Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I share a home with my family, none of you nikkas are my family, I just share a common skin tone with you lot. so I dont get your point. again, what media should this be addressed at?
Well that's the problem. You can bash your own people cause you don't really see them as "your people"

I'm different you ALL are my family and I'm gonna look out for you and defend you as such. Just like I'm gonna PERSONALLY address any problems with you.

Once again no matter how much you try to distance yourself. This is OUR community any ratchetness or negativity is a reflection on YOU.

cmon now. they are entertained by her ratchetness and they're practically the white version of worldstar. profit for ratchetness. I dont hear many people talking about them in a good light at all. you should check out some clips on youtube and read the comment section. I have, and its mostly disguest and bashing, but, people like to see other people make a fool out of themselves. same reason flavor flav got ratings. people like seeing ridiculous shyt.
Pay attention to how honey boo boo is handled in the media, and then how flavor flag was.

Night and day difference. You are blind if you can't see that.

that's a huge problem that I've made it a point, to point out every chance I get....see sig.
So why do you support and promote the same images that create that misconception? It doesn't matter that TS is a black man he is doing the exact same things as the news organizations that continue to promote the narrative.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: I totally disagree. There nothing wrong with tough love. Although Tommy's approach goes extremely overboard most of the time just like his most recent rant against the threats he and his family received, he does serve a purpose. What is the matter with holding people accountable for their actions especially if they are making you look bad and making it harder for you? SOME OF THESE LOW LIFE PEOPLE ARE NOT HOLDING UP THEIR PART OF THE BARGAIN AND WILL KILL YOU IF YOU CONFRONT THEM ABOUT IT. We can't continue to enable this victim train of thought or one day we will be no more.

Tough love happens face to face with the goal of helping your loves one. Broadcasting their problems for your own personal gain is not tough love.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Normal Black Man ; ' you see that Worldstar video last night ? that ratchet girl was a disgrace'

Tommy S: 'I watched these apes on worldstar and it sealed my belief that all black women are nappy headed watermelon eating wild black beasts. Black women with their nappy hair and obese bodies need to be shot. They are apes and gorillas who belong in a zoo. I'd never touch a black woman'

So y'all don't realise the difference :comeon:

Oh.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ok i just watched that youtube video. the reason that video bothers me, is it's a room full of white people. wtf is the point talking like that to them? if it were a room full of black people, and it made it's way on youtube (which pretty much everything does if spoken in public), then fair enough, he's trying to make a point to his own community even if wrong.

tommy, imo, is talking to black people, he just uses youtube as a media. I mean no matter where you try to put it, its going to end up on youtube, so might as well, it gets more hits than his website.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Normal Black Man ; ' you see that Worldstar video last night ? that ratchet girl was a disgrace'

Tommy S: 'I watched these apes on worldstar and it sealed my belief that all black women are nappy headed watermelon eating wild black beasts. Black women with their nappy hair and obese bodies need to be shot. They are apes and gorillas who belong in a zoo. I'd never touch a black woman'

Oh.

You totally reached for that one bruh "watermelon eaters?" :comeon:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Oh.
I realize the difference, and I wrote why he talks like that. Is it right? nah, its risky commentary for views. nothing more nothing less. its worked, he's huge on there. does it discredit all his points. nope.

he puts black excellence out also. also goes after white people. he's got channels for rants, another for excellence, another for attacking whites, I dont know all of them, I just went through his channels when I first heard a rant of his and was like :wtf:, so I stayed and watched other videos. the tactic clearly works because he's got a big following, most people start off hating his shyt, and for whatever reason when people are appalled they stick around and go through other videos. again, its a clever tactic that works. unfortunately, those shock and awe tactics are dangerous. A lot of people won't dig deep enough, do research or take time. people now a days like quick fast information and will come up with deep rooted opinions based off it.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
LMAO @ Tommy S fan boys saying he doesn't hate dark skin women.

Tommy Knocks. He has a video where his crying explaining his childhood cos his mum was medium tone and used to apparently call him 'ugly black' etc when he was growing up. He clearly explains that's where his issues come from.

Like many a self hater and c00n before him he had a mama who wasn't shyt and a child hood of being called ugly for his looks so carried that for the rest of his life.

I noticed most c00ns have this same story and project their own insecurities on to every black person.

People like TS are very transparent.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm out on my iPhone someone pull out that video where he is crying about his childhood feeling ugly and his mama calling him black n ugly.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh.
nikkas is easily not THAT stupid. They see the difference and they know the difference. They feel the same way as Tommy S so they sympathize with him. So, fukk them too.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well that's the problem. You can bash your own people cause you don't really see them as "your people"

I'm different you ALL are my family and I'm gonna look out for you and defend you as such. Just like I'm gonna PERSONALLY address any problems with you.

Once again no matter how much you try to distance yourself. This is OUR community any ratchetness or negativity is a reflection on YOU.
I think you missed the point. I said, "I have a family, I share a home with them" in other words, we can discuss our issues AT HOME. NONE of you are my family, so what home are we going to be discussing this? you still havent named a media, and I know why, BECAUSE YOU CANT. you might talk to individuals personally, but that's not addressing the community.

Pay attention to how honey boo boo is handled in the media, and then how flavor flag was.

Night and day difference. You are blind if you can't see that.
give me an example, I don't watch either shows. sorry.

So why do you support and promote the same images that create that misconception? It doesn't matter that TS is a black man he is doing the exact same things as the news organizations that continue to promote the narrative.
misconceptions? you just don't like how derogatory he is and how he pin points bottom barrell folks. nothing more nothing less.

When whites talk about rural whites from the south or conservatives, does it trigger the same emotion? Do you hear a misconception or hear a generalization?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:dahell: don't know what happened to your quote button this isn't my post. But I will addresss your ignorance anyway.

The loud yelling and profanity he does in his videos is just as "ratchet" as the people he's criticizing. Maybe someone should come buss him upside the head and put it on worldstar.

You are even more "ratchet" by being entertained by his videos. Maybe you should concentrate on your own "ratchetness" instead of wasting time watching others display theirs on the internet

So are the millions that watch and comment over at worldstar "ratchet" as well? Or is your disdain and name calling only reserved for Tommy and his fans?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Seems like it hits a nerve with you fans when people criticize him. You all get pretty defensive :bryan:

Oh nice try slick b*stard. The only reason i'm upset is because nigs like yourself are celebrating the fact that miserable haters like yourself are attacking the man's grand mother like its something to be proud of. I could give a flying fukk if you like Tommy or not. Lets not support demonic behavior because you have a disagreement with someone friend.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think you missed the point. I said, "I have a family, I share a home with them" in other words, we can discuss our issues AT HOME. NONE of you are my family, so what home are we going to be discussing this? you still havent named a media, and I know why, BECAUSE YOU CANT. you might talk to individuals personally, but that's not addressing the community.
You can. And I do it everyday. The "home" is the community. You go out and you speak at schools/community centers. You go to town hall meetings, throw block parties, tutor kids, give real advice. You give whatever your expertise is DIRECTLY back to the community. You don't talk about it on TV.

give me an example, I don't watch either shows. sorry.

I don't either. I'm talking about their portrayal in the media.

To sum it up honey boo boo is promoted as a fun loving country kids with loving albeit misguided parents. Flava flav is portrayed as a stupid nikka

misconceptions? you just don't like how derogatory he is and how he pin points bottom barrell folks. nothing more nothing less.
How can you condone him pin pointing the bottom of the barrel? When you claim your fighting against that same thing?

The misconception is that this behavior is representative of the average black American. His videos reinforce that misconception.

When whites talk about rural whites from the south or conservatives, does it trigger the same emotion? Do you hear a misconception or hear a generalization?

The overreaching narative in america is that all white people are different. You'll never hear them making sweeping statements about themselves. They may call out a rural white or a conservative. But it is NEVER in a way that reflects poorly on the entire race.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Good question! Lets see if the legions of people here blaming Tommy for destroying the black community take a stab at this one.
The issue with Tommy isn't him bashing ratchet behaviour, hell most black people who aren't ratchet bash it. The problem is he generalizes all black women and uses very racist verbiage while doing it