Which one of you coli wolfs put sotomayors grandma house on craigslist?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
we live in a free country, not iran. people are allowed to say whatever they want actually.

there's other people, more relevant people, that shyt all over my people in the media and in congress, I think we should be a lot more focused on that. but we some bytches in the grand scheme of things so it's not going to happen. they wont look up that corrupt politicians mom's address or that chief of police who's had a few officers whoop on young nikkas asses for no reason, or Bill OReily who was just in the media 2 weeks ago shytting all over black people. massa too powerful.

another black man tho? we going in.
nikka quit repeating this nonsense. Bill orielly types get death threats daily.

You nikkas that keep condoning the poison that TS spits are ones who are the "bytches"

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka quit repeating this nonsense. Bill orielly types get death threats daily.

You nikkas that keep condoning the poison that TS spits are ones who are the "bytches"
nikka you still following me? :wtf:

I've yet to see Bills address on blast. His moms house on blast, and being a public figure it should actually be easier.

So you think TS should be banned from youtube? muzzled? what country do you live in again?

When I don't like something I stay away from it and dont watch it. It's pretty easy to hit that red X. I don't watch fox news or Rush or listen to white rabbit radio. Yall nikkas can always just NOT come in a thread or listen to his videos.

You the one thinking he's harming black people. Oh no, what are they going to think of me because of a youtube guy :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka you still following me? :wtf:
You still have not been able to back up any of this nonsense you keep posting. Got a link for them stats yet:popcorn:

I've yet to see Bills address on blast. His moms house on blast, and being a public figure it should actually be easier.
http://www.examiner.com/article/bill-o-reilly-to-discuss-stalking-death-threats

So you think TS should be banned from youtube? muzzled? what country do you live in again?
No I think people should quit promoting/defending/reposting his videos and allowing him to profit off of dividing our community.

When I don't like something I stay away from it and dont watch it. It's pretty easy to hit that red X. I don't watch fox news or Rush or listen to white rabbit radio. Yall nikkas can always just NOT come in a thread or listen to his videos.
I don't watch his videos, I will not be adding to his "views" I'm challenging you nikkas to stand up and quit falling for the lies and propaganda.

You the one thinking he's harming black people. Oh no, what are they going to think of me because of a youtube guy :pachaha:

Your sig says that black people are always judged by their worst. Don't you think tommy is contributing to that?

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
we live in a free country, not iran. people are allowed to say whatever they want actually.

No shyt sherlock. I'm asking if you think shytting all over your own people is morally okay as long as it attracts viewers.

But you knew this already.

I hate when people use the freedom of speech cop out when they're backed into a corner...
  • Freedom of speech is about the government's ability to regulate speech and that's all it is.
  • Freedom of speech doesn't make you immune to critisism.
  • Freedom of speech doesn't mean you're not doing damage.
  • Freedom of speech doesn't mean you're not an a$$hole.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No shyt sherlock. I'm asking if you think shytting all over your own people is morally okay as long as it attracts viewers.

But you knew this already.

I hate when people use the freedom of speech cop out when they're backed into a corner...
  • Freedom of speech is about the government's ability to regulate speech and that's all it is.
  • Freedom of speech doesn't make you immune to critisism.
  • Freedom of speech doesn't mean you're not doing damage.
  • Freedom of speech doesn't mean you're not an @sshole.
do you have selective reading? in more than 2 posts i highlighted it was wrong.:wtf:
I realize the difference, and I wrote why he talks like that. Is it right? nah, its risky commentary for views. nothing more nothing less. its worked, he's huge on there. does it discredit all his points. nope.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the problem with tommy is that he uses broad statement. which if you watch his other channels, you realize its for shock value, its how he got big in the first place, watch enough videos and you get the tactic. is it a good one? not really, its pretty risky, but it grabs attention to what he's trying to say. kind of a howard stern approach, shock and awe..
im not about to beat a dead horse for another 2-3 pages. thats not gonna happen. im gonna surf around until I finish my clam chowder, and then im going to go out for the evening.

peace.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is crap. Just some white people talking points that were created by people doing the same thing TS is doing to try to demonize black folks.

There is no "destruction of the black community" In every measurable way black peoeple are better off than we were EVER in America.

"Ratchetness" is a part of every race/nationality/culture. You line 10 people up and at least 2 of them are gonna be damn there retarded regardless of their race. When it comes to black people those 2 people are put to the forefront and goofy nikkas like you want "call them out". With every other race those two people hidden and even supported by their own people.

Like I said before. Its bad enough that white people create these narratives, but it's a damn shame that nikkas like TS and you promote them.

27.jpg