Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
wait...wait...so you're saying you don't learn about your history through books? so, how exactly did you learn about your country, american history? OMFG. :heh:
we use oral tradition in 2013?

@Meech The Monster is losin it. Dude has a warped sense of reality

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Oh and FYI there is a BIG difference between calling out ratchet behaviour and bashing. I see people are pretending they can't be mutually exclusive :usure: you can call out ratchet behaviour without resorting to bashing the race . :comeon: Stop using that as a cover up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What media exactly would he have discussed this? from my understanding he said all those things at a black college presentation. within the community is still something that will be exposed to the world, we dont have some secret hidden Illuminati channel thats black only. who are you kidding man? the moment the black caucus decides to address this issue anywhere, it's making CNN within the hour.
Would you use the media to address your own family?

Honey boo boo is watched by other hicks, the vast majority of whites are quick to call them hicks. Note, we all know they are hicks and poor. we know that for a reason ahem. so me calling out someone that's ratchet, and you telling me to be hush hush about it, makes no logical sense in that content.
Honey boo boo is on TLC and gets promoted front page on plenty of news orginizations in a very positive light. If she was black you'd have people attacking her from all sides black people included. They'd be using her as proof of the problems in the black communty. Not some blissful little girl just living out her poor country life.

actually they use the term america, or conservatives, they dont need to say 'white community' because they are the majority, it would be like being in nigeria and saying the black community that makes no fukking sense. dude what are you talking about man? jesus christ.
They don't even talk about the white communty. Crime, drugs, violence, unwed children, welfare, ect. Are all BIG problems in the white communty. So why is it that black people are the "face" of those issues?

I wasnt on this board, and I didnt see anyone outside the court house calling for his arrest.
Plenty of people protested and boycotted R.Kelly

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Oh and FYI there is a BIG difference between calling out ratchet behaviour and bashing. I see people are pretending they can't be mutually exclusive :usure: you can call out ratchet behaviour without resorting to bashing the race . :comeon: Stop using that as a cover up.
apparently it is, because calling it out is bashing your race.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
wait...wait...so you're saying you don't learn about your history through books? so, how exactly did you learn about your country, american history? OMFG. :heh:
we use oral tradition in 2013?

name one intelligent powerful black man that does not know african american history or studied it.
The history in the books is PART of our history. But you have to realize who collected and who wrote that history. An intelligent powerful black man knows the history in the books. But he also knows his people through real research and interaction with them.

Our history has been distorted to no end. You have to realize that when reading those books.

You reading those books and watching tv made you believe that racist chain letter. Anyone whose actually spent time with black people knew that was racist propaganda from a mile away. But you the so called book educated black man fell for it and even defended it as true.

Knowledge of self does not come from a book.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Would you use the media to address your own family?
I share a home with my family, none of you nikkas are my family, I just share a common skin tone with you lot. so I dont get your point. again, what media should this be addressed at?

Honey boo boo is on TLC and gets promoted front page on plenty of news orginizations in a very positive light. If she was black you'd have people attacking her from all sides black people included. They'd be using her as proof of the problems in the black communty. Not some blissful little girl just living out her poor country life.
cmon now. they are entertained by her ratchetness and they're practically the white version of worldstar. profit for ratchetness. I dont hear many people talking about them in a good light at all. you should check out some clips on youtube and read the comment section. I have, and its mostly disguest and bashing, but, people like to see other people make a fool out of themselves. same reason flavor flav got ratings. people like seeing ridiculous shyt.

They don't even talk about the white communty. Crime, drugs, violence, unwed children, welfare, ect. Are all BIG problems in the white communty. So why is it that black people are the "face" of those issues?
that's a huge problem that I've made it a point, to point out every chance I get....see sig.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
apparently it is, because calling it out is bashing your race.
Do you know the difference between calling out a specific person and calling out an entire race and gender such as Tommy S does? You do know that is where racism is bred from and continues to be bred from in this country right? Just cause dude is black doesn't mean he can't be racist against his own people. See below for example.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The history in the books is PART of our history. But you have to realize who collected and who wrote that history. An intelligent powerful black man knows the history in the books. But he also knows his people through real research and interaction with them.

Our history has been distorted to no end. You have to realize that when reading those books.

You reading those books and watching tv made you believe that racist chain letter. Anyone whose actually spent time with black people knew that was racist propaganda from a mile away. But you the so called book educated black man fell for it and even defended it as true.

Knowledge of self does not come from a book.
no shyt. you should have both, now, I have both, and those using c00ns don't have the other. not only do I know my creole history through my father, I know about my african history through my mother, however, I ALSO know the many african american accomplishments through books. you do realize that african americans studies in Uni is a positive thing right? it's not all slavery, in fact 80% of the classes are about the black community right after slavery, and growth and powerful movements.

btw. I agreed with some of that story through personal experience, she may have been racist, and some points might have been generalization, but that doesn't mean her every single one of her observations were distorted.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Do you know the difference between calling out a specific person and calling out an entire race and gender such as Tommy S does? You do know that is where racism is bred from and continues to be bred from in this country right? Just cause dude is black doesn't mean he can't be racist against his own people. See below for example.

Breh we all know this. There is a big difference. We call out ratchet behaviour every day. Tommy S is a basher.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
You are missing the point, it's not about shaming or embracing anything. TS is no better than worldstar. He gives ratchet behavior a platform to exist on, so the ratchets continue existing.

They don't watch their videos on worldstar or TS and get embarrassed. They are proud of that shyt. That's why they always pull out a camera and say "worldstaaaaarrrrr". If you continue to show and promote their behavior they will continue to act that way.

If we really want to do something about it we should be attacking the route causes, not the people.

What you fail to understand is that by "turning your nose up" at them, your only turning it up at yourself. To the rest of the world there is no distinguishing between Ronnie Lott and one of the ratchets in the videos. So it's in your best interest to not only address the problems within your communty, but to do it in a way that we all stand TOGETHER for a better future instead of trying to DIVIDE us. It is OUR community from the good to the bad. Quit trying to point these people out cause in reality your only pointing yourself out.

:what: I totally disagree. There nothing wrong with tough love. Although Tommy's approach goes extremely overboard most of the time just like his most recent rant against the threats he and his family received, he does serve a purpose. What is the matter with holding people accountable for their actions especially if they are making you look bad and making it harder for you? SOME OF THESE LOW LIFE PEOPLE ARE NOT HOLDING UP THEIR PART OF THE BARGAIN AND WILL KILL YOU IF YOU CONFRONT THEM ABOUT IT. We can't continue to enable this victim train of thought or one day we will be no more.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

the problem with tommy is that he uses broad statement. which if you watch his other channels, you realize its for shock value, its how he got big in the first place, watch enough videos and you get the tactic. is it a good one? not really, its pretty risky, but it grabs attention to what he's trying to say. kind of a howard stern approach, shock and awe.

after awhile, you get who he's talking about however. I dont agree with everything he says, im not supposed too, much like I dont agree with some things Obama, Cenk, Stewart, and the many others I listen too daily. BUT I get what he's trying to do.

Does he really hate dark skin women? I think he might have some deep rooted subconscious hate, I'm not a psychiatrist, but I do know he has a dark skin child with a dark skin woman, so how much of it is trolling is questionable.