Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You are missing the point, it's not about shaming or embracing anything. TS is no better than worldstar. He gives ratchet behavior a platform to exist on, so the ratchets continue existing.

They don't watch their videos on worldstar or TS and get embarrassed. They are proud of that shyt. That's why they always pull out a camera and say "worldstaaaaarrrrr". If you continue to show and promote their behavior they will continue to act that way.

If we really want to do something about it we should be attacking the route causes, not the people.

What you fail to understand is that by "turning your nose up" at them, your only turning it up at yourself. To the rest of the world there is no distinguishing between Ronnie Lott and one of the ratchets in the videos. So it's in your best interest to not only address the problems within your communty, but to do it in a way that we all stand TOGETHER for a better future instead of trying to DIVIDE us. It is OUR community from the good to the bad. Quit trying to point these people out cause in reality your only pointing yourself out.
People are embarrassed to end up on Tommys show which is why they try to hurt him and not the creator of worlstar.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Answer the question. What wrong with it? They are just people living their lives why do you feel the need to "call them out"
Do you want your children to be ratchet? If not, cant you then see, whats wrong with it, friend? Are you playing coy for quotes?

When a people have a goal and aspire to be better, critique is needed to get everyone on the same page so lines can be drawn in the sand to say what is acceptable behavior and what is self destructive behavior. For black people, ratchet behavior is self destructive. Thats bad, and needs to stop, friend, so it is then critiqued by the elders and hopefully the youth.

Friends should take more time to critique demonic filth and less time using offense against those that are offended by it. Otherwise what you are saying with your silence is that the status quo and the place our people will go based the glorification of this culture by others is ok with you. Considering we are statistically falling behind everyone in this nation in terms of competition i cant imagine why you'd want to stay silent on the critique of demonic filth, friend.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So it's in your best interest to not only address the problems within your communty, but to do it in a way that we all stand TOGETHER for a better future instead of trying to DIVIDE us. It is OUR community from the good to the bad. Quit trying to point these people out cause in reality your only pointing yourself out.
that's the point. by shunning them and calling them out, and differentiating yourself, you're helping others realize there is a DIFFERENCE. can you show me an instance of blacks calling this shyt out WITHIN the community? because the last person was Bill Cosby, a powerful black man that has put millions into black colleges, and he got shyt for it. show me a forum, channel, organization (and no not a freaking church) where this issue is addressed within the community I would love to contribute. Give me a link or something.

rednecks and racist whites are ostracized in the open all the time, why do you think they do it openly? to show people that 'we don't accept that behavior in our community' meanwhile blacks wanna be on the hush hush, stand together shyt, hell nah I aint standing next to those people, dont crab in a barrel me bro.

some even embrace ratchetness (them some 'real' nikkas). I can't think of any other race that's like that in terms of their bad apples. The moment a jewish person does some crazy shyt (see Kramer), the jewish community practically shuns him over night, he can't go into a synagogue anymore and they force him to apologize. In our community if it were in reverse they'd probably protect him. R. Kelly and that Boondocks episode was a great example of that.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
His actions caused this? what making videos? we dont have a 1st amendment. :wtf:

ive seen nazis and skinhead make WAY more offensive videos and nikkas dont do shyt. you got police officers practically ruining lives and no one goes looking for their family. blacks see other blacks as easy targets. plain and simple.

if we put the same effort we do on other blacks, toward the system, we'd instantly get out of poverty and have solid communities.

They will call you a c00n for this truthful post.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is exactly what I keep sayin. But these psuedo fake black militants keep tryin to shoot it down. Nyggaz are so gatdamn quick to bash their own, kill their own, rob their own etc, but give the white man a pass

And like I keep saying this is a talking point that y'all got from the white man himself. Your just too stupid to realize it.

The overwhelming majority of black people are just like you and I. We aren't the people in the worldstar videos. We aren't the people shooting and killing each other.

It's a damn shame that so many people, Blacks included believe that we are something we are not. And that is the damage of worldstar and TS that have you believing lies and stereotypes about yourself:snoop:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Answer the question. What wrong with it? They are just people living their lives why do you feel the need to "call them out"

Honestly man, if I have to explain how ratchet behavior: I.e:

-stealin weave
-waffle house fights
-bytches fightin and pullin weaves out on the bus

I could go on. But u get my point. If I have to explain how those actions are bad, then there is something completely wrong with u bruh :snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
And like I keep saying this is a talking point that y'all got from the white man himself. Your just too stupid to realize it.

The overwhelming majority of black people are just like you and I. We aren't the people in the worldstar videos. We aren't the people shooting and killing each other.

It's a damn shame that so many people, Blacks included believe that we are something we are not. And that is the damage of worldstar and TS that have you believing lies and stereotypes about yourself:snoop:
I didn't get that talkin point from the white man, I got that from my own observations. All black people Do NOT act/behave or think the same. Stop trying to lump all of us together. Black folks have been doin wild shyt long before TS or Worldstar ever existed. STOP BLAMING WORLDSTAR Man!!! :mindblown:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that's the point. by shunning them and calling them out, and differentiating yourself, you're helping others realize there is a DIFFERENCE. can you show me an instance of blacks calling this shyt out WITHIN the community? because the last person was Bill Cosby, a powerful black man that has put millions into black colleges, and he got shyt for it. show me a forum, channel, organization (and no not a freaking church) where this issue is addressed within the community I would love to contribute. Give me a link or something.
Bill Cosby didn't call out shyt from WITHIN the community. He did that same thing you dudes are doing and stood up on national tv and repeated all the stereotypes and half truths that are promoted about black people in the media. His real help within the community is commendable. But reinforcing negativity about black folks will never be a good thing. We have enough people outside our race doing that, we don't need to contribute.

rednecks and racist whites are ostracized in the open all the time, why do you think they do it openly? to show people that 'we don't accept that behavior in our community' meanwhile blacks wanna be on the hush hush, stand together shyt, hell nah I aint standing next to those people, dont crab in a barrel me bro.
More stupid nikka talking points. Ratchet whites are either embraced or hidden by their community. You don't see news stories about all the white on white crime. Or drug use. You see things like honey-boo boo and jackas being promoted and making millions of dollars.

But when white people want to stand on a soapbox and speak on the problems that plague America 9 times out of 10 they will point out something minorites are doing wrong. Why should we get on the same soapbox and repeat the same things?

some even embrace ratchetness (them some 'real' nikkas). I can't think of any other race that's like that in terms of their bad apples. The moment a jewish person does some crazy shyt (see Kramer), the jewish community practically shuns him over night, he can't go into a synagogue anymore and they force him to apologize. In our community if it were in reverse they'd probably protect him. R. Kelly and that Boondocks episode was a great example of that.

FOH here people defended Kramer like crazy. Just like plenty of black people condemned R.Kelly.

Where do y'all get this nonsense from:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the people that use that term loosely tend to be the same people that would fail an african american studies test , so that shyt hold no weight to me.
The people who think an "African American studies test" could actually tell you something about our people are usually the c00ns.

I didn't forget about that thread you made a while back talking about black people in school. The racist chain letter that you believed enough to post and defend it:ufdup:

fukk that nikka you need to put the books down an REALLY go learn about your people. So you can quit regurgitating what these white folks wrote in books about us.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Bill Cosby didn't call out shyt from WITHIN the community. He did that same thing you dudes are doing and stood up on national tv and repeated all the stereotypes and half truths that are promoted about black people in the media. His real help within the community is commendable. But reinforcing negativity about black folks will never be a good thing. We have enough people outside our race doing that, we don't need to contribute.
What media exactly would he have discussed this? from my understanding he said all those things at a black college presentation. within the community is still something that will be exposed to the world, we dont have some secret hidden Illuminati channel thats black only. who are you kidding man? the moment the black caucus decides to address this issue anywhere, it's making CNN within the hour.

More stupid nikka talking points. Ratchet whites are either embraced or hidden by their community. You don't see news stories about all the white on white crime. Or drug use. You see things like honey-boo boo and jackas being promoted and making millions of dollars.
Honey boo boo is watched by other hicks, the vast majority of whites are quick to call them hicks. Note, we all know they are hicks and poor. we know that for a reason ahem. so me calling out someone that's ratchet, and you telling me to be hush hush about it, makes no logical sense in that content.

But when white people want to stand on a soapbox and speak on the problems that plague America 9 times out of 10 they will point out something minorites are doing wrong. Why should we get on the same soapbox and repeat the same things?
actually they use the term america, or conservatives, they dont need to say 'white community' because they are the majority, it would be like being in nigeria and saying the black community that makes no fukking sense. dude what are you talking about man? jesus christ.

FOH here people defended Kramer like crazy. Just like plenty of black people condemned R.Kelly.
I wasnt on this board, and I didnt see anyone outside the court house calling for his arrest.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't get that talkin point from the white man, I got that from my own observations. All black people Do NOT act/behave or think the same. Stop trying to lump all of us together. Black folks have been doin wild shyt long before TS or Worldstar ever existed. STOP BLAMING WORLDSTAR Man!!! :mindblown:
You don't know you got it from him, but that's exactly where you got it from.

Turn on bill orielly any day of the week, and this is exactly the same stuff he's talking about.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The people who think an "African American studies test" could actually tell you something about our people are usually the c00ns.

fukk that nikka you need to put the books down an REALLY go learn about your people. .
wait...wait...so you're saying you don't learn about your history through books? so, how exactly did you learn about your country, american history? OMFG. :heh:
we use oral tradition in 2013?

name one intelligent powerful black man that does not know african american history or studied it.