Which Super Hero can take on their top 5 enemies at once (or run a gauntlet) and come out on top NO PREP?

Who gets the W?

• Total voters

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
John fukking Constantine
:hubie:

Because he would have them kill each other while he ran away like the bytch he knows he is….
:mjlol:
Then when the survivor caught up to him he would hit them with some shyt that would force them to leave him alone

:banderas:
Rinse and repeat
My answer :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:This the same dude that both God and Lucifer said nah he's banned from my realm effectively making him Immortal just so they wouldn't have to deal withhis ass:russ::russ::russ:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Bruh all those.............don't forget the chronovorse............they eat entire universes like nothing if they weren't eating temperol energy
Or memeovore that eat meaning. Shiiiiiiiiit

I never read nobody nowhere :ohhh:

Thread also is a VERY GOOD primer if you (or anybody else) want to get a glimpse of the scope and scale of the Whoniverse as a whole. ALL the major powers and foes are listed and ranked with feats (and links in the OP) for them (including The Doctor). The fact that it's 89 pages and current says something in itself.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Thread also is a VERY GOOD primer if you (or anybody else) want to get a glimpse of the scope and scale of the Whoniverse as a whole. ALL the major powers and foes are listed and ranked with feats (and links in the OP) for them (including The Doctor). The fact that it's 89 pages and current says something in itself.
Fam I've BEEN using this for a while :wow:
it is crazy just how much there is. He even did marvel crossovers I think

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Fam I've BEEN using this for a while :wow:
it is crazy just how much there is. He even did marvel crossovers I think

He's canon. 7th is the reason Death's Head is a Marvel character (7th didn't wanna deal with him, so he left him on top of The Baxter Building, the Fantastic Four's old headquarters). 12th said he knows The Wasp and Doctor Doom.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He's canon. 7th is the reason Death's Head is a Marvel character (7th didn't wanna deal with him, so he left him on top of The Baxter Building, the Fantastic Four's old headquarters). 12th said he knows The Wasp and Doctor Doom.
Wait for real? :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Spidey is honestly the most difficult one for me to craft a real list for bruh cause lets just say its base Spidey vs the base versions of:

Green Goblin (Norman)
Doc Ock
Venom
Kraven
Morlun

:damn: I dont know if he makes it out... but shyt hold on cause I could drop ANOTHER one

Carnage
Sandman
Lizard
Mysterio
Electro

:damn:

Peter got OPPS for real

I give him a fighting chance though. shyt Bruce might be meeting his parents though

Stop it. Spidey has been taking on the Sinister Six since forever.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Stop it. Spidey has been taking on the Sinister Six since forever.

Dudes really not putting respect on Peter Parker's name. Dude ain't the GOAT super hero for nothing.

Friendly Neighborhood has the Sinister Six shook as fukk. Petey at the top of his game >>>>>>>

@MartyMcFly please tell em

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Dudes really not putting respect on Peter Parker's name. Dude ain't the GOAT super hero for nothing.

Friendly Neighborhood has the Sinister Six shook as fukk. Petey at the top of his game >>>>>>>

@MartyMcFly please tell em
It is a well known fact that Spidey holds back 99% of the time as well. When Dock Ock took over Pete's body he was humbled to learn that Peter wasn't even trying to really hurt him whenever they fought. At any time, Peter could have killed Octavios without breaking a sweat.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine, with no warning, literally killed the entire X-Men in Old Man Logan
all-of-the-x-men-photo-u1

In this shot alone he has killed Cyclops, Iceman an OMEGA level mutant, Psylocke, STORM, Gambit, Beast, Polaris, Havoc, and Nightcrawler...all...DOLO

I think we're underestimating him

in fact i'm saying him
Iceman being Omega level don't mean much because the whole point of it even being brought up in the comics was to tell him he was bullshyttin with his powers

He's Omega on paper only

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Batman did when Bane broke every one out of Arkham, in like one night

til he got to the final boss and his bike broken :to:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
When villains like Electro are written properly:

NGSk4Qd.jpg

W7mMvPe.jpg

Yfi4wrX.jpg

eCcHbz8.jpg

That wall crawling shyt falls apart rather quickly. There's a reason why Magneto tried to recruit him to the Brotherhood.

With that being said:

wqgMz4q.jpg

Spidey does indeed hold-back. A lot.

Most of the guys he deals with would be left a bloody mess if he cut loose. Only the guys in his weight class (Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, etc) or above could take his unrestrained punches.