Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I love the new intellectually dishonest claim that what TS is doing is just calling out the ratchets. As if 2 things aren't evident 1) he doesn't distinguish between Black women and ratchets, and in fact only focuses his material on ratchets to support his belief that all Black women are that way 2) he would never focus so much "tough love" on Black MALE ratchets, and his supporters wouldn't be caught dead supporting and defending a female TS that did the same in reverse.

That's the shyt I don't understand. It's like they can't see their own hipocrisy on the subject. Could you imagine if Oprah had a show on her channel basically shytting on black men in the same way this cat shyts on black women. This forum would explode :russ:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
People taking things way too far on the internet :patrice:

If you not bout that life, don't go online talking reckless. When rappers talk that tough guy super thug talk and gets tried by real life goons, do you feel the same way? Tommy on YouTube talking reckless and some people don't like that shyt.
He got two choices, 1) either calm down :whoa: or
2) Keep having fun ouchea :troll:

Either way, I appreciate the fukkery :ehh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the shyt I don't understand. It's like they can't see their own hipocrisy on the subject. Could you imagine if Oprah had a show on her channel basically shytting on black men in the same way this cat shyts on black women. This forum would explode :russ:

yeah, imagine that :dwillhuh:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Going after that man's family is too much. Especially females in that man's family. I didn't want to laugh but that HUGE Garage Sale shyt was HILARIOUS.

Kinda weird tho, if he's worried about this posting why is he putting it on blast with the address??

Exactly wtf does he expect YouTube to do about people creating like 20 false accounts? Like they don't have MUCH BIGGER problems at YouTube.

Last edited:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
I realize the difference, and I wrote why he talks like that. Is it right? nah, its risky commentary for views. nothing more nothing less. its worked, he's huge on there. does it discredit all his points. nope.

he puts black excellence out also. also goes after white people. he's got channels for rants, another for excellence, another for attacking whites, I dont know all of them, I just went through his channels when I first heard a rant of his and was like :wtf:, so I stayed and watched other videos. the tactic clearly works because he's got a big following, most people start off hating his shyt, and for whatever reason when people are appalled they stick around and go through other videos. again, its a clever tactic that works. unfortunately, those shock and awe tactics are dangerous. A lot of people won't dig deep enough, do research or take time. people now a days like quick fast information and will come up with deep rooted opinions based off it.

And that's relevant how? So it's okay to shyt all over your people as long as it attracts a lot of viewers?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And that's relevant how? So it's okay to shyt all over your people as long as it attracts a lot of viewers?
we live in a free country, not iran. people are allowed to say whatever they want actually.

there's other people, more relevant people, that shyt all over my people in the media and in congress, I think we should be a lot more focused on that. but we some bytches in the grand scheme of things so it's not going to happen. they wont look up that corrupt politicians mom's address or that chief of police who's had a few officers whoop on young nikkas asses for no reason, or Bill OReily who was just in the media 2 weeks ago shytting all over black people. massa too powerful.

another black man tho? we going in.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Gatdamn!!!!! this thread is still goin? :damn:

I'm still waitin for someone to explain to me what's the problem with bashing ratchet behavior?