Where did all the Square Women go?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A big part of the problem is we allow too many hoes to be treated as more then hoes. The reason women had more class back in the day Because they had to. A woman can tell you she fukked 3 guys the night before and simps will still eat her p*ssy

Yep...and too many nikkaz trying their hardest to turn non-hoes into hoes.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The classic lady, a rare breed indeed
Is that make and model discontinued?

Sad, but one day our kids will have to visit museums
To see what a lady looks like
So if you find one, I beg you, hold her tight
If you spot one, good sir, treat her right
This is Benjamin Andre signing off
Thanks a million
Good luck and goodnight

Last edited by a moderator:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I feel like no matter what, there's always something to complain about, regarding women.
I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't party, and I can't stand a living soul (outside of immediate family, and one or two people). I'm sure there are long list of things that you can make up that would disqualify me from being a square even with all of those things being said.

Are ya'll ever satisfied?
I'm convinced you all just want to fukk and suck each other.

Clearly, there shouldnt be anymore discussion after this..this right here is gospel.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on how you carry yourself. Classy women are attracted to classy men. It would be interesting to see how you present yourself on a daily basis.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dude seems to have a problem with anyone that smokes or drinks, because we've seen a few variations of this thread. I haven't had a drink in 6 years, so I have my own issues with the subject of women, relationship wise drinking/smoking/drugs. Moderation is all I care about, I have no interest in a drugged out girl, or person in general, my boy always goes for those types, that smokes weed all day, pills, powder, molly, whatever, on top of constantly drinking. I'm fine with drinking or drugs, as long as it's in moderation, recreational habit. If they do coke, drink when they go out, socially, something reasonable, I'm fine with it.

So u wouldn't mind the potential mother of ur child to be a drug u user if it's only casual? :wtf:

Its dudes like you and ur "well I'm not perfect so why should I expect her to be" who are letting these women run rampant bc no one is there to check them. And everybody(man or woman) needs to be checked sometimes. But dudes are afraid to check women now

You sitting at home babysitting bc ur woman wanted to go out and do a line of coke with her girls...what kinda sh*t is that?

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
You can't enjoy the fruits of whoredom and reject it at the same time. You can't try to talk a chick into swallowing your kids on the first night and shame her once she swallows your kids, and the kids of many others.

All women are whores except for your wife, sister and mother. You can't run through a "gang of bytches" and then expect to have a unicorn with chasity belt waiting for you at the end of the chase.

Bands a make her dance.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So u wouldn't mind the potential mother of ur child to be a drug u user if it's only casual? :wtf:

Its dudes like you and ur "well I'm not perfect so why should I expect her to be" who are letting these women run rampant bc no one is there to check them. And everybody(man or woman) needs to be checked sometimes. But dudes are afraid to check women now

You sitting at home babysitting bc ur woman wanted to go out and do a line of coke with her girls...what kinda sh*t is that?

:lawd::salute:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
they chillin in the house when they get off work/school

thats what they mama taught them

That makes it so hard for men to get with chicks that are decent. The ones that are out there the most are by far the worst:wtb:

Going to the club and getting with the extroverted women that are attention whores? Who take pics from their phones and send them on FB? Who all chase the small # of guys with "swag?" That club shyt is old and been having more success with regular chicks. :hula:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You can't enjoy the fruits of whoredom and reject it at the same time. You can't try to talk a chick into swallowing your kids on the first night and shame her once she swallows your kids, and the kids of many others.

All women are whores except for your wife, sister and mother. You can't run through a "gang of bytches" and then expect to have a unicorn with chasity belt waiting for you at the end of the chase.

Bands a make her dance.

A wise man once quoted in a song "The world is yours, some girls are nice some girls are whores" that wise man smutted a gang of bytches some famous and some not so famous but he ended up marrying a bish that wasn't smutted out.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
That makes it so hard for men to get with chicks that are decent. The ones that are out there the most are by far the worst:wtb:

Going to the club and getting with the extroverted women that are attention whores? Who take pics from their phones and send them on FB? Who all chase the small # of guys with "swag?" That club shyt is old and been having more success with regular chicks. :hula:

true true

you just gotta realize that its PLENTY of good chicks out here

they just be lowkey or might not want alotta atention on them

they mamas taught them better

they just be chillin in the house during the week
they might go out to the club but if they do its
prolly cuz they friends drug them out

its a chick like that in every group of girls