but ended up becoming friendly with like Broly and Granolah :merchant:
offtopic but i just wanna say i hate you for getting that latin conga shyt from The Mask stuck in my head right now

:scust:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Based on the rules in the OP, he's definitely not beating a Top 5. We're not talking about some of the scrubs in the Six. Can't have selective amnesia and just ignore all the times he's gotten his wig pushed back 1 on 1 with some of these guys.

Oh & it's :mjlol: watching some try to juelz Parker into going 100% against guys. That's like saying Batman or Superman going all out and killing nikkas when that completely breaks character. Could they? Sure but they're not going to so accept that L.
Nothing I've seen in this thread convince me that he taking morlun too :ufdup:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nothing I've seen in this thread convince me that he taking morlun too :ufdup:
He's definitely not.

The only saving grace that any of these heroes have, it's highlighted especially with Spiderman though, is the ability to play one enemy off another. He's admitted before he wouldn't have survived a battle if he hadn't been able to get in their heads and effectively neutralize each other. Peter is an expert at pissing guys off, that'll keep him alive a little longer but not long enough.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
if spiderman not pulling his punch he could take out most of his top 5 easily, some of them don't even have super strength or durability, just fancy tech.
Doc Ock - 1 hit out
Vulture - 1 hit out
Mysterio - 1 hit out
basically it would just be him, Venom and green goblin going at it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if spiderman not pulling his punch he could take out most of his top 5 easily, some of them don't even have super strength or durability, just fancy tech.
Doc Ock - 1 hit out
Vulture - 1 hit out
Mysterio - 1 hit out
basically it would just be him, Venom and green goblin going at it.
Man, I expect this shyt from some people but from you? nikkas choosing not to read or comprehend.

tenor.gif

If you have to write a character doing something they would never do, in this case, Peter going 100% on these guys, it's an L. He's not going to and it's built into his character. The rules in the OP clearly laid out it's the toughest Top 5 each character has faced, not their most consistent Top 5. So we're definitely not talking about Mysterio or Vulture, maybe not even Ock.

I understand y'all want your mans to win but based on the rules, he's not. :hubie:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Man, I expect this shyt from some people but from you? nikkas choosing not to read or comprehend.

tenor.gif

If you have to write a character doing something they would never do, in this case, Peter going 100% on these guys, it's an L. He's not going to and it's built into his character. The rules in the OP clearly laid out it's the toughest Top 5 each character has faced, not their most consistent Top 5. So we're definitely not talking about Mysterio or Vulture, maybe not even Ock.

I understand y'all want your mans to win but based on the rules, he's not. :hubie:
In that case Nobody wins,
iron man would be the closest because all his villains except Ultron are just people with shyttier versions of his suits. But Ultron washes him easily in a 1v1.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In that case Nobody wins,
iron man would be the closest because all his villains except Ultron are just people with shyttier versions of his suits. But Ultron washes him easily in a 1v1.
First, yeah Tony is dead AF.

Yeah nobody wins in the 5 on 1 so he changed it to a Gauntlet where they go 1 on 1 with an hour break in between. Like I said earlier, this benefits those with a healing factor or regenerative abilities but for the normal humans? Still dead AF. :deadrose:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Wolverine, with no warning, literally killed the entire X-Men in Old Man Logan
all-of-the-x-men-photo-u1

In this shot alone he has killed Cyclops, Iceman an OMEGA level mutant, Psylocke, STORM, Gambit, Beast, Polaris, Havoc, and Nightcrawler...all...DOLO

I think we're underestimating him

in fact i'm saying him
But in their defense, they weren't even prepared...and most of them got clipped trying to calm him down to figure out what was going on.