Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Truth.

People don't wanna change, they wanna deny, deny and deny. People wanna be ratchet but when someone like TS calls them out on it they get all upset as if he's lying. We need more people like TS in our communities. Whites call us out on our ratchetness, their racist, blacks call us out on our ratchetness, their c00ns and traitors. No, you just having a difficult time in accepting the truth. That's all.

I don't really fukk with Tommy's videos but the couple I watched always ended up being about black women, and specifically dark skin ones not being shyt. That's not calling out ratchet behavior, that's just straight self hate. And based on what other cats is saying, he's cosigning Zimmerman.

Calling out poor behavior is one thing (Claude Anderson does that) but Tommy is at best a wannabe shock jock and at worst a good old fashioned c00n.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
tommy is a hoe ass nigguh and he attracts other hoe ass nigguhs...when you put all these hoe ass nigguhs together you get idle threats..passive aggression and duplicity...im surprise it took this long for something like this to happen--:pachaha:...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It is working. In every measurable way we are better off now than we were then. And that's due to the hardworking of people doing what I described.
Should I pull up stats from the 70s and present day?

What the fukk are you talking about here. That's what I'm fighting for (the complexity) of our community. Dudes like TS kill that complexity with their hate filled rants.

Why can't you see that?
I just said that he's using a broad term like dark skin women = wrong. you're selectively picking out quotes now, so Im going to end this off soon, Im going to watch a movie.

IF TS changed his titles from darkskin beasties to Rachet hoes, you'd probably still be offended. so, no, you're not fighting for complexity.

anyways. Im out. :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You didn't answer the question bruh? :comeon:
I think that more black folks should turn our noses up at some of the ratchet behavior that goes on in our communities. We should shame some of that shyt instead of embracing it.

I haven't really watched any of dudes videos, but is he shaming the behavior or is he making broad generalizations about black women?

That's the one thing I never understood about dudes like and him and all the other YouTube cats who made a name talking reckless about black women. They claim black women make sweeping generalizations about men, then turn around and make sweeping generalizations about women. And they can't see the hipocrasy of their actions.

And why the fukk is this thread so damn long :mindblown:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
*reading through this shyt and shaking my head*
nikkas bring cacs into it like we just let that shyt ride.
white people are cowards and hide well...
if we went at every cac in this country that had some
fukked up shyt to say about black people we'd have time for
nothing else......Tommy is a tom.
that feminine ass cat got a deep hatred for black women
and his race as a whole.
white people will get their day in chains and the sellout
nikkas need to lined up and killed..

the black male of this generation is bytch.
2643wip.gif

Weak mindless bytch made men with monthly periods. :bryan:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Should I pull up stats from the 70s and present day?
Yes please do. You might learn something.

I just said that he's using a broad term like dark skin women = wrong. you're selectively picking out quotes now, so Im going to end this off soon, Im going to watch a movie.

IF TS changed his titles from darkskin beasties to Rachet hoes, you'd probably still be offended. so, no, you're not fighting for complexity.

anyways. Im out. :manny:
I have a problem with the overall negativity of his videos. Replacing one hatefull epithet with another will not change the damage his videos do.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I haven't really watched any of dudes videos, but is he shaming the behavior or is he making broad generalizations about black women?

That's the one thing I never understood about dudes like and him and all the other YouTube cats who made a name talking reckless about black women. They claim black women make sweeping generalizations about men, then turn around and make sweeping generalizations about women. And they can't see the hipocrasy of their actions.

And why the fukk is this thread so damn long :mindblown:

he makes crazy ass generalizations. The dude saw a black woman calling her kid sexy on facebook or something.
Then he makes a vid basically saying black women are pedophiles :bryan:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
This kind of behavior is
he makes crazy ass generalizations. The dude saw a black woman calling her kid sexy on facebook or something.
Then he makes a vid basically saying black women are pedophiles :bryan:
post proof of this accusation :rudy:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the new intellectually dishonest claim that what TS is doing is just calling out the ratchets. As if 2 things aren't evident 1) he doesn't distinguish between Black women and ratchets, and in fact only focuses his material on ratchets to support his belief that all Black women are that way 2) he would never focus so much "tough love" on Black MALE ratchets, and his supporters wouldn't be caught dead supporting and defending a female TS that did the same in reverse.

Last edited: