Where did all the Square Women go?

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
A wise man once quoted in a song "The world is yours, some girls are nice some girls are whores" that wise man smutted a gang of bytches some famous and some not so famous but he ended up marrying a bish that wasn't smutted out.

The smut games run deep. Do not be fooled by these dressed up garbage cans. You never know a person's history. The art of deceit is not necessarily a skillful one.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Art chicks, web/graphic designers, chicks in any artistic/creative field in general are incredibly slept own. I been eatin good for years outta dat pot. :shaq::mjpls::whoo:

co sign. The chicks that ain't on that basic bytch shyt is often the ones that make you:datazz:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So u wouldn't mind the potential mother of ur child to be a drug u user if it's only casual? :wtf:

Its dudes like you and ur "well I'm not perfect so why should I expect her to be" who are letting these women run rampant bc no one is there to check them. And everybody(man or woman) needs to be checked sometimes. But dudes are afraid to check women now

You sitting at home babysitting bc ur woman wanted to go out and do a line of coke with her girls...what kinda sh*t is that?

ehhh I don't know, that's kind of a slippery slope argument, in fact the definition. I like that 'gems about women' thread, but a lot of you on here, even the smartest and most eloquently spoken, tend to veer rather sharply towards misogyny and chauvinism, like this post here. I said in terms of women I would be in potential relationships with, no one said anything about kids, or marriage, and obviously, wouldn't want someone to be doing drugs, while pregnant, or trying to get pregnant. I'm halfway in love with a girl who does a little coke, here and there, for some of you, I get it, it's a foreign concept, but, to me, it's not a big deal. I go from saying who I would date, and all the sudden I'm mister mom while my wife is Elvira with the powder lol.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
co sign. The chicks that ain't on that basic bytch shyt is often the ones that make you:datazz:

Yessuh. And when you find ones dat haven't completely crossed ova into dat "weirdo" and/or "nerd" territory. :ohlawd:

Nothin betta than a bangin bish who likes all dat nerdish/artistic type shyt but who isn't so flagrantly dorkish about it.

Goin to check out da new King Tut exhibit after just fukkin each other's brains out...da memories. :noah: :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
ehhh I don't know, that's kind of a slippery slope argument, in fact the definition. I like that 'gems about women' thread, but a lot of you on here, even the smartest and most eloquently spoken, tend to veer rather sharply towards misogyny and chauvinism, like this post here. I said in terms of women I would be in potential relationships with, no one said anything about kids, or marriage, and obviously, wouldn't want someone to be doing drugs, while pregnant, or trying to get pregnant. I'm halfway in love with a girl who does a little coke, here and there, for some of you, I get it, it's a foreign concept, but, to me, it's not a big deal. I go from saying who I would date, and all the sudden I'm mister mom while my wife is Elvira with the powder lol.

Well if you intend to never get married, never have kids, etc., then have at it. A little "coke here and there" can turn into a little coke everywhere. :manny:

I'm not misogynistic or any of that stuff, BUT humanity has existed for tens of thousands of years with somewhat defined roles. When you begin to disregard what seems to be the natural way of things, you get what we have now...a bunch of ppl who shouldnt be parents, people in bad relationships/really high divroce rate etc.

I'm all for equality of women in every walk of life, but that doesnt mean you shouldn't cook for your kid, or know how to sew a button back on his shirt, or know how to keep his room tidy to set an example for him.

If a female lion said, "screw it, I'm gonna do what I wanna do....I'm not hunting to feed these babies, I'm not doing anything else i dont wanna do" wouldn't the species begin to suffer?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Tons of square girls in Canada.

Too many.

I wanna see them sluts in the States. They are so easy :noah:

All these hoes out here do is drink and party. Sad thing is most of them have kids. How the fukk can they teach anybody about values when they're wasted every weekend tryna drown their memories of all the nikkas that smashed.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
All these hoes out here do is drink and party. Sad thing is most of them have kids. How the fukk can they teach anybody about values when they're wasted every weekend tryna drown their memories of all the nikkas that smashed.

Now is probably the best time in history to smash easy women. These bishes can't live without going out and getting they buzz on. They're allergic to staying in on the weekend. I don't remember it always being this bad.

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
Jesus Christ. Just fukking step your game up, and remove all the slores from your circle and you'll find someone solid.